It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police use psychic powers to attack suspect...or do they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is in the classic book. Here is a gentleman arrested for who knows what, doing the pimp stroll and as soon as he sees the camera...AAARGGGGHHH!!!!! he collapses in pain. Do you see anyone beating him? Kicking him? Tasing him? Shooting him? Nope, just 4 stunned officers so will now need to carry him to the transport i am sure. I like the on cop who laughs and walks away...

Link to video

I show this only to counter the tons of 'they beat me' in custody issues that arise. There are bad cops and bad employees of every profession.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I once saw a cop levitate in the air and explode a man's face using only his mind.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is in the classic book. Here is a gentleman arrested for who knows what, doing the pimp stroll and as soon as he sees the camera...AAARGGGGHHH!!!!! he collapses in pain. Do you see anyone beating him? Kicking him? Tasing him? Shooting him? Nope, just 4 stunned officers so will now need to carry him to the transport i am sure. I like the on cop who laughs and walks away...

Link to video

I show this only to counter the tons of 'they beat me' in custody issues that arise. There are bad cops and bad employees of every profession.

Expect to see a lot more of this.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Looks like the guy just rolled his ankle to me, didnt look to be fighting them at all.

Peace.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I think I agree with you, looks like he may have just slipped and rolled his ankle, which can be quite painful. Hard to tell without being able to see his feet.

However, as the OP is stating "as soon as he sees the camera" doesn't seem correct to me unless the guy is half blind being that he was being walked what seemed to be straight towards the camera for a time.

You'd also have to be pretty thick to think you could convince anyone they were beating you when you were walking completely normally a second sooner, so I'm thinking he just happened to trip a little and twist his ankle.

Has this guy come out and said police abused him or anything? I guess that would be the determining factor.

ETA: Pimp stroll? How racist are you? Pretty much just looks like he's walking to me.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish
Yep my thoughts exactly. I think this is just a poor example of what the op was trying to say.

Peace.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He rolled his ankle? So, America is so weak and unconditioned as a society that you can twist an ankle walking? While, mind you, Officers are holding you up?

Sometimes I cannot believe the comments and defense that is provided to folks like this. It makes it SO much harder for those who are actually abused in custody to be taken seriously.

Pimp stroll is racist? There are white pimps...I think it is YOU who are the 'racist' for associating blacks with pimps. I was describing a walk.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
BTW...here is an update and the full video. There were multiple people shot. 5 of them. The video shows NO ankle twist...

link

Link to story

Does not look like an ankle twist folks...he is just scared to go to county. Not holding his ankle or rolling in pain. You can tell they are trying to ask him to stand up. He even gets medical attention.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bawahahahahahahahah Baltimore police have no support. They should strike till the public gets behind them.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yup, definitely no ankle twist now that you can actually see his feet.

As far as the pimp stroll...what exactly makes that a pimp stroll? His feet are nearly in lock step with the officer to his left and looks pretty much the same. Is the officer also doing a pimp stroll? This is my point about the racism, his walk is pretty much exactly like the officer's, yet he's doing a pimp stroll...

ETA: Although I agree now that I can see his feet that he didn't roll an ankle...if he had twisted his ankle, how exactly did you expect him to hold his ankle while he's handcuffed?

edit on 21-5-2015 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

OK, how about thug stroll...he is strutting like he could care less and suddenly he loses his balls and falls to the ground like the mark he will be in prison for effect.

If there was something wrong he would have been trying to show it was his ankle. He did not.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry, was going off the video first posted and thats what it looked like.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join