It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's leader says no military inspections will be allowed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei now apparently says *NO* to any inspections of military facilities !!

Well this certainly punches big holes in those "negotiations" that the U.S. Administration is pressing hard to come to agreements.

A lot of mis-info and even dis-info is clouding the whole nuclear agreement talks.

What about the "framework" Obama and Kerry were talking about a few short weeks ago?

Iran's leader says no military inspections will be allowed, news agency reports

Iran's Supreme Leader has said the country will not allow any inspections of its military facilities, the official state news agency reported Wednesday.

The announcement might set back international efforts to reach an agreement that would assure the world that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons. Any such agreement would rely on international inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities.

What is *really* going on with this deal?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's a "2nd" opinion...

I say this despite the claims from the Right that he is merely an incompetent and naive fool who is being played by Iran.

I say this despite the claims on the Left that Obama knows exactly what he is doing and that the Right are nothing but conspiracy theorists.

I say this despite the admonishments delivered by his spoke-puppets at the White House, State Department and Pentagon that an acceptable and VERIFIABLE deal can be reached.

Breaking: Obama Iran nuke strategy uncovered!

Hmmm.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This wouldn't be the first time I've wondered if OB is incompetent or is an enemy agent.Once his disastrous policies become more evident,he may be viewed as the worst CIC ever.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei now apparently says *NO* to any inspections of military facilities !!
Watch as some will say that this makes it clear what Iran is up to .I can imagine that the west would like to have a cart blanch to see deep within the countries security because they are not really sure of what is there. The are probably quite sure about the Nuke aspect but not about what other tech they have . They did manage to capture a US drown after-all ..Now just how did they manage that ,inquiring minds would like to know . :>)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This was NOT part of the original agreement framework, but was something certain Israeli owned US politicians and Benny wanted inserted into the script.
To report it as Iran allegedly going back on it's word, or agreed upon measures is just more of the sloppy, deceitful and downright distortions we have come to expect from the MSM.

Why would Iran EVER agree to allowing snap inspections of it''s military establishments? I mean, come on now, no country would ever agree to that.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61
Obama has already been voted worst President since the Modern Age . He surpassed Jimmy Carter last year I believe. Some say Carter has been holding parties at his mansion in White Plains to celebrate this. At least for a while he was #1 though.
Back on track , I cannot understand this current administration's outlook on this country and the world at all.It seems as if they are trying ,and have been the whole time , to appease the enemies and make enemies of allies.I guess it is part of the "fundamentally changing this country and the world"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: TDawg61
Obama has already been voted worst President since the Modern Age . He surpassed Jimmy Carter last year I believe. Some say Carter has been holding parties at his mansion in White Plains to celebrate this. At least for a while he was #1 though.
Back on track , I cannot understand this current administration's outlook on this country and the world at all.It seems as if they are trying ,and have been the whole time , to appease the enemies and make enemies of allies.I guess it is part of the "fundamentally changing this country and the world"

don't you have some right-wing blog you're missing out on?.....do you know how delusional you sound, or is this just normal conversation for you?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the Ayatollah shoots his mouth off for the citizenry but the actual closed-door negotiations are much less... militant.

We keep getting 2 different stories. 1 from the Obama admin and a different version from Khamenei.

I'm sure it's all just pandering so it doesn't seem like Iran is giving in to the wishes of the US.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Can you come back with any facts to debate with ? Can you link to a site that shows I am "right wing"? Do you have facts or my medical records to show I am delusional ? If so , please post them . At least reply with info and not cheap shots. Everything I posted is based on fact. Are you saying that Obama was not voted worst President ? Documented , please Google.Are you saying Obama did not say he was going to fundamentally change this country and the world ? Documented . Please Google.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here we go again. Just like Iraq. Thank the Lord this President won't start shooting. Obama the worst Pres? Hardly. You have to be old enough to remember the joker before him that caused the deaths of thousands over a fake war and. Nearly destroyed the economy.
edit on Thu May 21st, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Here we go again. Just like Iraq. Thank the Lord this President won't start shooting.

But Obama is bombing and droning like crazy all over the place.

Mr. Peace Prize himself yes he is.

Iran has troops on 3 fronts right now.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
why not let the Iranians inspect Dimona
tit4tat
then they might feel all fuzzy and warm
and invite everyone in to tea and inspections at their house

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen best president since Clinton, too bad the right filibustered everything he tried to accomplish. I do wish he would have ended the war right away but if I remember correctly McCain and the right threw fits over it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Bombs Away !!!!

And then Pay

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: xuenchen best president since Clinton, too bad the right filibustered everything he tried to accomplish. I do wish he would have ended the war right away but if I remember correctly McCain and the right threw fits over it.

He had both houses when he came into office, what else would he have needed?
Man you make it up as you go.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not surprising at all. What country would allow someone to come inspect their military bases?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
we knew from day 1 that the story Obama was trying to sell did not match the agreement, Iran said on day 1 Obama was lying.

top topics

join