It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros: “We are on the Threshold of a Third World War”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: infolurker

What, specifically, is evil about Soros?

Who really is George Soros

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Ah , did you know the keyboard(and only the keyboard
) is dishwasher safe ?
Soros is a crap spouting crook . Is it the US and France that if his feet touches land in these countries he is arrested ?

edit on 21-5-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
People want to talk about TPTB and the 1% and the evil folks who want to create a NWO. Soros is about one of the most visible/invisible players in that game.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Find a conflict and he is on both sides...

Also from an American perspective since several of his holdings have been paying people to protest all over the USA you can argue he is trying to cause civil unrest with us as well.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Ah , did you know the keyboard(and only the keyboard
) is dishwasher safe ?
Soros is a crap spouting crook . Is it the US and France that if his feet touches land in these countries he is arrested ?

Ahhh, good to know ;-) Tnx! I usually just tear the crap apart, but this time I got lazy LOL. As far as Soros, I think Russia has a warrant out for him, referred to his as a financial terrorist. Not sure who the second third, n2...n100th countries are, but he's a nasty piece of work.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: infolurker

What, specifically, is evil about Soros?

Everybody seems to have piled on him. Why? What specifically? I've NEVER gotten a concrete answer to put him in the "Axis of Evil" club.
What has he actually DONE, in actual uncontroversial and universally acknowledged fact, rather than being what appears to be the personification of evil-Jew-banker-controlling-the-world paranoid tropes.

All I remember is that he decided---and said so loudly---that GWB sucked in 2004 before the election (like 47% of US voters) and not in 2006, like everybody in the world. And it seemed that it was the right-wing spin machine who suddenly decided to villainize him.

I see an exceptionally good and foresighted global macro trader and investor.

Ummm. Ok really?

www.liveleak.com...

German occupation was a very positive experience?

sweetness-light.com...

Happiest time of his life:

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up.

He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag.

While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

edit on 21-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
China's leaders are firmly in control of their country and there exists no alternative...so the notion that they'd have to resort to international agitation is an obnoxious thought...straight from the mind of an obnoxious human being, named Soros.

he must have paid a high price for a ticket to that forum...i can't imagine anyone would have invited him for free.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well he should know as I'd be willing to bet he has a hand in all pies involved.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
people talk about WWIX as if the world doesn't like to see a good fight...

...take comfort...if there is such a thing as a World War, then at least two opposing powers exist to fight it.

i think ya'll should be more worried if WWXVI wasn't possible considering all the type of things we are given to read in the news wires...that would mean that only one group exists and this is the world they chosen for us to live in...

Soros is probably most concerned that he's on the team that's about to get the crap kicked out of it.
edit on 21-5-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

If China’s efforts to transition to a domestic-demand led economy from an export engine falter, there is a “likelihood” that China’s rulers would foster an external conflict to keep the country together and hold on to power.

This is an assnine statement from a man who has made some good macro calls in the past in currency trading etc. Why would Chinese revolt against the government if transition is not that successful. China is sitting of $3 Trillion of reserves that alone is good assurance to ward of any commotion in economics area. Chinese economy dependent on domestic demand might not have 9% annual growth rates but it will no where near falter into depression or any long recession.

It looks like Soros and associates are trying to make a pretense for a Maidan in Beijing soon.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Don't worry about it until you see McCain show up in China or Soros NGO's 'helping' the people.Then you know its coming very quickly.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

yeah...McCain and Soros can outlast the Chinese...that makes a great deal of sense.

sarcasm off.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange how he doesn't mention Ukraine or the Middle East.

Hmmm.

He is involved in the Ukraine natural gas jealousies.

Always listen to what Soros never talks about.

You get a star for not mentioning Obama or democrats in a post

But you do have a point with these people. Listen to what they don't say

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yuan Big Happy Family

To avoid this scenario, Soros called on the U.S. to make a “major concession” and allow China’s currency to join the International Monetary Fund’s basket of currencies. This would make the yuan a potential rival to the dollar as a global reserve currency.

THAT's what the story is really about. Mr. Soros wants to see the IMF adopt the yuan, and is no doubt well-positioned for such an eventuality, since currency manipulation is his specialty.

The doomsaying is just to scare people into going along with it.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I think the larger issue is BRICS. The US has problems and in the big picture, having the Yuan in the basket, even with the possibility of being the world's reserve currency, takes the epic collapse scenario off the table and replaces it with a gentle transition scenario IF things go south here. He might be dooming, but I am in no way confident that I can put doom off the table with the US economy in the long term.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Read a tweet yesterday.

Said a senior NATO (non-US) GOFO to me today: "We'll probably be at war this summer. If we're lucky it won't be nuclear." Let that sink in

And while i have no idea if the statement is true a bit of research on the guy suggests he definitely has the connections.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Don't worry about the incredibly shady billionaire with a finger in every pie openly talking about his fantasies of godhood. Don't worry about that, look! He's a philanthropist, he must be a good person.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I typically don't like to make negative responses, but no matter how I word it this guy is a douche-bag.

He would love to see another war, since it would be extremely profitable for him.

I say put all these elite jerk-off's that initiate, instigate, and perpetuate wars on the front-line, then we'll see how many wars actually start. smh

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
just because this guy is loaded we should consider his opinion as credible. this guy is well know for influencing many things just by the power of suggestion. it slays me to see the sheeple think just because people are rich and influential what they say would have any credence what so ever. and you know for a fact that this fat cat is probably well invested to the teeth in the defense complex like there is no tomorrow so there you go, hey dudes there is gonna be a 3rd world war, you better be scared out of your wits. but that's ok I'll make even more money selling more weaponry to everyone.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well there is one flaw in all of this. WW3 will presumably go nuclear and if it does, everyone dies. Either in the blasts or radiation sickness. Not a nice death at all. And it goes without saying that Earth will be uninhabitable for several thousand years. Anyone who escapes the nuclear wrath in nuclear bunkers wont be able to do much. They wont be going on the surface ever again. Not in their lifetimes. If they do have men and women together in the bunker then I guess they can breed for a few thousand years until the Earth is habitable again, but what to? Hardly the Earth we live on today. No green lush meadows or lambs enjoying themselves in the fields.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join