It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To "Help" or to "Harm" - The only choice of every action.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: arpgme

Itsnowagain: How can you know if you are helping or harming?
You see a homeless person on the street and he asks for money - do you give him money? Let's say you do. He did not tell you he needed it for the bus fare to enable him to go and kill his ex wife. Did you do good or bad by helping him?
You see a child drowning so jump in and save them. They grow up to be a mass murderer similar to Hitler. Did you help or harm?
How can one know what is good or bad in the grand scheme of things?All this preoccupation with good and bad obscures the obvious - there is only what is actually happening and it is not good or bad - it just is.

There is no way you can know the outcome of an innocent act of good will; or its/an erroneous bad result (it was a playful gift of kindness intended). That is all; the universe takes over I suppose (and interprets the action)? Uh Oh; we are not in charge of ANYTHING.
edit on 22-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You see a homeless person

Sorry Itisnowagain, you dont get to play, your usual response should be; "There is no homeless person, the person is constantly appearing different."

Itisnowagain is not Hitler (thankfully); so can play. Wait; what field of battle are we taking about?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think you are oversimplifying the sum total of all choice into a false duality.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

1 concurs

Without taking the terminology used of help out of context it makes sense. A consciously aware CREATOR Creation knows what it means to need help, just as the same being(s) knows when its ignorantly inflicting harm upon others.

At times arpgme there are some who may find themselves in need of help, because they cannot find ways to keep themselves safe.
For example as mentioned the Jewish attack that tortured and killed as well as allowed possible live experimentation on
for advanced technologies and biological studies -data concealed but read-
initiated by hidden ones (soul-spirit-Internal Energy energy detected here) and carried out by the Nazi Germans caused major harm on many Jews and supporters of them.
Yes your compassionate approach comment that some should of surrounded the Nazi and then captured and then tried them sounds like a more benevolent approach. But 1 does not scan those ones would of surrendered.
And so arpgme some Military Armies where needed to respond or reflect upon the negative energy the Nazi were projecting. For the Nazi had armies and there would not of been no way to respond without a reflecting army group or coalition and if no response then many more would of felt harm from the Nazi Germans. So yes Armies are needed. Is not there a army of ARC(h?) ANGELS that the Son can request assistance of? A Army from the HEAVENS, 1 would not doubt THE having the ability to Command those of hell. Considering how in some of these religious text it is said the bottomless pit is to be opened during times of Judgment and some are freed here to respond to whatever has or will be projected to require such amounts of energy HERE... Seems hellish such beings being permitted here, but something must be going on to allow them passage/access here, perception.

REPHAIM- Ascended NEPHIILIM yes who may have died or had their EA*RTH based parts transition, but they were also of what some call FALLEN relation and so displacement more so then death (another clue?)
They obviously were not Judged as evil for they were not destroyed (maybe because it was not their fault they were Created destruction of them was not placed) And so they await to assist-help the LORD...

Your conscious attitude is understood on this that you would hope that if many made mistakes like the Nazi they could all be captured and tried without need for war and more death.

Acknowledged-

-Response if there were perhaps weapons technologies that could hypnotize / entrance / suspend entire population zones for controlled periods - like coming upon an Alien planet and zapping or beaming its inhabitants into a suspended animation state harmless to their health, and extracting the problem causers and taking them to another planet to "discuss" their deeds. And then upon exit after extraction/abductions are complete stopping the beams/rays un suspending them. -shared-

Now if there was technology like that present that could of basically froze the whole Nazi party for capture and trial then yes that may work well... No long wars no innocent killed no body killed unless the trials call for it but that is another situation for some may need time with the Rephaim over there. Another Eternal story...

But without that Armies are needed to HELP the HARMED.

1 enjoyed the read arpgme and the compassion you share to try to avoid death. Some Angels/Aliens/Humans/ CREATOR Creations fight to Help and are conscious of it and their sacrifices some protect and guard nurture souls why others fight for them...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

How can you know if you are helping or harming?
You see a homeless person on the street and he asks for money - do you give him money? Let's say you do. He did not tell you he needed it for the bus fare to enable him to go and kill his ex wife. Did you do good or bad by helping him?
You see a child drowning so jump in and save them. They grow up to be a mass murderer similar to Hitler. Did you help or harm?
How can one know what is good or bad in the grand scheme of things?

All this preoccupation with good and bad obscures the obvious - there is only what is actually happening and it is not good or bad - it just is.

loved your post

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

How can one know what is good or bad in the grand scheme of things?All this preoccupation with good and bad obscures the obvious - there is only what is actually happening and it is not good or bad - it just is.

There is no way you can know the outcome of an innocent act of good will; or its/an erroneous bad result (it was a playful gift of kindness intended). That is all; the universe takes over I suppose (and interprets the action)? Uh Oh; we are not in charge of ANYTHING.

Have you heard that bad religion song :"we have no control, you do not understand, we have no control, we are not in comand" ?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You don't know what another person will do, but you do know your own intention. You are responsible for your intentions/actions.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Do what you really want

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manula

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Have you heard that bad religion song :"we have no control, you do not understand, we have no control, we are not in command" ?

I have; nice reference. Bad Religion's 'namesake' identity is hilarious because true; in describing the state of all dogmatic belief systems (highly corruptible).
edit on 24-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You don't know what another person will do, but you do know your own intention. You are responsible for your intentions/actions.

My intention is to protect myself if that person is hostile/aggressive; of course I am responsible for any aftermaths/legal ramifications (if I live). I see your point; but I will tell you this, and it is true "no good deed goes unpunished" future (tombstone epitaph); translation: I am dead and someone will pay.
edit on 24-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Advice like "follow your heart", is really vague when it is used as advice for living. People can take that to mean that it doesn't matter if you hurt others as long as you are happy.

I'm not sure how helping someone out of kind intentions when secretly they want help to hurt others would in anyway be your fault/responsibility. "I am dead and someone will pay" - that would mean the person who did the killing, not the kind person who didn't know and had their kindness taken advantage of.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Advice like "follow your heart", is really vague when it is used as advice for living. People can take that to mean that it doesn't matter if you hurt others as long as you are happy.

This is true if there is no 'guilt' moral feeling involved (tough concept) one can murder if karma payback is involved.

arpgme: I'm not sure how helping someone out of kind intentions when secretly they want help to hurt others would in anyway be your fault/responsibility. "I am dead and someone will pay" - that would mean the person who did the killing, not the kind person who didn't know and had their kindness taken advantage of.

You don't know the fault or the why. Your contract with this lifetime/incarnation disappears as soon as you enter that human form (the forgetting/then the rest of your life remembering the reason for being). Kindness at this point has nothing to do with anything. You are in the hamster wheel resolving a past life problem. Why this has to happen; probably all about the progression of YOUR 'individualized' soul. Build credit (God will want you to report back).
edit on 25-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure how helping someone out of kind intentions when secretly they want help to hurt others would in anyway be your fault/responsibility. "I am dead and someone will pay" - that would mean the person who did the killing, not the kind person who didn't know and had their kindness taken advantage of.

Not if a person is going within, seeking to not be manipulated by outside words, images, media, and stand still until the ripples are calmed in the waters and we can see our own reflections. And follow within our conscience and guidance. Then the heart will guide us, or rather, mind/body/soul.

And perfecting communication skills, seems like practice of setting aside ego to help another while respecting their views is something we all need to grow at, including communication with our employees, ie government and communication with the corporate world, ie not supporting their corruption but choosing to buy and sell to each other, setting up cottage industries and only ethical things. Pulling away from all their codes. I think communication skills are some of our biggest failures so far, and respecting views of others.

If a person is trying to grow up and be filled with more of themselves, ie their Spirit not ego, to assist or contribute to the world around them and be mindful of others and what they need, to be there for them when they need a friend, its like being a teacher or counselor in training, in a kindergarden, so you really wouldn't want to harm anyone even those harming you, unless its really self protection to seek safety away from serious harm. You learn to set aside ego and respect/understand others.

So every action is calling us to choose to help not harm, and heal our own weaknesses or fine tune any gifts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join