It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fate of 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So I have this kind of premise for like a story or something but I'd like to present it here to the wonderful wacky world of ATS and see what you guys come up with. Ok so TPTB comes up to you and says pretty much your whole life has been a big lie and monitored so that you could be prepared to be the big bad guy of the end of days when it is time. (que spooky music)

So in the mean time until zero point they also tell you that you have to pick 8 people that mean something to you like your loved ones and friends (people that you really care about) and you basically have to sacrifice them. Now you don't have to see it or do it but it will be done after your choosing. (que emotional music)

Now here is the thing though if you try to kill yourself before the time then everybody just dies when its time anyway including the people you love but you can put yourself as one of the 8 and if you do that you can save the whole world or stick around and rule it for a little bit before the actual zero point. (que dramatic music.)
edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 12:43:38 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 12:43:38 -050043 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
So I have this kind of premise for like a story or something but I'd like to present it here to the wonderful wacky world of ATS and see what you guys come up with. Ok so TPTB comes up to you and says pretty much your whole life has been a big lie and monitored so that you could be prepared to be the big bad guy of the end of days when it is time. (que spooky music)

So in the mean time until zero point they also tell you that you have to pick 8 people that mean something to you like your loved ones and friends (people that you really care about) and you basically have to sacrifice them. Now you don't have to see it or do it but it will be done after your choosing. (que emotional music)

Now here is the thing though if you try to kill yourself before the time then everybody just dies when its time anyway including the people you love but you can put yourself as one of the 8 and if you do that you can save the whole world or stick around and rule it for a little bit before the actual zero point. (que dramatic music.)

Interesting treatment....why not write it as a screenplay?

We use this....

www.celtx.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, yeah I have been thinking about that. Seems to kind of be a hot topic right now.a reply to: olaru12

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

But why make that decision?

Maybe if you could pick 8 to save, but had to be the bad guy, I could see that.

But be the bad guy and the 8 closest peeps to you die also...

Screw em, I just wouldn't play period.

There has to be some reward for not only playing the bad guy, but knowing and not spilling the beans.

Them killing 8 of your closest peeps isn't a reward it is further punishment.

So I would say, the world is going to be restarted by tptb.

They are going to in effect kill of 90% plus of the human race.

If you agree to take the blame historically, basicly making you less liked than Hitler Stalin Mao and pol pot combined in history.

They agree to save 8 people if your choosing in their bunkers with them.

They will be their slaves, but at least they will live.

And then after you do this all and take the blame, they kill your peeps an ways.

Just my take.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
BUT...the whole point is the difficulty of the choice see you only get the reward if you choose to selfishly stick around meaning your loved ones would have died with you and everyone anyway. The only way to save everyone for say another 10,000 years is take yourself out with your 8 closest. You can say screw everybody and just kill yourself early but if you do that then it happens anyway and lets add that your people get really effed with during that process... a reply to: johnwick

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would start to tear up and cry a little as I mention my 8 close friends that I love so much, and are all politicians, GMO ceo's, head bankers and of course my cousins, can't forget them, the Koch brothers.

I would sadly choose these buddies and try so hard to keep living on, for their sake and in their memory.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
I would start to tear up and cry a little as I mention my 8 close friends that I love so much, and are all politicians, GMO ceo's, head bankers and of course my cousins, can't forget them, the Koch brothers.

I would sadly choose these buddies and try so hard to keep living on, for their sake and in their memory.

Lol, I bet that would be a very try time for you!!!

I know we would all miss them as well!!

Lol

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
it could make an interesting screenplay....but you will need to get a diverse group of thinkers to spend some time mulling it all over with you.

The difference between a good story and an amazing story: plausibility.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree whole heartedly...hell my own life story in some odd ways kind of already plays out like something out of a movie. That I will not be sharing here though. a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh and obviously they already know who your pool of people would be that way you couldn't just kill people you do not like but... you could take the rule for say 8 years and punish those that you see fit here in the physical realm so if that was really important to you could do that. reply to: FinalCountdown

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 13:45:23 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 13:45:23 -050045 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ok so TPTB comes up to you and says pretty much your whole life has been a big lie and monitored so that you could be prepared to be the big bad guy of the end of days when it is time.

How can I be sure the TPTB is on my sdide and not on the big bad guy's?

So in the mean time until zero point they also tell you that you have to pick 8 people that mean something to you like your loved ones and friends (people that you really care about) and you basically have to sacrifice them. Now you don't have to see it or do it but it will be done after your choosing.

If I decide that TPTB is one of the people I love, does that mean I can choose to sacrifice TPTB?

edit on 21-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No but even if you could it would still be only 8 people which wouldn't even make a dent. When I say that everyone dies it really just means like they all have to be reincarnated until they get things right eventually and you can give them more time if you take the sacrifice or basically just scrap it all and let them try again over the course of millennia all over again including you. So it really all comes back down to one persons decision. t reply to: swanne

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 14:28:40 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 14:28:40 -050028 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You know they are on your side because they show you something that makes it clear. The karmic choice really comes down to do you want absolute rule for 8 years before everything resets for everybody or you can throw yourself in with the 7 other people of your choice and save everyone for another 10,000 allowing man to have a great deal more time to evolve.

They also tell you too though that depending on how you do with your 8 years of rule that depending on how you do with that you may get to skip the reincarnation step...without really fully revealing what that means.reply to: swanne

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 14:36:02 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 14:36:02 -050036 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 14:37:12 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 14:37:12 -050037 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 14:38:12 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 14:38:12 -050038 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Sorry, you lost me.

What if we don't reincarnate after we die? What is reincarnation does exists but is a choice of the individual soul itself?

edit on 21-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Your getting off track, that is not in the parameters of this particular scenario. The options are put before you and that is it.a reply to: swanne

new topics

top topics

join