It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did the Deceased Sandy Hook Shooter Get Into the Fetal Position?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
It seems my post hit a chord among those here.

There's a reason for that....I'll leave it to you, to work out..

Tell me this, why is it that a man was seen from a news helicopter being brought into a police cruiser and then never talked about again?

Fair question, and one that is asked fairly often. I've made several posts, in several threads, regarding mystery detainees, and the ever-changing ways in which they have been identified.

To this day, we STILL do not have any actual answer as to who the one you're talking about, is....just him being identified in 4 different ways, and never by name.

There were people in the main office with access to surveillance cameras and yet never notified anyone until all was said and done?

Actually, it was just the one camera....and what in the blue hell are you talking about?

How far do you really think police were from that school at any given time?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

This wasn't some hick town with 2 sheriff deputies, this was one of the most affluent areas in Connecticut.

Yes, and? Is there some sort of point you're trying to make?

And no, Lanza didn't shoot the glass to get inside, that's a lie.

CITATION NEEDED.

www.cga.ct.gov...

Your point?

You cannot open one of those doors without being buzzed in.

100% true statement. However, I'm still not seeing a point.

It is impossible as per the design of those doors. There is no lock present on the door to be disabled, it's inside the door and locks into the ground and top of the doorframe.

This is ENTIRELY dependent on the model of door....do you happen to know what model was used there?

The amount of delusion and straight up COINTELPRO that occur in these threads is astounding.

Unfortunately, you're contributing to it. You ask some fair questions, and you made a few decent points in your other post, but you also seem to be misinformed about quite a few things..

Next month, you will see for yourselves that fallacies that will be introduced into everyday decorum as "terrorists" attack us on our holiest of holidays.

Know something we don't?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Chapman described the suspect as lying on his right side.

"He was wearing a tactical leg holster on his right leg which appeared to be empty. He was unconscious and unresponsive and had obviously suffered massive head trauma. There was blood pooling heavily in the area of his head [Benecchi: "There was a small amount of blood coming from the wound."]"

How did Chapman know the suspect's right leg holster was empty?

Keeping in mind that the following documents conflict in various ways, here's a closeup photo of the suspect--note that the feet are right by the buttocks:

i.imgur.com...

Here's an investigator's GPS-based sketch of the suspect's position (ignore the green, while noting that this sketch provided by "Sandy Hook Analysis," allegedly taken from the police report, is of higher resolution than that in the police report--something to pursue):

i.imgur.com...

Note that the feet are nowhere near the buttocks, yet this is allegedly based on an investigator's GPS-marking of the unmoved body.

Realizing that in the closeup photo the legs are completely drawn up and crumpled under the body, how would anyone be able to see the right leg holster let alone determine it was empty? Even if the photo showing the tighter fetal position was somehow a later photo, i.e. the suspect was originally more stretched out, he's still lying on his right side regardless: How would Chapman see that the holster was empty?

Note also Kullgren's statement: "I observed at least three hand guns one was in his holster, one on the floor which I believe was a Glock and a third which was under his body [wth!]."

Final question: In only 7% of GSW suicides is the gun found more than 30 cm (11.8 in) from the victim's body (Weapon Location Following Suicidal Gunshot Wounds, American Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology 20(1):1-5 March 1999). Why is "Lanza's" alleged suicide weapon more than 30 cm from his body?

i.imgur.com...

In both this photo and the investigator's sketch, the gun is well over a foot away from the body.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

with respect to the distance of the gun, from the body....it's possible that the first officer to enter the room, may have kicked the gun away from the body...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ZephyranthI must have missed something or maybe I am confused. Lanza had one Glock with him at the time? The one with the hairs and also seen in his pocket in the fetal position photo? If he shot himself through the mouth with it, how did it get back in his pocket?

EDIT: nevermind, I see now the pocket weapon was a Sig Sauer.

edit on 21-6-2015 by MotherMayEye because: stupid question.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Just an observation. Have you ever noticed that people seem to have a keen sense of when something isn't right? 9/11, etc...we collectively believe there is a conspiracy or cover-up and I believe we are usually right. Even when we can't point a finger at why and even when we don't have any evidence...we all just seem to know something is afoul and that government is lying to us about these events. JFK was an obvious one and to this day we don't really know the truth. Which sadly also tells me we will never know the real story behind many of these conspiracies.

Our government covers-up or maybe actually kills the citizens of this country...we know it by intuition...and yet we continue feeding the beast while they continue their deeds. Really kinda sad, stupid and delusional.

It's always compelling motive that is missing. "Muslims hate our freedom." ---that isn't motive to succeed at killing masses of ordinary Americans in the WTC, but fail at the Washington DC attempts to kill those who are supposed to uphold and protect our freedom.

However, there was intelligence evidence of financial crimes destroyed at the Pentagon ONI office and in WTC 7. Government securities in the basements of the towers were destroyed, banking regulations were lifted and masses of brokers who were witnesses to financial crimes murdered. Now that passes as motive.

It happens again and again. We are told 'drugs' and "random hate" inspire mass killings -- but there's never any compelling motive to most mass murders these days.

We sniff it out because MOTIVE has always been necessary in criminal investigations. Now? Not so much.

You see a Pentagon contractor killed in a plane full of people and no one wonders if it's related. A Senator is killed in Charleston -- Nope, no one asks questions.

We all know motive is lacking and lacking and lacking. We feel it in our guts.

As soon as the media decided that motive no longer matters -- THEY knew they could get away with anything.
edit on 21-6-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I apologize if this theory is wrong, but after over two years of studying the Sandy Hook emergency response, I've come to believe that law enforcement failures contributed to some or many of the deaths inside the school.

I don't fault anyone for mistakes made--not even if those mistakes cost lives (though I may be in the minority). I do fault people for lying about those mistakes, because they are putting additional lives at risk in the process, and because both the public and the families of victims deserve (and have a legal right to) the truth.

There are multiple ways in which to raise the issue of the Sandy Hook emergency response failure; here are a few.

In a nutshell:

Newtown police never told dispatch that there were more than two victims. The reason for this failure seems to be an officer-involved shooting inside the school which distracted police from their duty to immediately report the discovery of dozens of additional wounded students and staff. There are some indications officers purposely withheld this information in order to delay the arrival of medical personnel. As a result of police silence, only two ambulances were called in the first half hour for a scene that required a minimum of 15.* By the time dispatch heard from a volunteer EMT that more were needed, and mutual aid ambulances finally arrived, victims had lain untreated for almost one hour. By this time the only ambulance route had become gridlocked with parent and state police vehicles.

In more detail:

1. Newtown dispatch called only two ambulances in the first half hour, because Newtown police never relayed their discovery of dozens of wounded children and adults in the first three classrooms.

2. By the time Newtown dispatch was informed by a volunteer EMT that more ambulances were needed, children and teachers had been bleeding for 30 minutes.

3. By the time mutual aid ambulances arrived in Newtown, victims had lain untreated for nearly one hour, and the only ambulance route to the school was now gridlocked with parent and state police vehicles. Mutual aid EMTs and medics testified to walking up to the scene on foot--despite some having been asked to stage ambulances directly in front of the school.

4. It is not true that all victims had "obviously fatal wounds." Danbury paramedics testified under oath that this was not the case.

5. Even if all victims in the first three classrooms had had obviously fatal wounds--which, according to medical personnel, they didn't--Newtown police should have immediate informed dispatch that more ambulances were needed as the school hadn't been cleared yet and officers had no idea how many total wounded there would be.

6. The "EMTs weren't needed" story, released immediately to media that day, appears to be a purposeful strategy to cover up the fact that patients died because law enforcement was instrumental in delaying their treatment and transport.

7. Despite Newtown officials' claims to the contrary, there is no indication that proper protocols were followed, and many indications showing that they were not. Failures include lack of establishing Unified Command, lack of radio interoperability, failure to keep the egress clear, and failure to communicate with CMED including in at least one case, outright obstruction of CMED's efforts to determine the scene location.

The blunter theory:

Newtown police injured and handcuffed a suspect who looked about 12 years old. After seeing the carnage in room 8, one Newtown officer executed the suspect in a rage. In the scramble to deal with that reality, police either accidentally or purposely failed to inform dispatch of the dozens of children and adults injured inside the school.

The blunter theory in detail:

A juvenile suspect popped out of room 6 or 8 just before 9:46:54 a.m., at which point he was shot in the right clavicle by NPD officer SS who was sighting down the north hall. It is the round from Smith's handgun which later became the "extra handgun round fired by the suspect down the north hall." NPD officers SS and WC cuffed the suspect, who appeared to be about 12 years old. WC continued on to Room 8, saw the horror, and returned to SS and the suspect. The suspect was dragged into Room 10, and executed at 9:51:31 a.m. either with one of his own weapons, or with WC's M-4 rifle. There are multiple indications that the suspect was alive before this point, to include 911 callers reporting, "He's screaming," and the fact that the now-deceased suspect was described by incoming state police as being in the fetal position. NPD officer SS claimed his own M-4 rifle was stuck in his vehicle, which may have provided WC the opportunity to hide any dirty weapons. If the suspect's own rifle was used to execute him, this rifle would need to disappear; if WC's was used, WC's rifle would need to disappear. Swapping it for SS's clean weapon would have meant literally being able to spirit it away from the scene, never to be tested. This may be why no bullets at the scene matched the weapon later designated as the "suspect rifle." The "suspect rifle" used for state police photographs may have been Seabrook's, as the barrel was covered with white residue possibly resulting from Seabrook's earlier break-and-rake of the safety glass in a side door of the school.

----
*www.crcog.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join