It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Real UFO cockpit footage[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I can dig it! Here are some more cockpit photo's for you from a different UFO with better lighting on the tech...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice work. How was the placard in the "Roswell Slides" deblurred? That should do it nicely unless the program relies on known characters and these characters are unknown. Otherwise it should work.
edit on 20-5-2015 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Ha...well those pics tells me where the reflection in his gif came from.....this is obviously a video/gif taken through the window of a DJ booth at a club.

CASE CLOSED!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54

Nice work. How was the placard in the "Roswell Slides" deblurred? That should do it nicely unless the program relies on known characters and these characters are unknown. Otherwise it should work.

Hmmm....yeah I would think that would work. Personally it is a lousy enough attempt for me to discredit without going to the trouble, but I would think someone could do it pretty easily. Nice suggestion!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I can dig it! Here are some more cockpit photo's for you from a different UFO with better lighting on the tech...

NOPE!!! Your UFO doesn't have the exits clearly marked in case of emergencies!!! I will call hoax on yours and the OP's must be real now!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with what someone else stated earlier in the thread. There's no way someone is getting highly classified footage of an ET craft out of that building without being caught. Do you think they don't worry about that kind of thing? They most certainly have security measures, auditing, etc. in place for every possible method of getting data off the premises. I'm a network administrator for a regional bank in the US, and I have to ensure the same thing because of sensitive customer data. If I can do it, the government certainly can. Either it's BS or your contact is already a goner.

Even if it was real (which it obviously is not), what was your purpose for posting it here? "Hey guys, I have real footage from inside an ET craft but I'm just going to tease you with this highly suspicious gif. Surely you'll all believe me based on that and not ask for more!"

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

lol..but but the exits are clearly marked in #2 and #3. Never know when you need to bail out of a UFO.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Collekt
I'd have to agree with what someone else stated earlier in the thread. There's no way someone is getting highly classified footage of an ET craft out of that building without being caught. Do you think they don't worry about that kind of thing? They most certainly have security measures, auditing, etc. in place for every possible method of getting data off the premises. I'm a network administrator for a regional bank in the US, and I have to ensure the same thing because of sensitive customer data. If I can do it, the government certainly can. Either it's BS or your contact is already a goner.

Even if it was real (which it obviously is not), what was your purpose for posting it here? "Hey guys, I have real footage from inside an ET craft but I'm just going to tease you with this highly suspicious gif. Surely you'll all believe me based on that and not ask for more!"

That's the funny part. Even with plain old secret clearance they do not allow you to take any personal electronics into Lockheed facilities. At least the 4 I have been to I was not allowed, and that was only for data center work. I can't imagine the security measures for a "alien/ufo housing" facility......

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok OP how about uploading the so called voice mail you received if you cannot upload the whole video?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Exactly. There's no possible way something like this would happen. I'm sure any kind of USB device would be blocked as soon as you plugged it in, you're not going to email it or upload it to dropbox. It's just not feasible for so many reasons before you even consider how ludicrous the actual gif is. Maybe he's just a troll.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Ok OP how about uploading the so called voice mail you received if you cannot upload the whole video?

I guess the OP is suggesting the voicemail came from his "high ranking official" relative? If that is the case then I would think he would have referenced that he was the one that called when he sent him the video. So...why would a relative call the OP form a private number and tell him to call back?

None of this story adds up.....OP is trolling and out for giggles.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

ppfffftt! Shows how much you know... Clearly it is the updated 2000 GT/SS/TT model.... You can tell by the Kahnewooter Valve placement, they moved it to the Quantum Detangler Console... It's ok... common mistake

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed May 20 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

lol maybe thats why ufos are always crashing, they are having seizures from there crazy light shows that and the ecstasy

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Come on guys.

let's not beat up the guy too much. He posted something that needs to be looked at and debunked or verified.

granted it's not much to go on. But could the OP repost the individual stills? high rez if possible?

oh yeah.

keep an eye out for the party van.

DID may also pay you a visit.

edit on 20-5-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: howmuch4another

NOPE!!! Your UFO doesn't have the exits clearly marked in case of emergencies!!! I will call hoax on yours and the OP's must be real now!!

edit on 20-5-2015 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

I have been in a ufo like this one, but the battery had died on my phone.
edit on 20-5-2015 by dam00 because: ats went nuts on me, what can I say

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: proob4

I guess the OP is suggesting the voicemail came from his "high ranking official" relative? If that is the case then I would think he would have referenced that he was the one that called when he sent him the video. So...why would a relative call the OP form a private number and tell him to call back?

None of this story adds up.....OP is trolling and out for giggles.

So if you had top secret information, the person you are calling doesn't answer.....Would you leave a voicemail?? HAHAHAHAHA....Who would actually do that? NOBODY would....If they didn't answer, that person would call back from a payphone/disposable cell phone, etc....There is absolutely no way some top secret, high ranking official would use their own cell with caller id, leave a voicemail about top secret information and send a video...Just wouldn't happen!!

link   
Footage found of the pilot...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: moorejake22

Way to snitch on yourself..care to give us your personal number too ? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>