It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If those tapes had ever been seen, the reaction around the world would not have been survivable

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
LOL, here comes the "America Bashing" and stereotyping. Some people are ignorant and just can't help themselves and will take any opening that they can to bash America.

And to anyone living in America that bashes America, move to the middle east and have fun with the Allah Snackbars.

Bashing? Jesus Christ! Those people shoved things up assholes without consent. It wasn't the only option either, I don't buy that excuse. It's not America bashing to oppose rape of prisoners. It's America bashing to support rape without question. That's not what this country was meant to be, and if you wish to truly limit the number of people bashing America, we should stop giving assholes impunity. We also need to stop thinking with the wrong head.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I smelt a sweet fragrance coming from my neighbors house one day.
I peered over the fence to see what was the source of that fragrant smell...
it turned out to be a secret and none of my business, (so he says) but I didn't care, it smelt so good I had to have some for myself...
I began to interrogate his friends and mutual business acquaintances, but noone would spill the beans...
even had my wife press her new friend for more information...

Finally, at the bake sale, that he won by the way, while I was the 'baker' in town...humiliating me in front of my peers? damn right I stole that effing recipe, and made him take a vacationary position, too bad for him ha!

Now I make the best pastry in town...while I make my riches and to hell with him...(/sarcasm)

All this 'security' offered to us is actually another people's recipe, that doesn't belong to anyone but the person providing for his own family. If he decides he wants to include you or me in his family...it should be up to him period...

on our current path, I don't see too many families willing to share with such an unevolved governing body?

one should not take what does not belong to him.
I learned this before kindergarten, and i'm expected to elect a leader whose sole purpose is to gain exactly what, for me?

Stop stealing recipes/resources and come up with something 'your damn self' for once!
wtf good is a governing body when noone is left to be governed?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
At the end of the day, torture is horrible and not to be done under any circumstances... ever... ever.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

Patriots don't sexually assault their enemies.....

That's the 11th commandment they scraped off then?

I don't know any true hero's that sexually assault their enemies, perhaps you do?

You didn't say heroes. You said true americans and patriots.
And no I don't know any but I'm sure it happens.

You're sure heroes sometimes rape people?
You must have a twisted definition of 'hero.'

Jimmy savile was a hero to some.
That would be answering the exact wording in your question.

Hitler was a hero to some. I would say being a rapist would preclude one from being an actual hero.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
At the end of the day, torture is horrible and not to be done under any circumstances... ever... ever.

Unless the sweet old benevolent American government says it's for our safety...then rape and torture are cool...Ah, America...you gotta love it

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
New here, first post. Great Work guys.

Obviously the United States of America has and will continue to engage in unethical, illigal and criminal activities. I do not condone these alleged and obvious crimes but I do accept them as a fact of life. In order to be a world power it seems to me that this is an unfortunate but necessary evil. It has been throughout time. Can anyone name a world power that has not committed acts such as these, regardless of era? While on top there will always be people that want to destroy you and somehow they must be weeded out. I'm thankful I'm not in the position to make the ugly but necessary decisions.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

If rather doubt that prediction. The American public has gotten tired of terrorist acts over the decades and I grant the CIA full power to act as they see fit. Before you jump to defend the lives of terrorists--those were not innocent civilians wateboarded--go over the following list.

The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims

The FBI was behind the first WTC attack, the Muslim informant, (set-up man) even said don't give the perpetrators real explosives, the FBI didn't want to risk using fake explosives, they smart.

They have been the master minds, behind many of these terrorist plots, good job security.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

Patriots don't sexually assault their enemies.....

That's the 11th commandment they scraped off then?

I don't know any true hero's that sexually assault their enemies, perhaps you do?

You didn't say heroes. You said true americans and patriots.
And no I don't know any but I'm sure it happens.

You're sure heroes sometimes rape people?
You must have a twisted definition of 'hero.'

Jimmy savile was a hero to some.
That would be answering the exact wording in your question.

Hitler was a hero to some. I would say being a rapist would preclude one from being an actual hero.
Someone who raped a pedophile would be a hero.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yea, it's all a big lie, when I was a kid, I thought like many of us, that we were the real good guys, the USofA, what a load of crap.

What we did to the Germans after WWII, was worse than what they en did to the Jews. We starved Germans, raped their women, and that was verboten in the German military, to rape, for hat it's worth. We killed I think 11 million Germans after the war.
Some may think they deserved it, but not all of them.

With our great soldiers raping little children, murdering their entire family, in Iraq and else were, I don't really feel for their pain, first off being so stupid to go fight in another, bull#, Rothschilds war, in the first place.
edit on 22-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Wow. This isn't what ATS stands for.

edit on 22-5-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't get it. First being able to weed this sort of stuff out, and then also accomplishing that mission, and it gets defended? How is it that these types of things can go either way? People dramitically go both ways. That is stupid. The inconsistency and hypocrisy is incredible.

If a loved one died at a Muslim's hand or something, go to a support forum or something and gtfo.

In the context of this story, it isn't important. Unless we all want to hear your subjective experience and buy your book. To actually get an understanding of this story, through you....

edit on 22-5-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
That video is sickening the democrats trying to use the cases of torture for political gain the republicans endorsing and covering up torture. Unreal and the sad part is Americans in general just do not care. The American government is corrupt and rotten to the core.

George Carlin once said "when you have a society full of selfish ignorant people you get selfish ignorant leaders"

The American public is to obsessed over Facebook and their smart phones.

There's a $***storm brewing in the world and it won't end nicely for humanity. This much ignorance and stupidity can't go on for much longer. I just hope I'm not around to see it.
edit on 22-5-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yes the world is sick of terrorism..

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Eesh. So much hatred. Yet you condone violence and evil being done to people you've never even seen by the CIA.

The invaders of Iraq were Americans.
The invaders of Afghanistan were Americans.
The invaders of Iraq AGAIN were Americans.
The invaders of blah blah Middle-Eastern country were Americans.

See how it works both ways? The only difference is, the mass media has whipped you and a certain segment of the population into a froth-mouthed frenzy when it comes to Muslims. We don't even have the common courtesy to declare war against a country; we just pop in and start blowing # up.

Why don't we declare war on the countries we invade? Because their governments didn't do anything, and we have no business being there.

well said that man!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It amazes me that the American people continue to remain this oblivious to crimes of the CIA, stretching back decades.

Trust me, not all Americans are oblivious to this governments crimes.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

It amazes me that the American people continue to remain this oblivious to crimes of the CIA, stretching back decades.

Trust me, not all Americans are oblivious to this governments crimes.

Exactly. It's more of a "What exactly would you like us to do about the past?" sort of thing. We don't have a Delorean with a flux capacitor so that we can go back and right every wrong we ever did. And to hear people on here tell it, you;d think THEIR government never, ever did anything they didn't know about or didn't agree with.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I grant the CIA full power to act as they see fit.

500 hundred years from now, in a foreign nation, probably China, this is how their history books will tell what ended The United States of America.

Congratulations on being a major contributor to the demise of our country.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

I grant the CIA full power to act as they see fit.

500 hundred years from now, in a foreign nation, probably China, this is how their history books will tell what ended The United States of America.

Congratulations on being a major contributor to the demise of our country.

Correct except it won't take 500 years.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What a bunch of anti-American drivel. These people are out there putting their lives on the line and you are whining about what happens to a bunch of terrorists!
Manila and the Soviet Union are full of such, eh, Niki...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you give up liberty for security you will have neither......Simple truth told so long ago. 99% of the problems facing the the US are rooted in not following or understanding the constitution. Many people actually think the US is a democracy.......Ignorance rules the day. Republic ruled by law.......

edit on 22-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join