It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ummm...have you ever casually wondered about the interplay between self and...other...?

I seem to be prone to a vain reflection of where I end and this...other...begins...I also seem to husband a strange compassion for all things...whether alive in an animated sense or just alive energetically...even if it is only a rest state compared to my fleeting perception...
Anyhow...what follows is a consideration of place...and my place within that consideration...

Connections

The woods were wild thick with brush with tree
Alluring there a silent yearn in me
Compelling I was drawn yet not by sound
A fuller sense not hush bequeaths the ground

Further as I wandered bole to bole
A trailing hand would touch them as I stole
This let me know that I could not intrude
Not apart I was in part imbued

Epiphany is moment given wing
That a mundane walk in groves could Gnosis bring
To think that eyes awake a mind could see
Connections as a hand would brush a tree

I suppose I must have been a tree hugger in another life...or maybe I have simply taken the time to consider...
Whatever the case...I thought I might share this here and hopefully engender some like consideration in you...........yes you...

YouSir

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Beautiful!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I have enjoyed your writing and thought process for some time. YouSir are quite something. Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Compelling I was drawn yet not by sound. I rather like that bit! It was a pleasant read

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...Thank you Night Star...I'm glad I could...connect...

YouSir

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yobroop

Ummm...You honor me Yobroop...If there is some wellspring purpose behind this existence we share...I would hope it would include the sharing of like and unlike experience...or even a considered recognition that none are of lessor or greater importance than any other...

Without...you...this world would be a much shallower experience...we are well and timely met...May all of your days be wonder filled...and you continue to touch the lives of every being you encounter...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

join