It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Real UFO cockpit footage[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22

I was at that Gig..Pink Floyd, Maine Road, 87...Awesome.

Anyway, What's with the Teasing..?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

a reply to: gortex

Oh, so you've been inside an actual UFO?
I can't show the video. This will have to do for now.

Nope , never been inside an actual UFO , I doubt your friend has either.
When you say "This will have to do for now" does that imply the video may come later ?

Well...he covered that too....his friend had the video sent to him....then he sent it on to the OP. Another "friend of a friend who's a high ranking govt official" story....if I only had a nickel every time this was claimed on ATS....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Of course aliens exist. I can hear their voices in the video… The video was sent to me because my relative knows how interested I am in UFOs. As long as I don't show anything else all will be okay. At least I hope so. If not, how do I delete?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

The message that came with the video says its from inside a UFO.

Do you know what UFO is an abbreviation of?

Sorry but I think you friend or family member had wild night, stuck a camera up where the sun don't shine and was trying to send it to himself labeled footage of Uranus.

Many on ATS claim they have, search them out in the UFO forum, where this thread is posted and ask them, some are self claimed experts.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Isn't it a bit late for April Fools pranks

I noticed the OP only joined on 31st March!
edit on 20-5-2015 by nolabel because: Add

link   
Sweet someone uploaded footage from the latest infected mushroom concert! I wanted to go to that, now I know what I was missing thanks. Can I get those lights for my bedroom. I think it might improve my chances with the ladies.

link   

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Of course aliens exist. I can hear their voices in the video… The video was sent to me because my relative knows how interested I am in UFOs. As long as I don't show anything else all will be okay. At least I hope so. If not, how do I delete?

If this WAS real....It would already be deleted buddy! Your only option was to put the video out there, let some of our ATS members hurry up and back it up and you can "go away" knowing that your video is in good hands....You wouldn't be around to see this go viral, but you would know 100% sure that your fellow ATS family members would have this all over the internet while you still had the black bag over your head....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

I can't show the video. This will have to do for now.

I will say this is better than the curtain rod time machine we've seen before....

Des
edit on 20-5-2015 by Destinyone because: sp

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bernie is getting more creative..he's learned how to make jiggly gifs .

Des

edit on 20-5-2015 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OMG! That is the cockpit of BS-2000 BallChinian cruiser!

I'm awestruck!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think everyone is missing the real issue here. This guy is obviously incredibly sad and lonely and needs to post fantasy stories to ruin people's days or to gain some sort of recognition /notoriety that his personality will never allow him to achieve. Incredibly sad and infuriating that in this day and age people allow this to happen to them, I blame the internet. Without the internet, this guy would be forced to preaching on the street and he would get the credit he so deserves.

I actually pray it's not real, because if it is, he has broken all trust with a close family member and cost him his life. It further highlights the OP moral fibre.

Sorry ATS if that is personal but is much needed.

Please refrain from posting threads again

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Bernie is getting more creative...

Des

Bernie wouldn't have put a GIF on here, I will have to say this isn't him.....But he has said "high ranking officials" and actually now that I think about it, MUCH of what this OP has stated....Now that I think about it....Bernie, is that you?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Bernie the pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooper.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Should that not be a ALIEN CRAFT cockpit, instead of a UFO one...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok....so here is a breakdown of the parts of the gif that have distinguishable features.

Red arrow with writing that I can't make out:

Blue arrow with reflection and writing:

Reflection with writing:

Writing a bit cleaner, but still can't read:

What appears to be an eye:

So....anyone have some PS skills that can clean up the writing part to let us know what it says? It appears that it was filmed through something reflective since there is an obvious reflection with the arrow pics.

My bet is a HOAX either by the OP or his "High Ranking Official" friend.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No kidding! When I saw the freaking red and blue arrows I immediately said what the eff would the aliens have arrows in their UFO? To clearly mark the exits in case of emergency?? Come on....Oh and by the way, there is no "high ranking official" that this OP knows....I am sure even without the video ATS management could ask him to just prove his "high ranking official" in the family....I can bet money that isn't even possible for him to prove because this is clearly a hoax

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

like i said 10pts for creativity

but then again......

what if we were ALL to quick and jumped the shark on this one?

(catch that x-files reference)

there have been to many hoaxes that I'm SUPER jaded and i don't know with out some HEAVY proof that i would believe anything these days

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
HOAX I reckons

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Another comedian, be off wit ye!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

like i said 10pts for creativity

but then again......

what if we were ALL to quick and jumped the shark on this one?

(catch that x-files reference)

there have been to many hoaxes that I'm SUPER jaded and i don't know with out some HEAVY proof that i would believe anything these days

Funny that even a Google image search for a screen cap of this gif comes up with ALL nightclubs....hard to get away from the colors....but hey, I guess even Aliens may like to party sometimes. Personally, that would SUCK if that was the interior of my vehicle....it would drive me insane. Hope aliens aren't epileptic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join