It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Uncensored: Why Congress Sucks! 2nd Edition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Who's going to kick 'em out?

The same folks who couldn't be bothered to look a bit closer at 'em in the first place?

The same folk who only listen to the TV commercials?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree we can change the future. People need to pay more attention in their local politics and Vet these people before they achieve a high office.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That's a good question... One of the pervasive attitude among voters is that it is always the OTHER guy that is the problem. Your guy is fighting for you and yours and all the others are monstrous f# ups. Of course that isn't true. Statistically, YOUR guy is one of the problem makers.

If you insist on being uninformed before voting, at least vote against the incumbent...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Greathouse

Look I agree, these guys need to be kicked out of office immediately. It shows a disconnect to voter knowledge and the people they are voting for. It also sucks that it happened in the past to that extent, but that is the past. We can't change the past. Only the future.

The only thing I see in your statement would be "voter knowledge" . That is almost non-existent in the US and the reason these same old elected officials remain and keep getting voted in .

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only thing the congress sucks is us

Sucks our blood

Sucks our tax money…Sucks out attention

These miserable bought and paid for politicians rule too much of our lives

Thank God not all of it, for we do maintain some freedom from their sinister influence

But the fact is these nefarious people have a degree of power over our lives that render them dangerous to our health, wealth, safety and prosperity.

They need to be overthrown.

I believe the only way to do it is a massive education of the American people and then a secular non political movement to overthrow this congress and initiate new rules for the congress, senate, and president.

These rules must revolve around the elimination of the influence of money and lobbyist on them, that has to be the first step

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sorry, but I really don't take Jesse Ventura seriously in conspiracy circles.

He claims to "live off the grid", but then keeps popping up to do interviews? ... He really doesn't seem to understand the concept of "living off the grid" which is a basic survival technique for many, many conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Too true... To be honest, you don't even HAVE to have complete voter knowledge (it certainly helps), just be well informed on the issues. Once you are informed on the issues, voter knowledge just falls into place because your candidate is either for or against the issues you stand for. But being informed on the issues usually turns people into independents, so it is unlikely that people will drop the D or R paradigm to do it...
edit on 20-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join