It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My virtual tour of the United States. ( using Meme's)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I just can't figure those people out who in the hell would want more than one wife?

It sounds like fun on paper, but the reality of dealing with two wives on a day-to-day basis, in this kind of relationship? Let alone the whackos who have more than two. Talk about walking on eggshells.... You'll never go a day without ticking off at least one of them.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
It sounds like fun on paper, but the reality of dealing with two wives on a day-to-day basis, in this kind of relationship? Let alone the whackos who have more than two. Talk about walking on eggshells.... You'll never go a day without ticking off at least one of them.

I would quickly run out of lime and available spots in the garden.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I think the most frightening time would be when they all agreed on something.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

What would be really bad is if their "monthly event" came at the same time. So, then you have it in stereo.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

If they don't the term Perpetual Menstrual Syndrome comes into play!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Oh, that's even worse. One picks up where the other left off. Absolute never ending hell. Must. Have. Chocolate!!!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Moving on..........

Washington

I go there every year a buddy of mine has a cabin. We go "bare" hunting. But I digress, One thing I have found out is the stories are true you should never mix alcohol and guns.

Moving on..........

West Virginia.

Uhhhhh. No!!!! ( Way too many meme's to choose from.)

Moving on ...............

Wisconsin

Wisconsin's a real party state. The Colleges and Universities are known for it. It's just their idea of party and mine are not the same.

Finally Wyoming.........

The state in which the more you weigh the longer you will stay .

Rawlins is the windiest town in Wyoming, with the wind averaging 12.9 mph. Laramie and Cheyenne tied for the second windiest town in the state with an average wind speed of 12.4 mph. Casper comes in third with an average wind speed of 12 mph.Dec 3, 2012

Stay tuned I'm thinking about touring the Middle East next with a potbelly pig and a rabbi.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Funny stuff. I really would have liked to see a West Virginia one though. I guess the fact that there are too many to choose from speaks for its self.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join