It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

texting while riding...hahahahahhaha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this is crazy.

my main mode of transportation is a motorcycle and i would never even consider this.
i ride one handed quite a bit if i know the road and its wide open and i am pretty clear of traffic.
if im not sure of the roads and i am in any sort of traffic i dont. this is just nuts.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
these dudes are nasty though.
the straight up team.

they rip on these harleys.

must be nice getting paid to mess with bikes...

edit on 21-5-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Guys like these are who the Darwin awards were made for. I see them winning in the near future.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
While I grudgingly admire their skill and bravery one can't help but think there is a "Darwin Award" somewhere down the line for the first two.

Love watching bike teams though. I used to steward at some local size motor events and it was great fun to watch them live.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
agreed with both.
doing that crazy crap like kicking back no handed in traffic is nuts.

those straight up guys are sick though.

its hard to tell by the vids but most of those guys on the straight up team do it in a controlled environment.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
agreed with both.
doing that crazy crap like kicking back no handed in traffic is nuts.

those straight up guys are sick though.

its hard to tell by the vids but most of those guys on the straight up team do it in a controlled environment.

Been there, done that , got no stars or T-shirt to prove it.Used to find it very enjoyable in my day to ride laid back with no hands . These guys are highly trained professionals , please do not try this at home...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

i never would try this stuff.
i nee my body but my 15k bike is not going to see this kind of stuff

i would lose my mind if i dumped it

took me a long time to get it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Guys like these are who the Darwin awards were made for. I see them winning in the near future.

Agreed. Just actually committing suicide would be first prize. Doing stupid stunts and dying by accident is runner up.

When I was young I raced a fast car all over the place. After I wrecked it, someone told me that racing is seeing how fast you can go without wrecking, not just 'seeing how fast you can go'.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
a reply to: Gothmog

i never would try this stuff.
i nee my body but my 15k bike is not going to see this kind of stuff

i would lose my mind if i dumped it

took me a long time to get it.

Used to do this stuff on my Ninja what time I wasnt cruising doing a wheelie for miles. But of course , I used to ride semi professional dirt too

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I love it when packs of these types get together and clog streets or freeways.

Could be that I'm showing my age, but this sort of thing is not impressive at all.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's a good way to put it. Wrecking ruins things a bit.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The odds are this guy will have a short life span. Stupid, and playing with fire, is the only way I can describe this.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very cool!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I see guys riding and texting occasionally, not the sharpest tools in the shed. Matter of time for them. Unwritten rule with the people I've ridden with is; you just don't do that.

The guys in the vid are sick. I own a Dyna which is the same model of bike these guys are using, they're not light. Most trick riders use lighter bikes, which brings a whole new meaning to what these guys are doing. Their bikes are striped down a tad with motor work, but still, incredible skills they have.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

i have a dyna as well
fxdl
weighs more than 800 lbs

top topics

join