It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a problem with women as they are.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForestDweller
a reply to: Night Star

She looks beautiful. I like it. I was immediately drawn towards your presence as a member and find it hard to be anything but nice to you, because I think I like you.

Do you like that I like you?

Well that was unexpected. Yes, Yes I like that you like me.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sweet!

This is great!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Wth is a redpiller?

A member of a forum that happens to share the same views as you regarding women and their "instincts for reproduction"

Just like them you prefer to think you know women psychology better even when women themselves tell you you are wrong. Makes you sound like someone who doesn't consider women as rational human beings which is what they think too. Your inability to realize it makes you sound that way is kind of scary.

I sincerely hope you don't share the rest of their views because they are psychopaths, but talking about women as mainly gene spreading vessels is certainly not a step in the right direction.

This was about people feeling good about looking good. The fact that a lot of people don't look good has nothing to do with wanting to look good.

You don't get it, I'm not talking about people who do not look good. But about those who obviously don't care in even trying.

You say dressing to please men is an instinctual behavior in women. Instinctual behaviors are things like breathing and walking, everyone does it or at least tries.

The amount of women and guys not caring about their apparence the slightest shows it's not an instinct but a conscious decision, something entirely different

Dressing to please is learned through imitation. Instincts are not learned. Dressing to please is a cultural behavior. It's not written in our genes
edit on 23-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

A member of a forum that happens to share the same views as you regarding women and their "instincts for reproduction"
Just like them you prefer to think you know women psychology better even when women themselves tell you you are wrong. Makes you sound like someone who doesn't consider women as rational human beings which is what they think too. Your inability to realize it makes you sound that way is kind of scary.

I am talking about human psychology, not just women.

You say dressing to please men is an instinctual behavior in women.

I said it is instinctual behavior to want to look good and fit in in your cultural framework.

The amount of women and guys not caring about their apparence the slightest shows it's not an instinct but a conscious decision, something entirely different

There are always exceptions to a rule. Are you really going to argue that humans are not for a big part driven by their biology?

You won't find many women of reproduction age that don't care about their appearance at all.

I responded to the poster that claimed she wants to look good purely for herself. Is it really that hard to fathom that it might actually have something to do with looking good to the outside world?

It's not even about attracting the opposite sex alone. Looking good is a sign of health and strength and is often advantageous to societal status too.

Like I said there are deeply rooted bio/psychological mechanisms at work.

Why do women automatically touch and brush back their hair when they like you?

Oh sorry, I guess you are not familiar with that.

Just like them you prefer to think you know women psychology better even when women themselves tell you you are wrong.

I think my point was proven by women in this thread, perfectly.

Makes you sound like someone who doesn't consider women as rational human beings which is what they think too.

You sound like you have never been with a woman before.

They are about as rational as a hormone and instinct driven mammal can be.

Dressing to please is learned through imitation. Instincts are not learned. Dressing to please is a cultural behavior. It's not written in our genes

The specific adopted style is cultural. Adopting or imitating the style of your culture is instinctive. That's why Goths dress exactly like the other Goths, and why the women of that African tribe all wear the same neck rings.

edit on 23-5-2015 by ForestDweller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You sound like you have never been with a woman before.

They are about as rational as an hormone and instinct driven mammal can be.

Thanks for showing your real you. I can now put you on ignore list.

I'm sorry you got rejected but you know it's not a reason to be so bitter, it leads to a dark place.

Take care and don't do anything stupid like that elliot roger guy. You should read his manifesto he was talking just like you

Why do women automatically touch and brush back their hair when they like you?

Oh sorry, I guess you are not familiar with that.

Ahaha you def sound like these RedPill guys. Are you a pickup artist too? Do you wear a fedora? Lord you so creepy

(post by ForestDweller removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Ahaha you def sound like these RedPill guys. Are you a pickup artist too?

Like I said, you are obviously not familiar with the signs. It is very straightforward and has nothing to do with disrespect to women. Just instinctive behavior that is very easy to pick up on.

Off course, you first have to get a girl to like you in order to see those signs.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Ok, and good luck to you and the issues you have with acting like a man instead of a girlfriend.

Funny it's the usual kind of attack people on the RedPill make when someone disagree with their misogyny. Hope you don't murder anyone.

edit: definitely a pick up artist with fedora. OMG

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ForestDweller

I've just been reading through here,

Firstly welcome to ATS

As a newbie you don't yet understand the people you have been so arrogant with on this this thread, ATS is about respect as much as anything else.

I happen to know certain members on here, and can assure that they dress good to feel good for themselves, not for others, 3 of the ladies here I have known years, we've laughed and cried together, shared our intimate thoughts and supported each other in time of duress.

Rest assured I couldn't give a monkey's left bollock what they wear, there is no sexual attraction, never would be they are like sisters me.

I'd ask that you treat them with the respect they deserve, and listen to what they say, these ladies are intelligent deserve no less.

My thanks

Cody

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Funny it's the usual kind of attack people on the RedPill make when someone disagree with their misogyny.

Or it is a normal reaction to a guy acting like a b sucking up to women. There is nothing misogynistic about anything I said.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

There is nothing misogynistic about anything I said.

Lol, you don't even realize calling me a "girlfriend" as an insult is misogyny.

I love my girlfriend so I don't think of this word as an insult as you do. Creepo.

(post by ForestDweller removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ForestDweller

What part of respect did you not understand ?

And yes an alert will be sent

Cody

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm glad my MRA psycho creeps radar still works fine.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I happen to know certain members on here, and can assure that they dress good to feel good for themselves, not for others, 3 of the ladies here I have known years, we've laughed and cried together, shared our intimate thoughts and supported each other in time of duress.

This is so.....

What does your relation to some posters here have to do with anything....

Why does it make them feel good about themselves?

I mean really now, this is not rocket science.

Why is it so hard to accept that people want to look good to the outside world, even if it's subconsciously.

That was all that I was saying.

How is this disrespectful?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM