It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep receiving points from moderators but dont remember what to do with them!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I used mine to buy a UFO. Now I fly around buzzing rednecks in small towns.
edit on 5/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Damn... another mystery solved.

I held on dearly to the notion it was aliens and now I find it's just one more ATSer and their 'special toys'.

That's just sad...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: Ghost147

You could buy time-traveling time with your points and go back 6 minutes to the moment you didn't want a sandwich. You could then spend your points on a sandwich just in time for when you actually want the sandwich.

You gotta watch out for the black out dates though. Those time travel rewards are pretty selective.

Take me, for instance. Out of all the historical events I could choose to spend my ATS time travel rewards on, the invention of the paperclip was the only one available.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I live for the applause applause applause...i live for the app lause lause....live for the app lause lause. the way that you scream and cheer for me the applause applause applause.

*facepalm*

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head. I better cash in some ATS Time Travel rewards and go watch the VMA performance of it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
Request a copy of the ATS points catalog and spend your points on items in that.
I chose a Bugatti Veyron from last year's catalog. Now I'm saving up for a private island.

considering you get over 2,000 stars per post, you should already have that island.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

ATS is actually upgrading equipment right now, from what I've heard. You can get a bargain on the old version though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join