It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is actually the Mummy of the so called Roswell Slides? it is really Human or Not and Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
There was an image of the new photo, but it is found at this link:
www.anomalyarchives.org...
The dark slide is apparently a second picture of the same scene from a slightly different view. The owner has been contacted and a better copy has been requested.

The White's Million Dollar Museum mummy has nothing to do with this, that's just adding to the confusion. Forget it.

This mummified child was pulled from his grave at Montezuma Castle in 1896, and later displayed in Colorado's Chapin Mesa museum, where it was photographed (supposedly by the Rays). Later (1951, I think) the body was moved to the Montezuma Castle museum in Arizona, put in a different case, and with a different placard. It was photographed in 1956, and that's the "new" picture that's been discovered. It's the same body.

No aliens, no time travel, bilocation, or any other weirdness was involved.

edit on 12-6-2015 by CardDown because: link

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Dear CardDown,

I have checked the images of this last link you have brought , that by the way I am thankful you shared with me. I found this material pretty convincing about that they refer to the same body showed in the show of be witness of May 5th in Mexico city.

Now this gives us full identification about the location of the body, but apart of that there is still pending to be able to explain the abnormalities found on it by the forensic analysis of the experts of the National Institute of Forensic medicine of Mexico.

There are some aspects of those images that intrigue me a lot:

- The first image in that page shows the body next to a human skull that have all the characteristics of an adult person, possibly can be an adolescent head, but it does not look definitively as a child one.

The problem here is that the mummy head next to that skull gives us a clear idea of the size of his head and also by extension of this body.

This does not look as the mummy of a baby or a child in his early years, since how to explain the similarity of size with the other skull?

- Another thing I found interesting of all the images of the mummy reproduced in that page is that it is also easy to verify that the tibia bone of the leg is effectively longer than the femur, and that is absolutely abnormal.

So this is not just a Hydro cephalic boy, as many have claimed, but an individual with something else, since his leg does not correspond in proportions of what it is expected from an ordinary human.

What has been the reaction of Jorge Maussan and Tom Carey from these new images?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/14/2015 by the angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the angel of light
Sorry, I'm late seeing this. You may have found answers to some of your questions, but there is some new material.

On Twitter, I asked Jaime Maussan if Carey &Schmitt were aware of the new findings. His reply:
"They believe the body of Bewitness is 47 inches long and The Mummy is just 29 inches as well as other differences"
twitter.com...

So far, they refuse to accept the evidence. In my opinion, they are choosing to reject the truth. They need to stop wasting time on this. Admit the error and move on.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Admit the error and move on.

Jaime is not so good at that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, the fact that Jaime Maussan committed huge mistakes in other cases that were reported to him does not mean that necessarily he is a systematic faker, the creature of that other case was brought to him by people that were decidedly the fakers.

Now, in this case Jaime Maussan is the very last link of the chain, he received all the evidence through people like Tom Carey, Don Schmitt and well Adam Dew, so in this case he is possible the less guilty in the miss identification.

I am personally thinking that he is resisting to accept that it is the same body, and that is another mistake, since any way he has possibly a case to defend by just trying to find an explanation of the many abnormalities of that body.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the angel of light

Well, the fact that Jaime Maussan committed huge mistakes

They were not "mistakes", they were deliberate lying and hoaxes.

does not mean that necessarily he is a systematic faker,

So what would you call someone who systematically fakes things, if not a systematic faker?

Why are some people trying very hard to show a proven faker is not a proven faker, and a mummy is really a alien?

edit on 14-6-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, the fact that Jaime Maussan committed huge mistakes

They were not "mistakes", they were deliberate lying and hoaxes.

does not mean that necessarily he is a systematic faker,

So what would you call someone who systematically fakes things, if not a systematic faker?

Why are some people trying very hard to show a proven faker is not a proven faker, and a mummy is really a alien?

Delusion and denial, the two driving forces of people who want to believe so hard they'd do anything.
edit on 14-6-2015 by SuspiciousTom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well, the fact that Jaime Maussan committed huge mistakes in other cases that were reported to him does not mean that necessarily he is a systematic faker, the creature of that other case was brought to him by people that were decidedly the fakers.

Did he ever admit anything?

Read that thread. Jaime is not one who gives a damn about the '"truth." He investigates nothing. He promotes anything (anything) no matter how ridiculous if he sees a buck in it. His name associated with anything creates immediate suspicions. Rightfully.

edit on 6/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hellobruce,

With all the respect you deserve, if we are going to burn a fire to put Jaime Maussan inside we need to do the same with other very reputed researchers that supported those slides many months and even years before he even knew of them.

In that same fire to burn fakers we must put people like Tom Carey, Don Schmitt and of course Richard Dolan, and I sincerely think the honor to enter the first to the fire would be for Adan Dew.

Lets be a little more honest and less hypocritical please, there is too much of witches hunting in all that rhetoric to demonize the last guy that entered in the scandal, this is not Salem, Massachusetts and this is not the XVII century by the way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

In that same fire to burn fakers we must put people like Tom Carey, Don Schmitt and of course Richard Dolan, and I sincerely think the honor to enter the first to the fire would be for Adan Dew.

Ok.
Got a match?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

other very reputed researchers that supported those slides many months and even years before he even knew of them.

What makes you claim they were reputed researchers? Anybody looking at the slide could easily tell it was not a alien, not to mention the label....

Lets be a little more honest

To be honest most UFO/alien/bigfoot/ghost hunters etc. just make crap up.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ooh...You are gonna get called a shill soooo hard!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Bigfoot is real.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well, I think this depends entirely in your own image or concept of what is an alien and what not? if you are expecting to find a reptilian or an amphibian look like being of course this can't be that, but as I pointed when the thread was opened the body of the slides has a lot of abnormalities that all together is extremely improbable to find in a human.

The Tibia bone of the leg in all the pictures look longer than the femur, also the jaw is really narrow, is not only that the skull is extremely big, and also compare the size of the head with the torso, those are not normal proportions. Where are the nipples? no mammal glandes at all?

I am checking right now even a much better image than the one you have brought to the thread, it has larger resolution.

Higher resolution Photo of body labeled as mummy in National Park

The label only says to us where was found, in the same way that if in one century or so an archaeologist dig on what is now the cemetery of the town of Aurora, Texas, he will classify a supposed alien body buried over there as possibly a Texan mummy of the XIX century.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/15/2015 by the angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join