It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pediatric dentist accused of torture, abuse, fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I saw that kid at 1:40 scream..i would Rip his teeth apart with a jack Spanner if he ever came in front of me.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
Get it done ASAP. Having my teeth removed completely changed my life in some ways. I hated losing my teeth, but it sure has made a difference in my life since having it done. Sorry you had your previous experience. It's torture, and stays with you the rest of your life.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton
Guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes out of this case. I can't convict the man before we know if the allegations are true, but so far it sounds quite damning on his part. Also, no matter how bad someones oral health may be, sadistic practices are unnecessary.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I saw that kid at 1:40 scream..i would Rip his teeth apart with a jack Spanner if he ever came in front of me.

If I was that mother recording, I would have stopped immediately rushed in, and began beating on the bastard and been arrested for assault! Hurt my kid! Hell no!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Anyafaj
Get it done ASAP. Having my teeth removed completely changed my life in some ways. I hated losing my teeth, but it sure has made a difference in my life since having it done. Sorry you had your previous experience. It's torture, and stays with you the rest of your life.

Most definitely. As I said, I tried getting it done while I was married numerous times, unfortunately it was on my priority list, just not his, even though he got his teeth done. I think because it gave him something to bash me about for 18 1/2 years. "Why don't you go to the dentist?" "Why don't you get your teeth done?" I told him numerous times, I can't drive myself home after being sedated. He'd complain a 4 hour drive was too long, and yet he had no problem driving that to work the door for his friends for band gigs. Used to really tick me off! At least now I have a place closer and I have friends that have no problem driving me there and home for sedation dentistry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join