It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaq and Kobe Must See TV Christmas (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Shaq and Kobe are going down in the history books as adversaries even though they won three titles together. On Christmas Day it will be Shaq VS. Kobe, a must see memorable event. Suspense, hype, and drama surrounds what guarantees to be a Christmas to remember.

sports.espn.go.com
It doesn't matter how many titles they won together. They're going down in the books as adversaries; and up until now, their rivalry's defining moments have come by way of open microphones and snide sound bites. Finally, we get the goods. We get to see this thing take shape on the floor. The soap opera pouts and poses will still be the background; but come Saturday, they won't be the whole show.

And how sweet is it that it's a Christmas Day game, when every Who down in Whoville will be parked in front of the set soaking up the action with bright wide eyes? The antipathy between the principles makes it must-see, but the number on the calendar is going to make it can't-forget. There will be those frozen moments, those incidents and accidents that stay with us weeks, months, and years down the line. They'll become part of the stories we tell, bits of the memories by which we know ourselves and each other as fans.

How will it play out?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I agree. This will definitely be a game to remember and I know one thing, I won't miss this game for anything in the world. I mean, who knows what might happen. Is there anyone out there who can predict what will probably take place? It'll be like Stone Cold VS. Hulk (in his prime). I'd pay my last dollar to be at the game with front row seats.

[edit on 12/19/2004 by Mr Knowledge]

[edit on 12/19/2004 by Mr Knowledge]

join