It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's 'Bookshelf': Documents Reveal Obsession With Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The documents also include bin Laden's library of English-language books, which indulged his interest in conspiracy theories about the United States.

The titles included:

"Confessions of an Economic Hitman," a bestseller that examined what author John Perkins called "the secret history of events that have created the current American Empire."

"The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins.

A copy of a 1977 joint Congressional hearing on Project MKULTRA, the CIA's program of research into behavioral modification.
"Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies" by the philosopher Noam Chomsky.

"Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier, billed an expose of a secret society that control the world.

Osama bin Laden's 'Bookshelf': Documents Reveal Obsession With Conspiracies

Was just surfing the web, checking out today's stories and found this interesting...Especially the headline.

A few books does not necessarily indicate an obsession with conspiracies, no matter who they belong to.

Is it me or has the MSM been discussing and "reporting" on conspiracy topics and CT's with more frequency?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ive read all them does that mean im obsessed as well?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Pretty much Cameron said conspiracy theorist are all terrorist in the UN, they just need to tarnish a little bit more the reputation before making a move on you guys.

Me ATS naww never whats that a burrito brand?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Ive read all them does that mean im obsessed as well?

Naw, just probably on a few different watch lists and 24/7 surveillance.

Because, you know, we need to keep terrorists from taking away our freedoms.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeckconspiracy?

im sure economic hits or mk ultra never happened wright?>

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tim Osman loves a good read. He used to enjoy a coke, a big mac and some apple pie while engulfed in a light read like Bloodline of the Illuminati. That is up and until he went for a swim

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm actually fascinated by the notion that he's read those books.

Did it mean that he was already privy to some of the underhanded stuff the globalists have been up to, and wanted to learn more, or did these books help fuel his hatred?

If he was holed up in a cave, or constantly on the run, how did he get them? How did he even know they existed?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Pretty much Cameron said conspiracy theorist are all terrorist in the UN, they just need to tarnish a little bit more the reputation before making a move on you guys.

I'm sure it's a priority for him. Especially after the recent UK election results. Best evidence I've yet seen of a totally fabricated election in a so-called democracy. All eyes on 2016 in the US.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The documents further revealed his most favorite conspiracy theory involved some group called Al-Qaeda.

Sarcasm aside why do we think he would not be interested in conspiracy theories? To be hones they can give insight into a specific population. If the majority of Americans think the US government is controlled by aliens then why not try and exploit that belief in a terrorist groups favor?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What, he didn't have a book called 'Inside Job: Unmasking the 9/11 Conspiracies'? I would think he'd be very interested in anything about 9-11, considering he was blamed for it.

ETA: Never mind. I couldn't open the link so I searched for another article and it does say he had books on the 9/11 conspiracy.
edit on 20-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wonder he if he had a ATS account

That would be a intresting ask me anything !

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, since I never bought the story my government gave me about his supposed death, I ain't buying this either. Looks like a cheap shot at us "conspiracy theorists". Read a certain book and automatically you are deemed a terrorist.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Osama bin Laden's 'Bookshelf': Documents Reveal Obsession With Conspiracies"

He was probably trying to figure out who did 9/11 and who (Saudis? CIA?) threw him under the bus.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well of course they didn't find a 9/11 book...because he is the guy that did it DUH!!! Ok end sarcasm lol. Just another way to paint critical thinkers i.e. "conspiracy theorists" as evil and dangerous to the general public. Gat damn crazy nutters how dare you ask questions, if we wanted your opinion we would give it to you so STOP thinking for yourselves and remember to vote.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like it was the United States he was obsessed with. Fancy that.

CNN reported today that he was planning attacks against the U.S. right up to the end. And one of the questions on his "application" was

"who should we notify in the event you become a martyr?"

And what does that mean exactly? Do the loved ones receive a check? A statue is erected in the person's honor? The name is added to the official "Martyrdom" list?

I think I'd rather not be a martyr. It's too confusing.
edit on 5/20/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Why does any one assume that we are being fed truth, when it is all the more likely that we are dealing with more lies and deception, from the US government?

I don't trust a word that comes in this "intelligence report". Heck, I really think OBL probably died more than a decade ago. I have no idea whom the Seals killed, but I doubt it was OBL.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: Indigent

I'm sure it's a priority for him. Especially after the recent UK election results. Best evidence I've yet seen of a totally fabricated election in a so-called democracy. All eyes on 2016 in the US.

Me boy.. What the hell do you mean all eyes on 2016.. You do not pay attention to much or know how to history..

Let is break it down for you.. 2008 Ron Paul ran for president.. They said he did not have the support needed for presidency therefore all his armchair whiners didn't get him elected..
I will make the point to say this is a lie.. The closed thing I can come to in relation to internet whiners is this..

Lets not mention this whole time while he was running the media ignored the crap out of him and then during debates would ask him screwed up questions with noticeable laughter and mock just to make the point that RP was a fruit loop.. The question of this story is.. "What makes you think you are electable?"

Lets move to 2012.. Ron Paul again decided to run for president..

This is where we straight out see the wrestling match in action.. We know the winner.. But hell lets just see who wins for S&G.

Here they said Romney was tops for the republican party.. Now notice that video above from 2008 and we apply that to 2012 and Romney is tops for the republicans.. Well not so fast there jimmy.. Well does one have proof? Why yes.. Yess I do..

Then we have the media telling people RP is nowhere to be found.. Literally.. he vanished off the face of the media map.. Nobody wanted to heat this guy.. well Media wise.. But on the net, in the streets people were listening to that guy.. Media however.. Not so much.. So proof of this blackout of RP.. Why yes again..

And at the end of the day Has there been any proof of fraud of this game... Maybe I am just a crazy Ron Paul supporter.. maybe The elections are legit.. Maybe the people did vote for Obama.. Maybe the state didn't apply the 'He who counts the votes decides everything' gig. But in the end.. I will always be right.. I wonder if any questions have ever been asked about how legit the election is.. Possibly.. Most likely, yet again... Not heard..

At the end of the day, we know something is wrong, we smell it in the air. and can see it on tc, we can just tell.. Nobody is going to do anything because everyone things they will not be able to make a difference.. Perhaps they are right.. Perhaps the people like being Willfully ignorant about these issue.. maybe the people enjoy the ever increasing security.. maybe just maybe they don't care about what rights they are giving away.. as long as they are not getting screwed with.. why the hell does it matter to them..

But... it is all of our problem.. The world as a whole will be slaves soon.. Us older people from when we was growing up to today.. There is a drastic contrast to what was and is.. And tomorrow is going to be way way way worse of nobody does anything about it....

My end to this post.. I will leave with V, this statement he makes has more truth to it than we think.. Tell me you can not apply this to America as a whole today..

I am also going to repost this as a main thread.. I did a really good job..
Also Bin Laden has been dead since 2001. Fox News reported it and some Egyptian paper..

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I'm actually fascinated by the notion that he's read those books.

Did it mean that he was already privy to some of the underhanded stuff the globalists have been up to, and wanted to learn more, or did these books help fuel his hatred?

If he was holed up in a cave, or constantly on the run, how did he get them? How did he even know they existed?

We live in the information age. Even terrorists are pretty connected often as far as internet and information.... You have to remember that he came from a wealthy Saudi family too, and was educated.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
What, he didn't have a book called 'Inside Job: Unmasking the 9/11 Conspiracies'? I would think he'd be very interested in anything about 9-11, considering he was blamed for it.

ETA: Never mind. I couldn't open the link so I searched for another article and it does say he had books on the 9/11 conspiracy.

I'm fascinated by the interview with a Pakistani newspaper where Osama stated very eloquently how he did not perpetrate 9/11 nor would he as such an action violates his religious views.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

He said the same thing in 98 almost..

He said something along the lines of how he didn't hate the American people but the government because of all the crap they were pulling in the middle east with sanctions and whatever.. I haven't seen that link since 03 or 04 or something and through all the crap on the net I don't think would even be able to find..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join