It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: Trump makes more sense than ALL GOP candidates! AND HILLARY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
People needs to do some research before they even dare to suggest who person could be a good candidate for politics, specially to run the white house.

The truth about Trump is that he has a very good game going on with polls, I am sure that he is betting and getting good returns for it., he is after all in the business of making money.

For the last three elections he has come out and play the "presidential candidate card" to see how the polls do, he has done well in the beginning, but then his numbers collapse rapidly.

This nothing but a game for a rich man like him and its people that fall for the lies, while he runs to the bank.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: the owlbear

Trump has always made sense to me. He isn't a career politician. Instead of living off the public his entire life he is someone that actually understands how to run a business.

...that he inherited.
His father was a wealthy real estate magnate. This allowed Trump to attend Wharton school of business where he made connections.

He just lived off of his family's wealth.

So you would dismiss his lifetime of accomplishments because of your bias? He was born into a wealthy family therefore he can't possibly be productive on his own? What could he have done to gain your respect? Apparently nothing because of his parents and family.

...and they said Clinton was Slick.

At least he isn't a crook.

Soooo successful he's declared bankruptcy a few times.

Only thing that prevents him from being homeless like us if we go bankrupt is family name.

Honnestly you want a president that run a business into the ground? Sounds like he be a better fit for greece

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yes you are truth, man like him born to silver spoon do not do well with criticism because money and power can buy opinions. He remind me Clinton, he was another that could not take criticism but he hid that very well and all you could see was his red face during situations and his sarcasm, but he blamed to his skin problems.

Now Bush will openly expressed when he was fed up with people questioning him.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
People needs to do some research before they even dare to suggest who person could be a good candidate for politics, specially to run the white house.

The truth about Trump is that he has a very good game going on with polls, I am sure that he is betting and getting good returns for it., he is after all in the business of making money.

For the last three elections he has come out and play the "presidential candidate card" to see how the polls do, he has done well in the beginning, but then his numbers collapse rapidly.

This nothing but a game for a rich man like him and its people that fall for the lies, while he runs to the bank.

BINGO!!!

IT'S FREE PUBLICITY!

This guy just wants to increase his "brand"...he'd sell his dead mom's pelvis to China if they gave him a free hot fudge sundae

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: johnwick

oh, please, please, please, let Donald trump be the republican candidate....he's perfect, republican voters, HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!.....hahahahahhahahahhaha

Who you want Hillary?

Lol that old bag is done, there is more dirt on her than all the repubs combined.

you are so right, and I'm just a dumb liberal......so go out there and vote for trump....YEAH TRUMP!!!!!....best candidate in the field!!!....or JINDAL!!....or BUSH!!!.....hehe....do you know what a clown car is?.....lololol

I am considering trump.

I am sure at the moment I will vote rand Paul.

Though there is a lot of time still to decide.

You didn't answer, are you going to vote Hillary?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I didn't think you asked jimmy a question, seemed to be more of a jab. The people that hated bush got doused with "what, you'd rather have gore?" Within a dozen replies it turned into "yeah! Trump! Who would you like, Hillary?" Left right up down b a B a select start.

Point is, F trump. "cause he said good things?" Jebus h Crisco, the man said good things.

And of your argument is "lesser of two evils" yeah, I'll take Hillary because I at least know what were in for. The fine folks here have educated me on the Clintons over the last 10 years. I've even built up a small bug out collection, lol. With trump, we're in "who the hell knows" land. You thought Obama's golfing was bad? Trump will turn the country into the best goddamn golf course your mind can imagine. Using Canada's water.

a reply to: johnwick

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
I didn't think you asked jimmy a question, seemed to be more of a jab. The people that hated bush got doused with "what, you'd rather have gore?" Within a dozen replies it turned into "yeah! Trump! Who would you like, Hillary?" Left right up down b a B a select start.

Point is, F trump. "cause he said good things?" Jebus h Crisco, the man said good things.

And of your argument is "lesser of two evils" yeah, I'll take Hillary because I at least know what were in for. The fine folks here have educated me on the Clintons over the last 10 years. I've even built up a small bug out collection, lol. With trump, we're in "who the hell knows" land. You thought Obama's golfing was bad? Trump will turn the country into the best goddamn golf course your mind can imagine. Using Canada's water.

a reply to: johnwick

Damn!!!

Nice retort!!!!

I do agree trump is a rich d bag, and like that idiot Romney in a lot if ways.

But he is much less fake, and I don't know what he will do honestly.

But as you said about Hillary, I do know what I'm in for, and it is bad, it is very bad.

I have been talking about this with many others, and we think a lot like you.

I also see certain probables that I have been planning for.

Once again, great retort!!!

Keep your powder dry man!!?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The elite in political power is like giving candy to a baby. Once in office they will cater to the rich and corporations. Just like when the Bushes were in power. They catered to the oil industry. Why would the middle class even consider voting for such a candidate who is so removed from the average struggles of American citizens?

It's the main reason why we have representatives in office who don't represent their constituents. Give representatives lavish benefits, salaries and entitlements. and soon they will become deaf to the voices they're supposed to represent. Money changes people overnight, and the rich live in a bubble where they no longer co-exist with the struggles of the majority.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Somebody mentioned Trump's rich boy inheritance...

You know FDR; probably the greatest president in history, was a silver spoon guy. Oh he was the secretary of the navy but his old man and rich family made him

I wouldn’t judge people because of their wealth

Two of our best presidents were rich boys, JFK and FDR

That said, regarding Trump, the op is about the clear thinking he revealed in that short interview with that fox fox, Megan Kelly.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Personally I would never want Trump as the POTUS but I do agree with this thread in that out of all the current GOP hopefuls Trump comes across as the least mentally stunted. At least in the interviews and the speeches he gives. That's not to say I agree with what he has to say or his position on a lot of it, but I do respect the way in which he delivers it compared to the rest.

I'm surprised that he doesn't have more support from the right actually. He's got a lot of what the cons like. He's assertive, confident, stands by his position, strong business leader, smart with money, a builder of enterprise, against taxes, anti-social support programs, big on jobs, very pro American leadership, etc. I think it must be his somewhat more rational approach to the use of military and his religious views(whatever they are) that they don't like about him. I'd like to hear from some cons on why they don't approve of him actually.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ah yes, Saint Donald....

Short memories eh?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

oh, please, please, please, let Donald trump be the republican candidate....he's perfect, republican voters, HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!.....hahahahahhahahahhaha

Who you want Hillary?

Lol that old bag is done, there is more dirt on her than all the repubs combined.

you are so right, and I'm just a dumb liberal......so go out there and vote for trump....YEAH TRUMP!!!!!....best candidate in the field!!!....or JINDAL!!....or BUSH!!!.....hehe....do you know what a clown car is?.....lololol

I am considering trump.

I am sure at the moment I will vote rand Paul.

Though there is a lot of time still to decide.

You didn't answer, are you going to vote Hillary?

look, the best candidate your going to have a chance with is someone that sounds sane!....I don't know why republicans even consider any of these canidates....heres my scary pick......
en.wikipedia.org...

this guy is a conservative, with conservative ideas, but, someone that can and has before, worked with democrats to get the "sausage making" dirty work of governing that this country needs....he's compassionate, but wants to control the budget, he's is hard on people that take advantage of the governments benefits, but can also understand those that have been disadvantaged......I'm a democrat and I would vote for him even if it was against Hillary.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
The ability to declare bankruptcy in the US is left entirely up to the legislative branch and narrowing it down further the House who are in charge of finance..if I remember correctly

edit on 21-5-2015 by Gothmog because: quantify

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You know FDR; probably the greatest president in history, was a silver spoon guy. Oh he was the secretary of the navy but his old man and rich family made him

That said, regarding Trump, the op is about the clear thinking he revealed in that short interview with that fox fox, Megan Kelly.

It's not the fact someone wealthy that's acproblem it's what they do with that wealth.

If that money has come from any shady dealings do you want that person in charge?

If they have filled bankruptcy multiple times do you want that person in charge?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It's not the fact someone wealthy that's acproblem it's what they do with that wealth.

If that money has come from any shady dealings do you want that person in charge?

Wait, are we talking about Hilary or Trump?

Sounds like Hilary.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'll take Trump over Hillary, Warren, Jeb, Marco, Huckabee, Romney and Christie.
I'd take Walker, Carson, and Jon Huntsman over Trump.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Wait, are we talking about Hilary or Trump?

Sounds like Hilary.

Why # Are you on about?

Did you actually have a point or just want make a silly partasian jab?

Silly cause im not a fan of Hillary aswell.
Don't get this black /white American way of thinking were to say your against one person (in this case trump) makes you by default a fan of a opponent (in this case Hillary)

Can't one dislike both as the useless twats they are?
edit on 26-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Trump is a despicable human being, and I use that term loosely. Watch the doc on him, bloody hell if I can remember the name though. It's on the Pivot channel, I'm sure they will replay it. It was a play on his name like You've Been Trumped or something to that effect.

He can go to hell. He's one of the elite, do not forget that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don’t worry folks I'm not about to start Trump for a president committee.

My message to this board has always been to learn how to think independently from block thinking.

On most issues I am what’s called a progressive but on some issues like destroying ISIS, crime and guns, death penalty, for instance I am on the conservative side.

The point is to take every issue independently outside of “conservative’ or “liberal” or” libertarian” block thinking.

As for Trump, in that small snap shot he made sense, even though he may have been a scumbag in the past it doesn’t mean that when he talks reasonable we should necessarily condemn him when he does

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join