It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for Bi-curious Men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Did you not read the OP? This has nothing to do with strictly sexual or physical attraction.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: nonspecific

What does admiring have to do with attraction? I admire women but never once have I been physically or sexually attracted to her. If you have your "preference" towards females, assuming here. Why the attraction towards a male ?

I suppose I just have different levels of attraction to others.

Is admiration not a positive thing? or admission of someones achievement?

Is not attraction far more than a physical thing, can it not transgress gender and be more?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Why would you mention that in the first place if you were so presumably not attracted to men? In my OP I mentioned nothing of a virus.
Stop with the silly amateur psychology now fella, either believe what I type about how I feel or ignore me.

So what?
I'm not on ATS seeking acceptance, or validation.
You think differently about sex, cool.
I'm not crying because you and I differ in our perception and/or application of our lives.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, you said this in your initial post which I replied to:

originally posted by: thesaneone
There is no such thing as bi your either gay or straight!

Get it right eh, I would have ignored your opinion if it had been expressed as such and not asserted with an exclamation mark.

Did I post a link stating what I said was fact? No, then it was my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Did you not read the OP? This has nothing to do with strictly sexual or physical attraction.

Here's the OP:

When growing up did you realize you may be attracted to both male and female? Or older in
life? Are you attracted to one more than the other? Did you also maybe feel an emotional connection more with a male that of female? Or the other way around? Did this connection lead to a physical or sexual connection?

What other attraction are you asking about then if it is not sexual or physical?
That's all you referred to in the OP.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Very true.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Get it right eh, I would have ignored your opinion if it had been expressed as such and not asserted with an exclamation mark.

Did I post a link stating what I said was fact? No, then it was my opinion.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Please feel free to make use of the gift shop on your way out and remeber to take any litter with you.

edit on 21/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That is an assertion is it not?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So I was sitting here reading this thread and for no apparent reason I remembered this song.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Can I find this song in the gift shop?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You can clean up the trash yourself.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hahaha lots of that on ATS at the moment, transgendered folk are getting it, schools teaching about different gender identification are getting it, never mind the apparent average hatred for gay folk from sections of the ATS community every day.
I'm comfortably straight, but sometimes I am baited enough to defend such bigotry and silliness, even if it doesn't affect me in my life.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You can clean up the trash yourself.

Still going sunshine? Whats the beef it's just a song at the end of the day?

If your uncomfortable with same sex relationships thats not a bad thing. It's your right to have rights.

Thats kind of the point of them.

To have a belief is simply that buddy, it's a belief and thats all it is.

Peace and gay rights and all.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

Not sure I'm feeling this post. Human race is on the verge of extinction and your reaction is 'meh I'll just find a man to blow me.'
Why does that trouble you?
I would sign on to the procreation program to save the human race in a world where there were few females, but if I was turned down, well, I would adapt over time for sure, a mouth is a mouth lol.
Does religious faith or something affect your understanding of such a basic concept?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hahaha lots of that on ATS at the moment, transgendered folk are getting it, schools teaching about different gender identification are getting it, never mind the apparent average hatred for gay folk from sections of the ATS community every day.
I'm comfortably straight, but sometimes I am baited enough to defend such bigotry and silliness, even if it doesn't affect me in my life.

I had a big load of "#s" in the garage but when I tried to find them they were not there.

Meh I am a straight male but have never thought about telling others how to live there life unless they were going to vote UKIP.

I think they profess too much and yes I do mean I think they are secretly hiding something in this

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What the hell are you going on about? I have no problem with the video or gays or anyone else's sexual choice.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hahaha you twat, I came out of the closet with my UKIP protest vote intentions in public!
Bull# arguments about people being bi or not, I'll be that dog with a bone if they have # all to back it up aside from opinion.
...only gay or straight? Lol, #ing dinosaur

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maybe I missed something then?

If I did appologies.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't know you, why would I believe everything you say? I'm not calling you a Lier but until I know you personally, assuming from where we are it may happen; I'll continue to believe as I wish. Doesn't mean I wish to ignore you, your responses are intriguing and want to know more.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Here's the OP:

When growing up did you realize you may be attracted to both male and female? Or older in
life? Are you attracted to one more than the other? Did you also maybe feel an emotional connection more with a male that of female? Or the other way around? Did this connection lead to a physical or sexual connection?

What other attraction are you asking about then if it is not sexual or physical?
That's all you referred to in the OP.

Incorrect. Unless you are assuming a physical or sexual connection the same as an emotional one. Which was mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join