It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

page: 1

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
Ummm...have you ever casually wondered about the interplay between self and...other...?

I seem to be prone to a vain reflection of where I end and this...other...begins...I also seem to husband a strange compassion for all things...whether alive in an animated sense or just alive energetically...even if it is only a rest state compared to my fleeting perception...
Anyhow...what follows is a consideration of place...and my place within that consideration...

The woods were wild thick with brush with tree
Alluring there a silent yearn in me
Compelling I was drawn yet not by sound
A fuller sense not hush bequeaths the ground

Further as I wandered bole to bole
A trailing hand would touch them as I stole
This let me know that I could not intrude
Not apart I was in part imbued

Epiphany is moment given wing
That a mundane walk in groves could Gnosis bring
To think that eyes awake a mind could see
Connections as a hand would brush a tree

I suppose I must have been a tree hugger in another life...or maybe I have simply taken the time to consider...
Whatever the case...I thought I might share this here and hopefully engender some like consideration in you...........yes you...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:45 PM
a reply to: YouSir

I have enjoyed your writing and thought process for some time. YouSir are quite something. Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
Compelling I was drawn yet not by sound. I rather like that bit! It was a pleasant read

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:05 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...Thank you Night Star...I'm glad I could...connect...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:24 AM
a reply to: yobroop

Ummm...You honor me Yobroop...If there is some wellspring purpose behind this existence we share...I would hope it would include the sharing of like and unlike experience...or even a considered recognition that none are of lessor or greater importance than any other... world would be a much shallower experience...we are well and timely met...May all of your days be wonder filled...and you continue to touch the lives of every being you encounter...

top topics