It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

electronic stalking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For one year I have been "mob stalked". High power microwave (HPM) weapons have been aimed at me with the use of see through wall imaging.
My ears begin to ring, heart rate jumps up, nausea, "voices" that are not recordable... Sounds crazy but I'm not. Initially it was overt yelling by "mob" then use of voice to deny sleep, and now the concentration on electronic assault. I've been driven from place to place. How do I fight back. Where can I find out about/buy see through wall imaging to track the trackers. How do I make a microwave weapon that is portable to stalk the stalkers? How do you defeat "mob stalking"?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome, gregoriotomas. Hope you enjoy the site.

So who is it that's doing this to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

What brings you to the conclusion that high power microwave weapons are being used against you? Are you just guessing that its this device because of the physical and mental issues you have experienced?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Welcome...we accept all levels of nuts here.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Yes welcome. And in the meantime, have a pistachio, they're my favorite

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome dude give me your microwave i dont have 1!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I dont know what hes experiencing but it sounds like living nightmare.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome,

We have been expecting you Marshall, I am pleased that you have been obedient to the voices and joined this board.

We are retuning the frequencies and expect that you will now be open to the ATS Channel.

Once that is complete your voices will include those of the members here. Further commands will be issued to you shortly.

Thankyou for your obedience,
Servant of the SepticOverlord inc.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It sounds utterly fantastic but I went from being harassed by high school kids wearing colors to overnight being recognizable to a large extended group of people who practiced a form of collective punishment. They yelled at me everywhere I went until I left town. The catch is it will never end because this sick new game is to destroy people. surf to
www.angelfire.com...
www.mikrowellenterror.de www.groupsrv.com...
home.att.net...
It is the new form of vigilante style justice. In effect these people have used the internet and cell phones to become the new Klan. They have access to the camcorder sized device that sees human beings fairly clearly through walls. The use of a microwave antenna, a hand held device that uses a magnetron like your microwave...if you have one
or some other form of EM energy directed device to cause pain and and injury and death. I fully expect at this point after a year off and on, that I have already taken a dose that will prove lethal at some time in the future.

[edit on 25-12-2004 by gregoriotomas]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gregoriotomas

www.mikrowellen.de

A catering company is directing high energy microwave devices at you? Or is that the front of this organization that you speak of?

"Cordially welcomes with Gastro use Geraete.de! = > your large-scale catering establishment stock exchange!"

translate.google.com...://www.g-g-g.de/index.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGastro-Gebraucht-Geraete%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2co ff%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS. I think my microwave is plotting against me, too. What a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am afraid that you may be misinformed. It is actually a low power microwave. Welcome to ATS!

Authors: Oscar, K. J. (Army Mobility Equipment Command)

Published: Jun 01, 1980

Corporate Source: Army Mobility Equipment Command (Fort Belvoir, VA, United States)

Pages: 10

Contract Number: None

NASA Subject Category: LIFE SCIENCES (GENERAL)

Abstract:

A decoy and deception concept presently being considered is to remotely create the perception of noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power, pulsed microwaves. When people are illuminated with properly modulated low power microwaves the sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate (regardless of the person's position in the field) within or just behind the head. The phenomena occurs at average power densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.4 to 3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligible speech may be created. Before this technique may be extended and used for military applications, an understanding of the basic principles must be developed. Such an understanding is not only required to optimize the use of the concept for camouflage, decoy and deception operations but is required to properly assess safety factors of such microwave exposure.

Reference:
Above Top Secret of course

To help find out if it is microwave you could buy this:
www.professionalequipment.com...

[edit on 25-12-2004 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! As an installer of microwave systems on towers, I ask you this- do you have a telecom tower close to you, perhaps within line of sight?
Mmmm....

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Merry Christmas!
and welcome to a place we call home. Each members suffers from a range of different psychiatric problems but we share the same commen paranoia disorder

Anyways, welcome to the Family Dawg!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We are watching. Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin
welcome and happy holidays

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

Just tell them you know ShadowMan and they will leave you alone lol

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Welcome, gregoriotomas. Hope you enjoy the site.

So who is it that's doing this to you?

A vigilante group that includes people from all walks of life. People I have never seen before recognize me and curse me in a scripted form. It began as a run in with Hispanic neighbors. I was ill and verbally abusive to them so they began to yell at me exactly one year ago until I left town. Their friends and other "players" have continued and escalated the "game" in an effort to drive me from place to place.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I am afraid that you may be misinformed. It is actually a low power microwave. Welcome to ATS!

Authors: Oscar, K. J. (Army Mobility Equipment Command)

Published: Jun 01, 1980

Corporate Source: Army Mobility Equipment Command (Fort Belvoir, VA, United States)

Pages: 10

Contract Number: None

NASA Subject Category: LIFE SCIENCES (GENERAL)

Abstract:

A decoy and deception concept presently being considered is to remotely create the perception of noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power, pulsed microwaves. When people are illuminated with properly modulated low power microwaves the sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate (regardless of the person's position in the field) within or just behind the head. The phenomena occurs at average power densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.4 to 3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligible speech may be created. Before this technique may be extended and used for military applications, an understanding of the basic principles must be developed. Such an understanding is not only required to optimize the use of the concept for camouflage, decoy and deception operations but is required to properly assess safety factors of such microwave exposure.

Reference:
Above Top Secret of course

To help find out if it is microwave you could buy this:
www.professionalequipment.com...

[edit on 25-12-2004 by makeitso]

Makeitso is exactly correct in his assessment of the technology involved.
I have a microwave leak detector and it does flash the red warning light signifying dangerous emissions. Where do I go from here? I even have video of the device beeping and warning me... Thank you for the perceptive reply, you are perhaps the only person who has an insight into this predicament. These people are the new Klan and they need to be stopped!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Welcome to ATS!

What brings you to the conclusion that high power microwave weapons are being used against you? Are you just guessing that its this device because of the physical and mental issues you have experienced?

The initial stages of the stalking game did not use electronics. People yelled at me when I was unaccompnied. They would occupy the room next to mine or above me and verbally taunt me all night. The psy op was to deny sleep and rest. It is very similar to the links I posted previously,
angelfire and mikrowellenterror. Makeitso found exactly the type of electronics being used, it is low power microwave weapons developed by the army beginning in the 80's ?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

If you read the urls I posted you may feel that there are more nuts like me or there may be a real problem. If I sat outside a persons house and assaulted them with EM weapons I have committed the perfect crime, no physical evidence. If these devices exist (urls) then you must accept that there is a POSSIBILITY that I am correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join