It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: johnwick
lol That was so stoopid.
Good man. Go knock your head against a wall now and come up with different conspiracies.
originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter
a reply to: Legman
So stick Christians on an island
Is that your "tolerant" viewpoint
Do people even realize the hypocritical drivel that spews out of their mouths?
Look I'm a lesbian and having been a target for intolerance, there's no way I'd advocate it for someone I don't agree with
im dumbfounded right now by uour statement
Ps Rand Paul is apparently tho go to candidate according to ATS polls
Guess what ticket he's under? Republican.
Well that puts some people in a quandary doesn't it
originally posted by: johnwick
He was highlighting extreme examples of the republican party.
In a parady, that you are enforcing.
originally posted by: vexati0n
Since everyone else in the country is doing it, I too have decided I will also seek the Republican Party nomination for president. Here is my nine-point plan to restore America's future:
1. Screw the poor, and screw minorities. Anyone who wants to get ahead in life should learn how to wake up white and rich every morning, like respectable people.
2. No abortions, no birth control, and no sex without a permit.
3. You can be gay, as long as you act straight in public and sleep in separate bedrooms.
4. We will prevent Sharia Law from taking over America by enforcing Mosaic Law.
5. No more taxes for anyone. All funds for public infrastructure shall be provided by the Good Lord when and if He sees fit.
6. Obamacare will be replaced with a system where you can see any doctor you want and can afford. If you cannot afford a doctor, then put yourself through medical school and heal yourself.
7. All immigration from non-American countries including California will be prohibited.
8. We will address climate change at such time as we deem it to be a reality. Until then, we advise everyone to wear shoes with progressively thicker soles to avoid rising sea levels, or as we would rather call it, "Freedom Seepage."
9. We preemptively declare victory in all future wars, and will bomb anyone who disagrees with that position.