It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nikola Tesla Interview Hidden For 116 Years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well worth a little read through to shed some light on an intresting being that died a broken man...

He died a financially broke man, im not sure if broken in spirit. Tesla seems to off fallen foul of his backers gov and corporations with his ideas of building a free energy system. He used his own money to build a free energy tower concept which was deliberately blown up and sabotaged with explosives. Hes laboratory earlier was also burnt to the ground by a likely deliberate arson attack, which set him back financially.

In comparisons with Tesla and Einstein , Tesla didnt buy Einstein theory of relativity, which is still only categorised as a theory. Tesla was that greater genius because he not only did the maths for his own theory he would also design the experiments to irrefutably verify it. Comparing Einstein to Telsa is like comparing the worlds greatest Opera singer to the worlds Greater music producer, you know the later wins hands down.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I don't see them inaccuracies. Do you realise Isaac Newton was into the occult. That little known fact has only recently met light of day. That's quite inconsistent to his scientific published works.

Don't stick your own labels on Telsa Ok!, he was irrefutably the greatest genius of modern times. The world you live in wouldn't be here if he hadn't lived.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
It is a "conspiracy theory" that Tesla's energy tower is responsible for the Tunguska explosion. And as far as the fire goes , I have often thought about George Westinghouse or Thomas Edison .Both had motives for that . And look at the rise of GE since.....

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
Can this interview really be confirmed as being a real Tesla interview?

One problem I have with it is that he mentions "Black Holes". The idea may have been around in Tesla's time, but the actual name "Black Hole" is from the 1960s.

The theory of an existence of something as a black hole (gravity well) dates back to 1783 . Nothing new at all

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I believe these are Tesla words, some of the quoted phrases from the interview

arrive.

Tesla: A man must be sentimental towards the birds. This is because of their wings. Human had them once, the real and visible!

Tesla: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.

Journalist: Your admirers are complaining that you attacking relativity. The strange is your assertion that the matter has no energy. Everything is imbued with energy, where it is?

Tesla: First was energy, then matter.

edit on 21-5-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
As i stated earlier , yes the year it was published was 1905 . It took Einstein approximately 10 years before that just to be able to include "acceleration" into the equation.And who knows how long before that he was working on it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Well worth a little read through to shed some light on an intresting being that died a broken man...

"Broken man?" That's a little overly-romanticized. He lived a long and reasonably productive life and continued to make his wild, unsubstantiated claims to the very end. He was always trying to make a buck, and knew how to tell a good story. His status as a fringe science martyr is highly exaggerated, as were many of his claims.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This looks like an obvious hoax to me.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Show us why its a Hoax.

Telsa was inventor, yes but also a man and just because his replies sound too ordinary you think its an obvious hoax. Pfft

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Tesla: First was energy, then matter.

Sounds a lot like the Big Bang Theory of Quantum Physics doesnt it ? That was not even thought about in any form until 1927 - 1929

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Show us why its a Hoax.

I'd say it's probably a poor translation of this script:

Miodrag Miki Krstovic, above, portrayed Nikola Tesla in the 2001 Yugoslav TV movie Tesla ili prilagodjavanje andjela produced by Radiotelevizija Beograd (RTB). The entire film consists of a dialogue in the form of an interview between Nikola Tesla and a reporter named John Smith, played by Boris Komnenic, in front of a screen and in exterior scenes.

serbianna.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: purplemer

"Broken man?" That's a little overly-romanticized. He lived a long and reasonably productive life and continued to make his wild, unsubstantiated claims to the very end. He was always trying to make a buck, and knew how to tell a good story. His status as a fringe science martyr is highly exaggerated, as were many of his claims.

Here are some of his patients which there were hundreds of. I disagree he clearly was not about money.
www.teslauniverse.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Show us why its a Hoax.

I'd say it's probably a poor translation of this script:

Miodrag Miki Krstovic, above, portrayed Nikola Tesla in the 2001 Yugoslav TV movie Tesla ili prilagodjavanje andjela produced by Radiotelevizija Beograd (RTB). The entire film consists of a dialogue in the form of an interview between Nikola Tesla and a reporter named John Smith, played by Boris Komnenic, in front of a screen and in exterior scenes.

serbianna.com...

See my post on page one they claim
The drama is based on an actual interview given by Tesla on July 3rd 1899. to an American reporter working for the “Immortality” magazine.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It's a fictional play.

Here's a link to publicity from some performances in Canada with the following description via Google translate which indicates it's from Bosnian.

As inspiration Pesic to write this As inspiration Pesic to write this play , USED A FICTIONAL INTERVIEW Tesla in 1899 , in his laboratory in Colorado Springs , gave the magazine " Bulletin of immortality " .

The show begins deafening thunder and lightning Tesla verses of the great poet Petar Petrovic Njegos .
Through interviews journalist reflects on Tesla's work , background, cooperation and confrontation with his great contemporaries such as Albert Einstein , Thomas Edison , Guillermo Marconi ...

In the division , as well as in all previous performances will be Ljubivoje Tadic ( Nikola Tesla ) champion of the National Theatre in Belgrade and Radovan Miljanic ( John Smith ) .

ca.linkedin.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Whose source is correct?
www.euromovies.me...

Plot/Synopsis:
Nikola Tesla, a Serb by birth, is one of the most famous thinkers, inventors and scientists in the field of physics, electrical engineering and radio. The drama is based on an actual interview given by Tesla on July 3rd 1899. to an American reporter working for the “Immortality” magazine. The action is set in Colorado Springs, but actually it moves from one locality to another, as Tesla “conducts” his interviewer using “virtual elevator”, from the creation of the world to the year 3000. On this phantasmagorial voyage, the reporter experiances an enlightenment, by facing Tesla`s visions of the past and the future.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Interesting

For inspiration, Stevan Pesic to write this play used the interview that in 1899 the scientist Nikola Tesla gave the magazine "Immortality" in his laboratory in Colorado Springs . The interview covers a variety of topics from nutrition to the universe, and everything would have been quite usual that Tesla is not "abolished" time and space. After this "trip" the journalist will never be the same, and neither do we.
Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, unfortunately, does not possess any information that would confirm that that interview actually took place.

sr.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You're second quote is from Georgi Stankov, a new age narcissist who thinks he is the "new logos god" of this galaxy. www.stankovuniversallaw.com... Other than that, I do agree that Tesla had many great insights in to the reality of everything.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Whose source is correct?
www.euromovies.me...

[GOOGLE TRANSLATE] the script is nice but is a figment of imagination and screenwriter rezisera.takav a response from the Tesla Museum in BG.Intervju of 1899 is nowhere documented as existing . ... This movie is nice but it is not based on some real facts , interview between Tesla and John Smith.this was answer from Tesla Museum and Belgrade.

2growth.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Whose source is correct?

Well even your source says it was only based on a real interview, and when something is based on something else you never really know how legit the info is.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's from a stage play and/or screenplay by a writer who was also a poet, it reads as a work of art, it has multiple anachronisms and errors, it is identified in multiple places as a work of fiction, there are reports that the Tesla Museum in Belgrade has no record of the interview.

Unless someone can produce a copy of Immortality Magazine the case is closed as far as I'm concerned.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join