It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Jellyfish, Drone, Balloon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Not sure what to think on this one, but i found it in the Mufon photo area. Seems biological to me, hence the "Flying Jellyfish" though more sensible explanations like a bag or balloon are obviously possible.

here

Today 21/05/2015 around 11am i was standing outside the back of our offices observing the birds making nests in a tree just outside of our property, i took a photo hoping i could zoom in as i wanted to see how many birds have made a nest in the tree, after view my photo and zooming to take a closer look i noticed a weird looking object in my photos, seconds after i had taken the photo i viewed it, then immediately looked up into the sky into the direction the object would have been but it was already gone, i have also tried to reinact the situation to try and figure out what it might be but nothing, its a very clear day with no wind, no clouds, no airplanes in our area, the object was definitely quite a distance as i zoomed in to take a closer look it starts to pixalate and if the object was pretty close you'd be able to view the object properly. I have circled the object in red on the left and the one on the right is a bird to compare the different sizes. I would like to know what the object is please and if you can assist in this regard i would greatly appreciate it, please advise what this object might have been. Thank you

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Sky Shark! I don't know what that is but it is freaky!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you can't view the second image in full size on the website, here it is:

Edited picture with both the object and the bird circled.
edit on 22/5/2015 by Andami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Looks remarkably similar to this one:

CRETE UFO

From this thread:

Crete UFO thread

To date, I don't think an explanation for the crete UFO has been accounted for. This thread could be evidence of another sighting!!! Amazing. Star and flag OP!

edit: Please everyone, check out the close up of it.
edit on 22-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Andami

Thanx!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

I had completely forgotten about the Crete pictures, they do share a similar profile...

Here are a couple more....from 1956
Africa

The Drakensberg Photos
17 July 1956, ca. 4 p.m.,
Rosetta/Natal, South Africa

Dipl.-meteorologist Elizabeth Klarer caused an international controversy with her claim of a contact with Extraterrestrials. Her book "Beyond the Light Barrier", written more in the style of a romantic novel, caused a rather sceptical response, since Klarer claimed she became pregnant after her encounter with a tall, white-haired spaceship-pilot. Only in the Nineties, when cases of pregnancies after UFO abductions were given attention by serious researchers, the Klarer case received a more serious attention. Indeed Cynthia Hind, Africa´s most respected UFO researcher and MUFON representative, managed to locate and interview several eyewitnesses of Klarer´s contacts. Furthermore, Klarer was a well-respected member of the South African society. Her husband was a major of the South African Airforce, Elizabeth herself worked for the Airforce Intelligence. Her photo series of an "extraterrestrial spaceship" (as she called it) was taken in the presence of two witnesses whom she wanted to show the site of her first contact. With them she drove through the Zulu-Land, the foothills of the mighty Drakens-Mountains, when she noticed a flash of light between the mighty thunderstorm clouds. Immediately she stopped, left the car together with her companions, in her hand theBrownie Box Camera she had brought with her. A moment later she recognized the metallic disc in the dark-clouded sky, obviously slowly approaching. Immediately, like in a reflex action, Elizabeth shot seven photos before the disc suddenly shot away. In the same moment a thunderstorm started, a shower of hail went over the field. Elizabeth Klarer confirmed the authenticity of her photos in an notarized affidavit. She stood behind her story until she died in February 1994, in the age of 83 years.

Four of the seven UFO photos taken by Elizabeth Klarer on July 17, 1956 - enlargements. Note that the cloud formations did not change remarkably on the last two photos, indicating that they were shot within seconds. The disc seems to follow a clean curve, ruling out the possibility of a frisbee or a hub cap thrown into the air.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 22-5-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

They all seem to share that weird curving profile.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Obvious blurd

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Looks like a plastic bag in the wind.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Please don't flame this idea, it is simply that, just an idea.

Without being able to judge distance, it looks like a piece of chewing gum that has been thrown into the air.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looks like someone paragliding - a rectangular parachute with a propeller at the back.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Sky Shark! I don't know what that is but it is freaky!!

I guess you've never seen Sharknado
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2015 by Teeky because: link

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Looks like a plastic bag in the wind.

That is the most "logical" seeming fit. I can't think of anything else off hand that it would be. It doesn't look like a "blurd", but not impossible.

Since there is nothing in the story to indicate anything out of the ordinary (ie, nobody heard or saw anything unusual before or during the pics), I would go with something earthly that just photographed funny. I am a firm believer btw.

It could also be something much closer and very small which would also appear pixelated and out of focus. Something like a tiny seed husk that fell off of the trees.
edit on 22-5-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hard to see. Could just be some plastic bag or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Hard to see. Could just be some plastic bag or something.

Some kind of thing. I don't know. Maybe just a piece of garbage.

top topics

join