It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can tell you 100 %, if you are going to heaven or HELL, atheists welcome.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can feel myself burning already!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
a reply to: butcherguy

Moi...??

No way.... I'm pure.
I'm waiting for the right one to come along with the key...

I was going to bring a power drill anyway, that'll take care of that puny lock. I just have to bring a smaller bit.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
what have you done to deserve to ...

what gives you the right to demand that answer from me..

because I am the inquisitor

One of my favourite Red Dwarf episodes..that and Back to Reality.

The Cat: Hi, buddy.

Inquisitor: This is your judgment day, bud. I gotta be cruel. There can't be no favours.

The Cat: I'm hearing you on FM.

Inquisitor: I have to ask you the question. Justify your existence; what contribution have you made?

The Cat: I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.

Inquisitor: Well, that's true.

The Cat: Can I go now?

Inquisitor: That's your case?

The Cat: You need more?

Inquisitor: Some might say that was a pretty shallow argument.

The Cat: Some might say I'm a pretty shallow guy; a shallow guy with a great ass.

Inquisitor: Sometimes you astonish even me.

The Cat: Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

To fulfill the requirements of a "Quid Pro Quo" You give Me a "death sentence" and I give You:

www.youtube.com...

namaste

Signed,

Me - The "other" You...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OK. That is the actual criterium but, people are not themselves and when I actually judged someone as a renegade, which he is, black op on assignment during a time when I started remembering people and even a sense of their assignments and who was on assignment and who wasn't. I had direct intervention, by the same team I experienced and who kept me safe driving long distance. Was told to judge no one, that this world was a low frequency and hard enough for anyone to wake up in. To intercede for everyone, that they may recover and do their work.

Thats why people are sent in, OR woken up, why some are protected to go within and preserve love and wisdom and compassion against the programs. Not to be the elect, but to help. They see everyone around them as the elect, have caught glimpse of their Higher Selves and how urgent it is to even help in any way, pick a person up, lift a person up, if not working, then put higher thought into the collective consciousness field, to reach as many as one can. Pray, no matter how the dark side code that word, intercede, because its an honor to love people, those with their programmed minds mean so much to you on the other side. Be the "grown up" to the others "child" without dominating them, but instead uplifting them. Be a good person to be around.

Also there is no such thing as permanent hell. The prime directive is to free this world, and all the soul traps around it and in it.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

If even by your obviously stupid and completely ignorant
standards I'm a going to da goot place? Then I know, no more
now, as opposed to before.

I do however wonder now, more about where you might be headed?
Believing with such veracity that you, can judge such as you have?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
Just need a pressure cooker!
A few spices and herbs...

The goat is not happy. We do not bring him for his nutritional value.

Oops and I was bringing curry paste and Jasmine rice. You did tell the goat it's not heaven right? And well be at the universe's biggest barbeque right? Then he shouldn't be surprised he's on the menu.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You did tell the goat it's not heaven right? And well be at the universe's biggest barbeque right? Then he shouldn't be surprised he's on the menu.

He has horns, hooves and a tail. I think he has a bit more clout in Hell then us.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Well, Laz is now here, so you know what that means:

There is no Hell!

I will prove this in under a minute.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth.

Note: There is no mention that He made or created Hell.

John 1:3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

Note: God didn't do it, per Genesis, and If God didn't do it, no one else did either.

So - the creation is is a hierarchy: God, the Heavens, the Earth, mankind. The creation is NOT a dualistic Heaven versus Hell, with us as a prey in the middle.

Heaven, yes.

Hell, no.

Hell was the first black ops project and its creation is top secret therefore you won't find it mentioned in the popular versions.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shhhhhsh we have the element of surprise. He thinks he's part of the entertainment.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Moi...??

No way.... I'm pure.
I'm waiting for the right one to come along with the key...

Pffts, give me a pair of scissor.....

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"I can tell you 100 %, if you are going to heaven or HELL"

You're either a liar or a fool.
Why? Because you do not have any evidence at all, whatsoever, that either exists.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There is no Hell!

John 1:3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

Note: God didn't do it, per Genesis, and If God didn't do it, no one else did either.

So - the creation is is a hierarchy: God, the Heavens, the Earth, mankind. The creation is NOT a dualistic Heaven versus Hell, with us as a prey in the middle.

Heaven, yes.

Hell, no.

Hell was the first black ops project and its creation is top secret therefore you won't find it mentioned in the popular versions.

I suppose you were there, right? Wrong.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

There is no Hell!

Heaven, yes.

Hell, no.

I suppose you were there, right? Wrong.

That was a joke dude.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I Have a song for this..

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Not caring about the suffering of others shows a lack of compassion, but saying "you are evil! You are evil!", does nothing to inspire compassion.

Telling people that they deserve "hell", as in being tortured forever and ever in fire without an escape for not showing enough compassion, is in itself a lack of compassion.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Not caring about the suffering of others shows a lack of compassion, but saying "you are evil! You are evil!", does nothing to inspire compassion.

Telling people that they deserve "hell", as in being tortured forever and ever in fire without an escape for not showing enough compassion, is in itself a lack of compassion.

Quite right - the entire fire-forever theology is sadistic, hateful, judgmental, and misrepresents the character of a holy, compassionate, loving, God. The Lake of Fire is worst you can get, according to a properly translated Bible, and that is merely the Second Death, not eternal torture, and that lasts only until Death and the Grave are also thrown into the LoF, thus abolishing Death. Can anyone be dead and/or in Hell after that? I think not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join