It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2016, Let's Bring Greatness Back to America.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Since everyone else in the country is doing it, I too have decided I will also seek the Republican Party nomination for president. Here is my nine-point plan to restore America's future:

1. Screw the poor, and screw minorities. Anyone who wants to get ahead in life should learn how to wake up white and rich every morning, like respectable people.

2. No abortions, no birth control, and no sex without a permit.

3. You can be gay, as long as you act straight in public and sleep in separate bedrooms.

4. We will prevent Sharia Law from taking over America by enforcing Mosaic Law.

5. No more taxes for anyone. All funds for public infrastructure shall be provided by the Good Lord when and if He sees fit.

6. Obamacare will be replaced with a system where you can see any doctor you want and can afford. If you cannot afford a doctor, then put yourself through medical school and heal yourself.

7. All immigration from non-American countries including California will be prohibited.

8. We will address climate change at such time as we deem it to be a reality. Until then, we advise everyone to wear shoes with progressively thicker soles to avoid rising sea levels, or as we would rather call it, "Freedom Seepage."

9. We preemptively declare victory in all future wars, and will bomb anyone who disagrees with that position.
edit on 21-5-2015 by vexati0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vexati0n
Since everyone else in the country is doing it, I too have decided I will also seek the Republican Party nomination for president. Here is my nine-point plan to restore America's future:

1. Screw the poor, and screw minorities. Anyone who wants to get ahead in life should learn how to wake up white and rich every morning, like respectable people.

2. No abortions, no birth control, and no sex without a permit.

3. You can be gay, as long as you act straight in public and sleep in separate bedrooms.

5. No more taxes for anyone. All funds for public infrastructure shall be provided by the Good Lord when and if He sees fit.

6. Obamacare will be replaced with a system where you can see any doctor you want and can afford. If you cannot afford a doctor, then put yourself through medical school and heal yourself.

7. All immigration from non-American countries including California will be prohibited.

8. We will address climate change at such time as we deem it to he a reality. Until then, we advise everyone to wear shoes with progressively thicker soles to avoid rising sea levels, or as we would rather call it, "Freedom Seepage."

9. We preemptively declare victory in all future wars, and will bomb anyone who disagrees with that position.

Oh hell, at least your honest about, #it.

I'm in!!!

You got my vote!!!

If you do like most and violate all your campaign promises, men...can't do a hole lit worse than now no matter what!!!!

This message has my approval, all other candidates might be NAZIs!!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vexati0n

Greatness was in our people man... Now the majority of our people are on welfare. Give up this dream.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

Greatness was in our people man... Now the majority of our people are on welfare. Give up this dream.

I gotta agree!!!

We were once a great people, now.....too many are happy to sit at Homs and complain.

Get off the couch and #ing find a job!!!!!??

"This man is not a Nazi, the op likes to burn down orphanages . "And he might be a Nazi"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
lmao, great laugh.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Um, Mr. President sir, um I'd like to discuss the location and hours of operation for the Department of Sex Permits? Seems to be a little crowded. Anyway we can print these out online?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
lmao, great laugh.

This poster makes a good point!

"This poster loves kittens!!!" "The other posters might hang out with terrorists, do we know for a fact they don't?". "Can we take that chance?"

"And they might be Nazis"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I cant stop laughing

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumin

Um, Mr. President sir, um I'd like to discuss the location and hours of operation for the Department of Sex Permits? Seems to be a little crowded. Anyway we can print these out online?

"This posters raises and hand feeds unicorns!!!"
"The op didn't deny he hangs out with terrorists or Nazis, can we honestly trust him?"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

btw

No, I hate to admit it but Islam is spreading like a plague and will not stop. Internet and free knowledge only will stop that piece of # religion... Just as it did christianity.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This was my favorite one.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I cant stop laughing

"This poster thinks its funny the op doesn't deny hanging out with terrorists and Nazis"

Do you really want someone like this to be friends with your president?"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

LOL

That was great!!! That was like reading something from the Onion. Obviously satire but almost believable in today's culture. #7 was my favorite though.

LOL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

btw

No, I hate to admit it but Islam is spreading like a plague and will not stop. Internet and free knowledge only will stop that piece of # religion... Just as it did christianity.

"This poster is a christian, with good Christian values!!"

"The op is possibly a Muslim, that doent deny hanging out with terrorists and Nazis"

"Can you really trust the op over this poster?"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yay irony!!! right?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Is that You Adolf ?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
#5 and #7 killed me. lol

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Op you know I'm just jerking your chain right?

imagine all my remarks so far in the same really deep voice guy they use on political adds all the time.

Notice the chain of accusations I dropped.

This is politics man.

I still got your back.

I can comment in your favor closer to election time, but it is a fact that the guy on top at this point loses.

First I have to create the false narrative, then at 6 months out from the elections we do a soft disproval.

Then about once acweek leading to the last month before the election we slowly keep discrediting these bs claims.

Then in the last week we drop a bomb shell.

I take the rap for tryi g to defame you, we have crushed all your opponents because they all tried to use these false narratives.

And now you are the only guy that didn't lie.

And its too late for them to come back against the victim of a vicious smear campaign.

It is fool proof!!!!
edit on 21-5-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Honestly the 1mill hard core christians need to pull a morman event and migrate to an island.

Honestly the Christians have always fled... but for some reason they became quitters here in America... It makes me sad... You guys are NOT quitters!!!

Quit donating to your church... p00l your money for an island nation. That would be epic. I would enjoy that. I know of a few islands you could stick 1mill on and afford for a little over billion. Do the math... A Bill for you people is not that much.

Just food for thought.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Legman because: pool pull poul

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

Yes! You can download and fill them out! But you'll still need to stand in line to file them. Alternatively, you may apply for a Federal God-Fearing Honest American Heterosexual Marriage License, which also serves as a sex permit.

All such documents will also place you on the Federal Register of Deviant Sexual Perverts, though. So you might want to do something else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join