It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Right, or Left-Sided?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Take this test to discover which side of the brain you use the most.

web-us.com...

Then read how each side processes information and how to improve the other side!

BTW - I'm mostly Right-sided. :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 9 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9 questions.

Typical

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 5 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 13questions.

I'm a lefty.....wonder what it means.....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I responded as a right brained person to 7 questions, and I responded as a left brained person to 11questions. to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.
I came up with the left side the most, could it because I was /am a musician maybe?

[edit on 23/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 9 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

I was suprized, I was so even, I taught that I would more left.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 12 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 6questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 12 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 6questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

Although, I don't think it was a fair indicator because I didn't feel that I associated with half of the questions, like how you learn to dance. I couldn't really pick between the answers on some, I felt both answers represented me so I just picked one randomly. I have taken another test that is more of a shapes and logic "IQ style" test, which says I'm left brained.

I don't know which one is right, oh well

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When I go to a lecture or the theatre my seats are center and front. The test tried to discombobulate me with silly forced choices from Question 1, therefore I used the brain's bottom and escaped.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
8 right, 10 left

guess i'm a leftie, fascinating link

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
When I go to a lecture or the theatre my seats are center and front. The test tried to discombobulate me with silly forced choices from Question 1, therefore I used the brain's bottom and escaped.

Well then..I must be going to those places with your alter ego or somethin, because we have always sat side and nearer to the back

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18questions.

so now what

funny quiz btw...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Righty-oh!

I'm a left hander, since we are physically cross wired, there must be a relationship there...
How about the other test takers...Is it oppposite from your handedness?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
funny thing spacedoubt I'm left handed and according to my doctor left sided - that is way now I'm highly confused -Am I freaK? :shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I wonder if thats why males and females make such great couples...

males use left side females use right side = 1 full brain

the dangerous duo.... lol

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Same thing here

12 = r
6= l

hmmm

web-us.com...

see the differences left vs right ...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Righty-oh!

I'm a left hander, since we are physically cross wired, there must be a relationship there...
How about the other test takers...Is it oppposite from your handedness?

Yep, Left Handed, the test said right sided brain. But the test wasn't deep enough or particularly well constructed, it's just a bit of fun like the personality tests.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 7 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 11 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

Right-handed, male.
I wonder if there is a corralation between sex and hemispheric dominance.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I as well responded to 9 as a right brain and 9 as a left brain. A lot of the questions were a toss up for me. I don't think the test was detailed enough, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn I use both parts almost equally.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I thought it was rather interesting. I'm right-handed so I assumed that I primarily used the left-side of my brain. But when I read how each one works, I realized that, yes, I do find the answers first and have to work my way backwards to discover how I got to the answer; And the way I learn...Definately not as linear as the left-side, and that's distressing!!

MA - I had to think hard about some of the questions until I realized that it's not that kind of test. Like w/ the theatre question - I was stumped, at first, because it depends on which side of the theatre I enter on! But even if I do go towards the middle, it's always on the middle-RIGHT!

Another thing that's interesting are those that answered equal on both sides. Wonder how YOUR thought processes work!!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You responded as a right brained person to 7 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 11questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most. Hmmmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join