It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you were "God" in this situation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
wouldnt give a damn.
id be floating around my paradise on a cloud indulging in all sorts of fantastic mind altering substances that i keep coming up with.
id be chillin on a rain cloud tripping on whatever and just for gigs id rain down a little brimstone....stuff like that

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As I sip on my 5th beer I would like to think I would save my creation based on the fact that I need someone to make more beer... But in all seriousness there is a high probability that I would have developed a human emotion towards my creation because it is my creation, and anytime I engineer something I tend to retain even the slightest hope of success. Reluctantly, I would learn the human feeling of admiration after watching the lives I created give life to new life, and the blissfulness that brought most of those involved. In turn I would see so much of that life ended prematurely due to choice, or lack there of, and start to think "oh well, nice try". Yet at the same time I would not let my project, known as earth, be an utter waste of my infinite amount of time. I would attempt to save my creation in the most subtle ways with the consideration that to much intervention will lead to a lack of lesson being taught, therefore meaning I would have to intervene over and over. During this time of discretely trying to save my earth project, I would advance my other projects to the point of having the capability to visit "project earth" and witness what happens when neighbors fail one and another. All the while making the point that earth and its inhabitants had their moment of greatness but that corruption will always influence destiny. While using earth as a basis for education, I secretly wouldn't mind if my other projects slowed the seemingly inevitable demise of project earth. Lets face it, if project earth failed, what kind of "god" would I be? All the other "gods" on the playground would make fun of me for creating something imperfect.

As for a vast majority of my creation not believing in me, or doubting my existence, well hell, I can't blame them, im supposed to be perfection, how could I screw earth up??! Damn, I could even sympathize with them after my failure known as project earth, all the while quoting The Bloodhound Gang (my creation), "if I had low self esteem and didn't believe in me, would that be considered blasphemy?"
edit on 20-5-2015 by krisjun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I would ask you if u want a bong and chill with me(given I am all after all)..

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I always liked this take....

edit on 22-5-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join