It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nikola Tesla Interview Hidden For 116 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It reads like new age stuff.
I say Hoax to.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As much as I enjoyed the read, I can't find anything on this magazine having existed at that time. Looks like there was an immortality magazine, but it was founded years after this supposed interview.

Magazine source

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ooh this is a goodie...
thank you Purplemer, this is gold.
unless it is a hoax, then it's fools gold.
still shiny
edit on 21-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: to be or not to be

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: amazing

Relativity is a scientific theory and no, it has nothing to do with Galileo or tesla.

Wrong. Do some research.

I'll I'm saying is that Galileo was using that term "Principle of Relativity" centuries before Tesla and Einstein. Look it up.

Sure, it wasn't Einstein's finished product and you could even say it had no similarity at all, but ...my point was the the Scientific Term of Relativity was around centuries before and that part of the interview in the OP could be valid, because Tesla didn't have to time travel to use that word. LOL

Open your minds and Deny ignorance.

Except in the interview he was discussing Einstein's relativity, which means he would have. This can be determined by discussing curved space, which has nothing to do with Galilean Relativity.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hmm.. don't know about this interview

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

The world you live in wouldn't be here if he hadn't lived.

On what basis do you make that claim?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I didn't star or flag this thread until I get confirmation of legitimacy.

I also will *not* read the "interview" until I get confirmation of legitimacy, because until then, it's a waste of time because I'm not a fan of fiction.

Unfortunately, in terms of information, disinformation and misinformation - it's guilty until proven innocent.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude

I also will *not* read the "interview" until I get confirmation of legitimacy, because until then, it's a waste of time because I'm not a fan of fiction.

Unfortunately, in terms of information, disinformation and misinformation - it's guilty until proven innocent.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Emphasis mine.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think you misunderstood my post.

I simply don't go about clicking star and flag with blind haste -- I would LOVE for this to be an actual "hidden Tesla interview" -- but the evidence - or lack thereof, says otherwise.

The flag system is there to differentiate/cull the bad from the good. And unfortunately (as this thread is currently top of the flagged list) it doesn't appear to be working in this instance.

I blame the members who quickly click "flag!!!!" in an almost frenzied stupor - disregarding the fact that, it may be (and quite possibly is) total BS.

EDIT TO ADD: socketdude scoffs, "emphasis mine" in a really mocking voice -- then proceeds to laugh.
edit on 22-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

I also will *not* read the "interview" until I get confirmation of legitimacy, because until then, it's a waste of time because I'm not a fan of fiction

p.
Without peeps reading the interview it would be difficult to discern if it is fact or fiction. At this momement in time still dont know..

purp...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The light we see is less than on millionth of a percent of the magnetic spectrum. There is so much we don’t know. So we are obliged to believe.
Everything is light. God is light. It’ s something that Plato said, and that came undoubtedly from the Egyptian priests, who knew there once were gods on earth. Gods that knew very much about The Light. It‘s the same light we see in UFO’s, in near death experiences … It’s the light the bible and the oldest texts talk about.
Einstein just like Tesla just like Newton stood 'on the shoulders of giants'. They steeled ideas from each other. Just like Darwin stole from Wallace. Nothing new. So about the fact it is a hoax or not: it doens't matter.
Nikola Tesla just didn't care about being famous and if you don't care about being famous your chances are very big that someone else takes the credit you merit.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: socketdude

I also will *not* read the "interview" until I get confirmation of legitimacy, because until then, it's a waste of time because I'm not a fan of fiction

p.
Without peeps reading the interview it would be difficult to discern if it is fact or fiction. At this momement in time still dont know..

purp...

But I could just make up a bunch of mumbo jumbo and claim it's a hidden Tesla interview? Would you flag and star my mumbo jumbo?
edit on 22-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Emphasis mine.

Tesla never existed. If you think my post is BS you are just suffering cognitive dissonance.

Or my post, like the OP, is quite simply crap.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Tesla never existed. If you think my post is BS you are just suffering cognitive dissonance. Or my post, like the OP, is quite simply crap.

How are you so sure he never existed. You share your information like its an unbending fact would you reveal your data and soures please.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Tesla never existed. If you think my post is BS you are just suffering cognitive dissonance. Or my post, like the OP, is quite simply crap.

How are you so sure he never existed. You share your information like its an unbending fact would you reveal your data and soures please.

There are none, just like the story in the OP. No evidence it's true, just take my word on it.

If you don't get it, my point is he did exist, and never gave this interview.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Emphasis mine.

Tesla never existed. If you think my post is BS you are just suffering cognitive dissonance.

I think neither. Regardless of whether or not Tesla had this interview, there is truth in those words. We do create our own reality through thought and the genuine belief we can achieve it gives us the determination to see it through. A relationship through energy and matter that we are a part of.

I found the interview pretty cool regardless if it's genuine. Tesla was pretty cool too so it's nice to think his brain worked that way, it would be, well harmonic.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Emphasis mine.

I think neither. Regardless of whether or not Tesla had this interview, there is truth in those words. We do create our own reality through thought and the genuine belief we can achieve it gives us the determination to see it through. A relationship through energy and matter that we are a part of.

I found the interview pretty cool regardless if it's genuine. Tesla was pretty cool too so it's nice to think his brain worked that way, it would be, well harmonic.

Because the interview was created to target people who think as you think. Why a hoax would ever be thought about as cool is beyond me, why anyone would think "I like it so I don't care if it's real" is beyond me as well.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

If you don't get it, my point is he did exist, and never gave this interview.

Yes thank you i get your point i am asking clarification of the point. What information do you have that he never existed..

purp

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
hmm.. don't know about this interview

Not entirely sure either. I would like it to be real. That being said if something is a hoax the ATS detectives are normaly a lot faster at working out if something it a hoax

purp.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I found it intersting too and would like to know where some of the belief systems and knowledge came from..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join