It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Real UFO cockpit footage[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: moorejake22

Way to snitch on yourself..care to give us your personal number too ? Lol

201-719-5203

That is the one listed for his email address.....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
*Taps on computer screen* Heeeelllloooooooo.....is the OP out there?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There's definitely some arrows pointing down to what I can only assume is an alien S&M dungeon.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2015 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

Ooooo.....an alien with a stylish plunging v-neck and fly away collar....looking more and more like Travolta methinks....
edit on 5/20/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

looks like a tux

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
*Taps on computer screen* Heeeelllloooooooo.....is the OP out there?

He isn't going to answer....He wants us to believe he was taken because this is real....HAHAHA....Nice trick OP, you are probably in this thread under a different user right now....We know you weren't black bagged, so give it up already and just answer us!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice one Croe

it never ceases to amaze me that people still haven't figured out the internet is a double edged sword.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Someone playing with Aftereffects software.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Independence day , when they board the mothership to upload the virus , the alien behind the console.

Edit: response to the pictures
edit on 20-5-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

dont remember rick astley in independence day lol

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Yeah wrong version lol , was just pointing out the similarities between the alien in the movie and the one you outlined in the pictures

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Yeah wrong version lol , was just pointing out the similarities between the alien in the movie and the one you outlined in the pictures

yeah when you said independence day it clicked whre id seen the console and alien shape before, maybe op just added different color filters

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19365158]Collekt[/po

Even if it was real (which it obviously is not), what was your purpose for posting it here? "Hey guys, I have real footage from inside an ET craft but I'm just going to tease you with this highly suspicious gif. Surely you'll all believe me based on that and not ask for more!"
st]

It was an impulsive decision that I now regret making. My contact is not a goner, he'll be just fine. I didn't post anything that will get him or I in trouble. The original video is 15 minutes long. This GIF is only 1-2 seconds of it.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

funny enough i always thought ID had it pretty bang on with the craft design

link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

I'm not allowed to show it in its entirety

Have you signed an NDA?

If you haven't, then technically, you are allowed to show the video in its entirety... nothing is stopping you!

Show us the evidence now... or this abomination of a thread goes into the hoax bin!

link   

Yes i fully agree with your conclusion.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22
a reply to: [post=19365158]Collekt[/po

Even if it was real (which it obviously is not), what was your purpose for posting it here? "Hey guys, I have real footage from inside an ET craft but I'm just going to tease you with this highly suspicious gif. Surely you'll all believe me based on that and not ask for more!"
st]

It was an impulsive decision that I now regret making. My contact is not a goner, he'll be just fine. I didn't post anything that will get him or I in trouble. The original video is 15 minutes long. This GIF is only 1-2 seconds of it.

is it an alien in reflection of full video, describe what you see in full video but arnt able to show

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The frame with the arrow and the P is obviously an upside down parking sign

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why can't you post the video in full ? You have already compromised your relatives position. Whitlseblower protections might work if handled right but seriously if I had a video from the cockpit of an alien ship the last thing I would be worried about was my job. Besides I wonder how the alien ship makes it through the glass ceiling ? I guess the tip gets hot enough to melt the
glass ?

This gif shows nothing and with nothing more it is useless and you should not have posted it to begin with. I am a skeptic at heart but want to believe however it is individuals like yourself whom discredit any and all. Your relative would have zero chance of getting a top secret video onto his phone much less a chance to send it out to you. I work in a building where we leave our cell phones outside and if by chance you do make it in with one it is detected and will not work as all wireless signals are blocked so no this is just silly. The building I work in is not even considered top secret but still safe guarded so no one would ever have the chance to get something like this out...nope.
edit on 5/20/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join