It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a problem with women as they are.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ForestDweller

Nothing to do with semantics. You just mix different concepts and cannot admit for the life of you maybe your theory was worded very poorly.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I don't think it is worded poorly, I think it is just understood or accepted poorly by some.

So there.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm glad to see you understand better the feelings and desires of women than women themselves. This is very rare. I'm sure women would be pleased to meet such a man who understands them so well.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ughhh.

You are so obtuse.

This is not about knowing what women want. It's about the subconscious human mind. It happened to be aimed at a woman. It was explaining why she wants to look good from a biological/psychological standpoint.

That was all.

There was absolutely no need to get your panties in a bunch, but hey.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's funny you think I get mad over this while you are the one loosing your temper and insulting people in the thread

All I'm saying is you are wrong in thinking women (and men) cannot dress well with no intent nor desire of pleasing the opposite sex.

You may keep trying to convince us of the opposite it won't change much. I know how I feel and I know when I do things out of urges or out of choices.

Sometimes I'm staying home and still dress and groom well because it feels good and I like it so there is obviously no sexual instinct behind it since I'm not seeing anyone.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
May I ask you a personal question or two, FD?

How old are you, and are you on the spectrum?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Dude who is this "us" you keep hiding behind?

Sometimes I'm staying home and still dress and groom well because it feels good and I like it so there is obviously no sexual instinct behind it since I'm not seeing anyone.

Like I said, like a brick wall.

What don't you understand about SUB-conscious mechanism? Why do you like it? Saying you like it doesn't cut it. You obviously don't know yourself.

And like I said before, it is not purely a reproductive thing.

So wait, may I ask you, are you a gay man like your mood says in your profile?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I'll answer if you'll answer.

What do you mean spectrum?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForestDweller

What don't you understand about SUB-conscious mechanism? Why do you like it? Saying you like it doesn't cut it. You obviously don't know yourself.

Explain how me grooming when I stay home all day is a subconscious behavior aimed at sexual reproduction.

I'm willing to learn but you have to explain how it works!

And regarding your question I like it the same way I like taking a shower. You feel fresh and ready to take over the world. I'm surprised you don't know this feeling I'm talking about.

So wait, may I ask you, are you a gay man like your mood says in your profile?

It's a way to identify people like you who think a "gay mood" can only be a reference to homosexuality.
edit on 24-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I'll answer if you'll answer.

What do you mean spectrum?

The autistic spectrum

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Explain how me grooming when I stay home all day is a subconscious behavior aimed at sexual reproduction. I'm willing to learn but you have to explain how it works!

Endorfines are being released by the brain because subconsciously you know it will increase your chances of being liked by the others or other (or same) sekse increasing your chances of survival and or reproduction with a good genetic partner. Wether one is gay or not.

And also on a "gayer" note. Do you take bubble baths too?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The autistic spectrum

What kind of question is that? Does it say "autisticky" in my mood?

No, not that I am aware of.

It's a way to identify people like you who think a "gay mood" can only be a reference to homosexuality.

You mean people that weren't born in the 1920's?

Fishing for it.

What prompted me to ask was your admittal of "grooming" yourself and your obsessive identification with women.

edit on 24-5-2015 by ForestDweller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm about to shave my weeks worth of beard off and clip my hair to a grade 0 skinhead.
My reason for doing so? My face is currently itchy, and with no hair I don't need to buy shampoo.

...perhaps I'm wrong though, maybe subconsciously I am doing it to make myself more attractive to women?
I'm sure Forest Dweller will know as the font of all knowledge of human psychology lol

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

.perhaps I'm wrong though, maybe subconsciously I am doing it to make myself more attractive to women?

First off, again, this was about FEELING good about LOOKING good. Your conscious choice of shaving has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Second, what I said applied to a woman. Are you a woman?

I'm sure Forest Dweller will know as the font of all knowledge of human psychology lol

Ok cool. Now try to make a coherent sentence.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Second, what I said applied to a woman. Are you a woman?
Nope, I am male. I thought that would be pretty obvious as I mentioned my weeks worth of beard.

Ok cool. Now try to make a coherent sentence.
Which part of the sentence are you struggling to understand?
I am more than happy to assist if my sentence is too complex for you.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Nope, I am male. I thought that would be pretty obvious as I mentioned my weeks worth of beard.

I don't even expect people to recognise sarcasm or a rethorical question no more. It is just too much to ask.

Which part of the sentence are you struggling to understand? I am more than happy to assist if my sentence is too complex for you.

Really?

What are you saying? I will know what? I will know as the font? What is a font anyway?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ForestDweller

Hah .. So I can see you don't align yourself with one of the ATS "good time gangs". Really, dude, you're trying to explain (what in my view is a fairly sensible notion) something to opposition that clearly doesn't want to take into thoughtful consideration what you're putting out; essentially an exercise in futility. So yeah, good luck with that..

But you know, I'm probably just a brainwashed, manipulated, self-deprecating, self-hating little girl.

And for the record, I don't necessarily agree with OP, just wanted to say simply that I see your point FD.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

Hah, indeed. Very well put.

Thank you.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What are you saying? I will know what? I will know as the font? What is a font anyway?
I assumed you will know the subconscious reasons for my shaving and cutting my hair as you profess to know so much about human psychology.

Fount of knowledge vs font of knowledge

Next we asked whether you would write fount of knowledge or font of knowledge when referring to a wise person. This is another choice where both options seem to make some sense.
A fount is an alternative term for fountain which first appears in the 16th century as a back-formation based on the equivalent mount and mountain. A fountain, of course, is the source of a desirable entity (water) and this inspired the figurative use of a fount of knowledge.
A font, on the other hand, is the receptacle used for holding water for baptism – which would collocate with the idea of wisdom being imparted.
Coincidentally, it also derives from the word fountain, but via the Latin equivalent font-em.

blog.oxforddictionaries.com...

I hope that helps you, now I'm off to do some personal grooming.

(post by ForestDweller removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join