It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I figure I can get away with sayin I'm a damn proud Texan. I'm not a typical conspiracy theorist, since I really don't believe in any large conspiracy. Ima strong Christian and I like my guns as much as I like my whiskey and beer. Try taking either away and you'll wish you hadn't. I'm here seeking the truth and seeking open discussions on finding truth. Already have made my first post under the Waco biker shootings as I had information I felt should be known to others than just me.
edit on 22-5-2015 by landman650 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, landman650. Lots of Texans hereabouts. You'll feel right at home.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: landman650

Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!
Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship! Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

edit on 22-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks. Enjoying the type of people who are on here from the few threads I've viewed and paid attention to

a reply to: SyxPak

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You will find most here enjoyabe to be around. Some are not so decent. Same in all crowds really... Have a great Time here! See you on the boards!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ima strong Christian and I like my guns as much as I like my whiskey and beer. Try taking either away and you'll wish you hadn't.

Just like all of us other Texas folks in here. Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just be prepared for a bit of anti-Texan comments now and then, LOL. Seems a few of them folks from the other states got a bit of a weird view on our Texan pride. Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Good to see another fellow Texan here. I see you're in Denton... It's gotten quiet up there regarding fracking since that last big vote

a reply to: buni11687

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They're jealous that our beer and women taste better and no one knows what their state flag looks like

a reply to: quercusrex

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum! All us Texans are proud. Be prepared for lots of mud-slinging, though. Some on here want us to secede and think we're all nuts!

Have fun on the ATS roller coaster 😄

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ats!
I'm glad my first 18 year of life have been in Texas, unfortunately I'll be moving to Ohio this fall for college, I'm not sure if I'll be an Ohioan? a Texas Ohioan? an Ohio Texan? Anyways it great to have another Texan on this board.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngyBall
Welcome to ats!
I'm glad my first 18 year of life have been in Texas, unfortunately I'll be moving to Ohio this fall for college, I'm not sure if I'll be an Ohioan? a Texas Ohioan? an Ohio Texan? Anyways it great to have another Texan on this board.

Be prepared for the freakin cold winters there. I lived in Illinois and am sure glad I'm back in Texas!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yeah I was there the first week of March and it was 13 degrees, the thing is, it felt colder at the time in North Texas because of the windchill and the fresh snow on the ground, then in Ohio because the wind wasn't blowing there. I was only in Columbus though so I'm sure it was colder up north. And I'm not that un used to the cold weather, I go to Northeast Kansas ever late fall or early winter and it gets cold enough to turn my Grandma's garage into a freezer lol.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just want to say hello from another proud Texan with the exception that I often find Texas repressive snd lacking in compassion due to religious convictions.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks to the above posts...

I'm not worried about what others envy of texas may make them say. Secede? Why... That's for Texans who don't think we could kick the Norths liberal asses in civil war.

As far as religion goes, I may be the minority here... Maybe not... But my faith opens my mind and heart for tolerance. Not in the tolerant way that I'm okay with what other people are doing or doing it with but rather I know through my faith the difference between the sin and the person. Most atheists won't differentiate between the two... Since to an atheists the sin and the sinner are one in the same

top topics

join