It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Hollywood: Isis Deception

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Every week for the past year and some, is non stop reminder, there is a faction "on the loose", destroying, killing, conquering within the middle east and even other countries.

If the title and first paragraph wasn't a give away, I'm referring to Isis. Quite frankly, I'm growing short patience for manufactured boogeymen.

It's globally understood now, thanks to the "traitor", Edward Snowden, that the United States of America has an on going national and global spying/survallience program. Eyes in the sky baby..

It's also globally understood, the events of September 11th, was caused by terrorists from the ME, and their leader, who was ultra-elusive for about a decade.

Since the devastation of that day, symbolically as well (#11 = two twin towers = 9/11), America has taken the huge steps of airport security, mass survallience etc.. they have used 9/11 to spread tentacles to the ME, and electronically through all devices.

After those events, we were introduced to a new phantom boogeyman group named Alqueda. Which ended up to 12+ years of war, which is on going.

Now today; apparently Alqueda gave up and was not much a threat, a new phantom boogeyman was introduced, Isis, and is now hell bent on . . I don't even know actually.

The point of this thread, is too bring a different angle into the perception of the reality regarding the ME, and the use of phantom boogeymen, too keep readers and listeners in states of confusion, fear, anxiety... pseudo mind F*.

If USA truely were fighting terrorists, especially given the reason of that day in 2001 (two 1's symbolically again), then you would think Isis would of been finished and the "threat" would be buried in the sands of the ME.

Especially knowing, there is heavy US presence in the Middle East, especially considering USA is probably survalliencing ME everday even before Snowden leak.

All the threats, suppose bombings, killings, destruction... all in a short time, would be RED ALERT and an open can of ass whoopin' by any country who were really fighting terrorists.

Isis spawned out of thin air. In the media realm. Because in reality, that's impossible, factions funded, trained, transport (those nice Toyota trucks straight from ME right?) and established this terrorist group.

They even threatened America, yet nothing is ever being done. Obviously USA agencies know exactly what's up with ISIS, Snowden made that clear they have the capacity and ability to do so.

So I'll just say what Ive always thought, what I tell my inner circles, and what I post on forums.

Isis is being allowed to happen, they are being funded, given equipment of war/battle, given orders, given a spotlight, and the media blitz could not be more obvious the agencies behind it all, want the western masses to know of their existence.

Going back to September 11th, im not talking about the event of that day, the after math - it seems thus was and is an ongoing engineering of chaos and deceit by hidden hands.

Also given the fact, Israel, is America's not so new piggy bank. The USA controllers have serious focus and plans in the Middle East, why else all the presence and funding?

Since anything ME and USA conflict started, it's been none stop media blitz, phantom terrorists, destruction, chaos. How long does to take to remove the initial threat?

Someone on ats made the hydra analogy; one terrorist group goes down, two more pop up.

How obvious can the reality of deceit get?! Its in our faces, but people buy into the propaganda, media blitz, get fearful a phantom terrorist will target their city next..

It's actually pathetic by now. Isis, based on the media and unknown sources in the ME, have caused serious wrongs against human rights.

Why are they not wiped out by now; especially regarding American military presence in the Middle East? Certainly the troops of the USA do not fear these pathetic terrorists?

Yet, not one military has stepped up to the plate and hit these sickos out of the park?! How is terrorists growing in numbers, and more troops are sent out East, yet no real battle has finished them off?

For the past half century America has reminded the globe of how powerful and invincible their military is. Yet cannot clean up a little dust on the global scope, that continues to violate serious human rights?

I digress, I'm on the side of fence that belives Isis (whatever the heck they go by) is being allowed to happen, is being funneled finance, equipment, combat training, even media skills... transportation, food and water (where are these sick bastards getting fed/drink from?). .etc. .

A true Hollywood script, but this script is as real as it gets..

Thanks for reading
edit on 20-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist
Goldberg. 1984.
Ever wonder why the "terrorists" never target the actual corrupt "leaders"?
It's all a game.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Put me in charge of an intelligence agency for a week Id follow the money then terminate with extreme prejudice those signing the cheques-this would greatly help end this problem.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Goldberg. 1984.
Ever wonder why the "terrorists" never target the actual corrupt "leaders"?
It's all a game.

I dont think it's a game.. that gives a perception for entertainment.

I do think it's an engineering to create stir and confusion, while implementing plans to cause internal conflict on the ME (war), while the hidden hands captivate resources; opium and oil come to mind..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Fall of Ramadi and the Criminality of US Imperialism
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

The Engineered Destruction and Political Fragmentation of Iraq. Towards the Creation of a US Sponsored Islamist Caliphate

Obama’s “Fake War” against the Islamic State (ISIS). The Islamic State is Protected by the US and its Allies

The Relationship between Washington and ISIS: The Evidence

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Zaatari Refugee Camp
source: albabblog.blogspot.com...

edit on 20-5-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread
edit on 20-5-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Im not really sure why you are hating on ISIS so badly...

Have you ever thought that those that they "recruit" need to get the F%%% out of this country because they are discontent losers??

ISIS is like a fly trap that calls all the flys. Let it be agent Starling.... Let it be. Let the lambs cry and leave.

People are so weird about ISIS... take a step back. Let them do their thing... they don't really effect America or other first world Nations other than making them stronger.

Truth sucks but truth is truth.

This is the only thing Obama and I agree on. Let ISIS ride baby. We are not police.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

And bro

The first people on ATS who connected dots between US supported Syrian Rebels and ISIS, were eaten alive on ATS by owner including.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Put me in charge of an intelligence agency for a week Id follow the money then terminate with extreme prejudice those signing the cheques-this would greatly help end this problem.

Absolutely true

But that would end the "game"

And we can't have that can we.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway

originally posted by: khnum

Absolutely true

But that would end the "game"

And we can't have that can we.

They can`t end all those useless wars, profits need to go up year after year if they don`t, imagine the apocalypse that would happen on earth :

''Extra, extra! The people that have enough money to buy planet earth, stopped making profits! The end is near...because!''

From day one, I suspected ISIS to be sponsored by the same heads that sponsored almost every wars for a hundred years and once I saw those sparkling brand new Toyota trucks, I knew my suspicions weren`t far from the truth.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I agree its just black ops, for the UK/US, doing this. However, they seem to recruit unbalanced teens and youths, and destroy their lives. And those kids need rescuing and deprogramming and healing, and possibly in buddist temple type prison settings because they're criminals, and dangerous. But its outrageous to me.

And the victims are mounting. Syria's cities that have been overtaken, they were some of the more progressed Islam areas where women had choices. And this horrendous take down on equality must be stopped.

Now I'd like to see the wealthy 1% of the US and UK personally have to compensate every single harmed individual in those nations, every man, woman and child/infant, mangled, enslaved, murdered by Isil/ie black ops.

The 1% need to take financial responsibility for all the death and horror they've caused and if they were made to, this kind of thing would actually cease on earth.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There was a time when reporters and real investigative journalists risked life and limb to get the real story.

They were instrumental in helping to end the Vietnam War. Real time video was on the nitely news and all the blood and guts and mayhem sickened the society of that era. You didn't log on to some internet site and get some snippet slickly produced with a pundit telling you what you think you just saw.

The media sucks today. It is bought and paid for by politicians and movers and shakers on a global scale. There is an agenda, folks, and the people are nothing by pawns in the game.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Indeed, true journalism and reporting is suppressed and looked down upon today, by those large media corporations.

The people are ot being fed truth that can be verified, or examined, only unknown sources to funnel "leaks from the ME".

Ninety-five percent of westerners, have not been to the ME, cannot verify any source or media coming from ME regarding isis or terrorist acts, they are left trusting talking heads or shady reports with unknown sources.

This is the problem; people start believing it, without rational thinking or disecting the information being pushed.

Yet certain people take the pushed media as fact of reality, and start giving their opinions and "side" of the conflict.

Again, with no real proof or verification.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Kind of shocked how this thread always seemed buried in new & recent posts.. and the little attention it has gotten.

Compared to all the propaganda threads and attention they get or rants etc..

Apparently propaganda works, or someone doesn't want this thread seen

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This issue is the most despicable thing going. Though I get it that the top 1% of UK/US/Israel stamp seal and approve these black ops, what I don't understand is how much is staged or real.

www.dailymail.co.uk... kidnapping-abusing-Yazidi-girls.html#ixzz3athVnots

'I rejoiced when we had our first sex slave, forced sex ISN'T rape and they should be thankful': Chilling rant of twisted ISIS jihadi bride who justifies kidnapping and abusing Yazidi girls

This!

I can't even legally say what a majority of us should be doing to take our country back.

join