It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "N-word" in Google Maps Searches Brings User to the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: LDragonFire

Sounds like another set up.

Something is hidden for sure.

Really?

You find it hard to believe in a country of race riots and a long history of black race trouble that someone of there own free will would start trolling a black president?

It has to be a conspiracy cause no one in the USA would ever be raciest over the internet?

The ultra-Progressives always need to create a crisis so they can never let it go to waste.

Something is up with this whole thing.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sounds like another set up.

Something is hidden for sure.

Really?

You find it hard to believe in a country of race riots and a long history of black race trouble that someone of there own free will would start trolling a black president?

It has to be a conspiracy cause no one in the USA would ever be raciest over the internet?

The ultra-Progressives always need to create a crisis so they can never let it go to waste.

Something is up with this whole thing.

Is that the same as the extreme right denies racism, or claims race baiting when a racist is called out?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If another poster is getting this for an underground RR site, people miiiight want to consider trollery. Could be a bored employee with an axe to grind, could be some hacker kid.

a reply to: xuenchen
I think there's an agenda with you. To make everyone more hardline CT think everything is a hidden agenda to make the government look saner to the more rational.

Either that, or you're aiming to self-discredit going full-speed, not unlike what one of our prolific posting Mars rock-loving members did to themselves.

edit on 5/20/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09
I just typed in n--r house, and it brought me to the underground railroad place in Chicago, however the word n--a house brought me to the white house!!

Ha...me, too.

That's circumstantial evidence that a black person did that...I've always been told they use it as slang without the "r" at the end, but that it's only okay for black people to do so.

Personally, I find it pathetic that the word is used by anyone anymore, regardless of modifications and racial "rules" and acceptance.

(yes, my second sentence is mostly in jest...mostly)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No, because 9/10 times, when a "racist" is called out, the accuser doesn't even seem to know what racism is, or have substantial proof of the racism.

Sadly, the word "racist" is watered down and over-used these days, and generally to try and "win" some sort of political battle over policy or to demean an otherwise valid argument.

It's an I'm-out-of-bullets-so-I'll-throw-the-gun tactic, except people accused of it generally are too spineless to stand up to it.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
The sad part is someone even discovered this was out there. I mean, how many people actually type that into a Google search?

People are already condemned for what they do. Are we gonna condemn thoughts too?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And here I was thinking this was some sort of ill-born joke.

Nope!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This sounds like a standard 4chan plan to cause a fuss, they had operation renig..... where they mucked up loads of captchas by making everything the N word etc, they've done all sorts of crap over the years and allowing people to auto tag locations was always going to attract someone on 4chan to get naughty, its like they have regular raids on wikipedia where suddenly you follow a link and get hitler etc

Google needs to spend a few bucks on a bit of a filter to cover the real abuses but still allow place that have that name due to genuine historical value to carry on

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Google has a good relationship with Obama.

This must be some kind of agenda.

Not easy to trust either Obama or Google for anything.

I bet their censorship programs have backfired bigtime !!!

you need help

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe connected to this story? Found via Google image search.

So short answer I guess: Idiot writes the n-word + white house on his garage; people search & post it everywhere; google connects those two words and baboom, some washington post guy donesn't know how to use the internet and we got a headline ladies and gentlemen!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is not the Pit so please post accordingly and keep the conversation on the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

Thanks in advance.

Blaine91555

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wonder if Peckerwood Cracker takes you to Mitch McConnell's house?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There is ALWAYS a agenda with you....

I think the Obama Administration is behind this hack of Google.

They are setting up a "reason" to pass an Executive Order about censorship justification.

maybe you could explain that to Obama's daughter's, I'm sure they would find your take on it intellectually stimulating, and be able to laugh and laugh right along with you.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I wonder if Peckerwood Cracker takes you to Mitch McConnell's house?

Just saw your post Blaine. I hope mine was okay?

18th time
edit on 20-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is the "N" word ninconpoop?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What kind of lazy racist do you have to be to use Google maps to find the person you hate. I wonder if they use it find out fun places to go when they take their sister out on a date.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What kind of lazy racist do you have to be to use Google maps to find the person you hate. I wonder if they use it find out fun places to go when they take their sister out on a date.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It was doing the same thing in text messages. My wife was using talk-to-text feature on her phone and it kept popping up.

This is not a word that is used in our household, ever. So Google has some damned explaining to do.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There is ALWAYS a agenda with you....

I think the Obama Administration is behind this hack of Google.

They are setting up a "reason" to pass an Executive Order about censorship justification.

When Obama doesn't do this I'm sure you'll be back to apologize and admit you are wrong.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

google this:

" obama racial censorship "

Hmmm.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join