It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Research Council Exec Resigns After Confessing to Child Molestation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Some state that is what changed them. I have spoken to people, personally, about that issue. Yes, that sort of creep knows who is vulnerable, but many do have a preference for one or the other, boys or girls. It isnt a simple issue, to be certain.

In this case, it's mostly within a family, which is, sadly, nothing new.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I mean what I said - cross dressers.

I already stated that I can't locate the studies, and I lost my saved links. Look them up. They might or might not be online, still. If they are, and you read them, would you accept what you read, or assume it was biased and invalid?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The point isn't what someone looks like, but that legal protection to be there would be granted, meaning some sexual predator, after children or adults, could dress as a woman and legally go into the restrooms, and no one would be allowed to complain.

If a person wants to use a public restroom, they should be dressed in a fashion that doesn't make them unwelcome there.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The point isn't what someone looks like

If a person wants to use a public restroom, they should be dressed in a fashion that doesn't make them unwelcome there.

So looks DO matter.

As long as everybody looks right, right? Why would either of those people pictured be unwelcome in the bathroom that they most identify with?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I mean what I said - cross dressers.

I already stated that I can't locate the studies, and I lost my saved links. Look them up. They might or might not be online, still. If they are, and you read them, would you accept what you read, or assume it was biased and invalid?

Cross dressers fall into several categories.

If you are talking about a straight man getting dressed up like a woman to be a predator in a woman's restroom - - - what's stopping them now? Nothing.

How about we stop Lesbians from using the woman's restroom. If you're worried about sexual predators - - - 100s of lesbians - - and maybe one guy who's gonna go to all the trouble to dress like a woman just so he can go in the restroom.

Not much logic there.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Anyafaj
My daughter has been trying to get me to marry Justin Timberlake so that he can pull her on stage and let her show off her singing, dancing and acting "skills". I tried to tell her that he was married and she said I can wait till he's divorced like me. LOL

LOL - - well tell your daughter my daughter worked with him and said he is very nice.

Oh Lordy. That will only open up more questions from her and encourage her more. LOL She's 19 and special needs. (Autism and Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum. Once she gets on something, she's stays on it like a dog on a bone. She's graduating high school in 2 weeks and is wanting to go to community college to be a Vet Tech like a cousin so she can work with animals. A more realistic goal for now.)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Seriously, last response to this - if you want to discuss that, and not the subject of this thread, start a thread on it. This one is about the guy found out for his teenage crimes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Seriously, last response to this - if you want to discuss that, and not the subject of this thread, start a thread on it. This one is about the guy found out for his teenage crimes.

You throw down an issue - - then expect everyone to just slide over it - - because it really isn't on topic. And you've decided you don't want to talk about it.

I don't think it works that way.

edit on 26-5-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

My daughter has been trying to get me to marry Justin Timberlake so that he can pull her on stage and let her show off her singing, dancing and acting "skills". I tried to tell her that he was married and she said I can wait till he's divorced like me. LOL

LOL - - well tell your daughter my daughter worked with him and said he is very nice.

Oh Lordy. That will only open up more questions from her and encourage her more. LOL She's 19 and special needs. (Autism and Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum. Once she gets on something, she's stays on it like a dog on a bone. She's graduating high school in 2 weeks and is wanting to go to community college to be a Vet Tech like a cousin so she can work with animals. A more realistic goal for now.)

My grandson is high functioning Autism (age 7). I know all about staying on one issue.

He found Webs and created his own website, then uploaded YouTube videos to it, etc etc. Doesn't play games, prefers to build them and is teaching himself Coding. Argh! I have to sit right next to him to monitor what he's up to. And its only the beginning

edit on 26-5-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My grandson is high functioning Autism (age 7). I know all about staying on one issue.

He found Webs and created his own website, then uploaded YouTube videos to it, etc etc. Doesn't play games, prefers to build them and is teaching himself Coding. Argh! I have to sit right next to him to monitor what he's up to. And its only the beginning

My daughter is going on 20 in October but operates on a 8-12 yr old level, depending on mood, due to brain damage from oxygen loss at birth and missing part of her brain from it never forming during fetal development. But when it comes to uninstalling my phone programs and installing her games, she's a genius. LOL

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The saga continues.

TLC has yet to definitively pull the plug on 19 Kids and Counting in the wake of another 11 advertisers dropping from the network. Instead, TLC is thinking about creating a spin off show. Who is running their network?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
On topic: This was certainly not just curiosity and a poor repressed hormonal boy. Multiple victims, multiple offences, spanning multiple years. He was gratifying himself with those he had access too.

Yep, he did this within the confines of a hyper controlling/repressive/exploitative familial sexual culture, but that happens under the influence of all sorts of family dynamics and even within families that appear to have provided a solid foundation. Which, of course, the Duggars believe, as many others do, that they did.

There are many reasons he may have done this, but once he became the perp, even as a juvenile, the victim's needs trumped his, and that's a fact. There are many possible reasons why his parents did not seem to do what was in the girl's best interest, nor in his really, but they became perps as well by not taking the right steps at the right time and therefore allowing those girls to be asaulted again, and that's a fact.

Another fact is that the source of all this victimization and unwanted media attention lies squarely between Mr and Mrs Duggars legs. How's that for promoting a humble, chaste and modest Life. Lol

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u
On topic: This was certainly not just curiosity and a poor repressed hormonal boy. Multiple victims, multiple offences, spanning multiple years. He was gratifying himself with those he had access too.

What multiple offenses and multiple years?

Just asking for proof of fact.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So TLC has yet to cancel 19 Kids and Counting and it sounds like they are banking on not having to cancel the show at all because the Duggars will be giving FOX an interview to be aired on June 3rd in an attempt to garner more goodwill with the public.

So now they are going to get another (extremely biased) platform in which to spew more of their delusions.

Power of the almighty dollar, eh?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
So TLC has yet to cancel 19 Kids and Counting and it sounds like they are banking on not having to cancel the show at all because the Duggars will be giving FOX an interview to be aired on June 3rd in an attempt to garner more goodwill with the public.

So now they are going to get another (extremely biased) platform in which to spew more of their delusions.

Power of the almighty dollar, eh?

Power of money and the Loyalty of Sex Abuse Cults and their members is what I'd say. Cult members typically stick together to the very end because they become so skewed from being normal that they have to just to fit in somewhere. In this case it's a really big cult with a lot of members who are also very rich and influential.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
From their Fox interview on Wednesday:

The daughters are upset that Josh's secret came out, since it affected them as well. The Duggars insisted that Josh had sought and received forgiveness from all the victims, that all had moved on and put the episode behind them.

"Every victim should have the right to tell their own story, not by a tabloid," said Jim Bob Duggar.

The guy's been whoring out his family to the media for years and now he's complaining about "tabloids."

www.usatoday.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join