It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Plan to Nuke America On 6-22-15 Using ISIS As Patsies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
L-L..... Lewd!

And I even left out the shackles and assorted foodstuffs.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
L-L..... Lewd!

And I even left out the shackles and assorted foodstuffs.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: temudjin
a reply to: jinni73

The freemasons are nice, stop spreading lies.

some are nice I most definitely agree with you, but some well I guess you do not know about the Dunblane shootings.

this is one of the connections that Gladio was run by the freemasons also an Italian judge named freemasonry's involvement in it a couple of years ago now although I'm not going to look for the report on it now.

www.masonicinfo.com...

all through history freemasonry has ended up being purely evil they have been banned in numerous countries from time to time including the P2 lodge which was connected to Gladio yet we know that it was the CIA and NATO running it so the connection of gelli and the convenience of the separation at that time can be shown as it was not the freemasons but 1 plus 1 and all that
A leopard can't change its spots freemasonry is evil just because the majority of its members don't understand it, you do not need to keep secrets from one another in a fair society especially as the entire planet is about to become extinct but that doesn't matter does it

I have a few stories that are related to freemasons all helping each other out put a brother first but the dunblane shootings should of ended freemasonry outright its just that our society is so completely sick it stands by and covers up paedophilia and murder just because they all go to the same club and happen to be the scum in charge of the countries

Stanley Kubrick was killed for exposing the freemasons in eyes wide shut and he was telling people that he filmed the moon landings and he did not get killed for that. of course you can go join an organisation that protects its members from molesting children and destroying there lives as long as they give you interest free loans it doesn't matter what they do.

And mate I don't tell lies I just know a lot more about how our world works, I have taken on a freemason and found out exactly what sort of people frequent freemasonry.

edit on 29-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join