It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's show business....any attention is good, even if it's bad press. Even if FOX fires him...he will have a blog and his fans will follow him...just like G. Beck. The wwwnet has changed everything.
edit on 19-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I CAN'T HELP IT but feel like NaS won

At least NaS only talks about violence...he's not all out there beating up women like somebody is!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
What a lovely, stand-up conservative man he is. Just the kind of person America needs to look up to for good, solid family values!
/sarcasm

His fanboys & fangirls will back him til pigs grow wings & fly, that you can be sure of. Hell, even if he outright comes clean on it, there's still going to be people in denial that their idol isn't abusive, and is still a good role model. Gag me.

conservative man.

The key point here is he is a man (as in human -- not gender specific), not a god or a cutout popup figure.
I use to watch him a lot but over the pas few years he HAS gotten harder to handle.

Humans all have issues and sometime we have problems dealing with these issues. but don't bring in the conservative name tag and then point at it and say that is what conservatives want.

That's one of the issue with this conservative/liberal thing. Liberals seem to get away with anything because it seems they have NO moral code while conservative get blamed because they break one of the many many codes that are pinned on them.

O'Reily is not a saint, he is a man. and the even the best of us have issues sometimes. Personally I don't know if its true or not. But in any case that is his personnel life and should concern the people that it effects. I never remember him saying he was perfect and that we should emulate him. I do remember him saying a few time that he was a commentator and that the view where his and we were free to take them or leave them.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Ya this is news but Bill Clinton can rape little black girls and no one says word. Or Hillary defends a child raping pedophile and no one says a word.

Ya, no agenda in this thread..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The accusation comes from O'Reilly's daughter:

Bill O'Reilly's daughter says he choked and dragged ex-wife down stairs

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
You probably won't hear all the facts ever but what we do know for sure is that his Ex Wife got custody of the kids, his daughter testified that she saw him dragging the mother down the steps by the neck and the ex wife took him to court.

Can you source that fact?

He seems like the type to do it, but I was unaware it's a proven fact.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
The accusation comes from O'Reilly's daughter:

Bill O'Reilly's daughter says he choked and dragged ex-wife down stairs

Not true.

According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed

It comes from a "source" who claims a "forensic examiner" said the daughter told him.

It's similar to I got an anonymous text that said my wife's sister was told by her best friend that her bf was cheating.

After non stop disparaging him the source at the end says ....

They may not be true but, since you can't believe anything Bill says, they're probably true.

edit on 21-5-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Can you source that fact?

Gawker has obtained partial transcripts from the custody trial at the center of Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly’s vicious dispute with his ex-wife, Maureen McPhilmy. The documents, which record testimony given last year, confirm that the ex-couple’s teenage daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she witnessed O’Reilly “choking her mom” as he “dragged her down some stairs” by the neck.

Court Transcripts: Bill O’Reilly’s Daughter Saw Him “Choking Her Mom”

edit on 21-5-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Which of course has not been verified, and can't be, since all parties have court mandated confidentiality.

As I said, I would not be surprised, he seems the type, but this is hearsay and has not been confirmed, while I think it's likely true.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As it's a testimony for court, wouldn't that mean if it was found out to be false that it was a crime???

Not that that means he wasn't lying, but if he was and gets caught he'd be in legal trouble because of it???

If so then I suppose the only way to know for sure would be to hear it from the daughters mouth ourselves, which is not going to happen. But aside from that this is about as close to verified that we're going to get isn't it???

Technically you may be correct, but is there any other means of having this verified any better that you know of aside from hearing from Bill, the Mom or the Daughter???

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc
but don't bring in the conservative name tag and then point at it and say that is what conservatives want.

That's one of the issue with this conservative/liberal thing. Liberals seem to get away with anything because it seems they have NO moral code while conservative get blamed because they break one of the many many codes that are pinned on them.

Really??? Read what you wrote again there. I cropped it out to make it even more obvious but does that really seem like an honest attempt at making a reasonably believable comment??? The Hyperbole is too much, man.

BTW it's not a "conservative/liberal thing" you have issue with. It's just a "liberal thing" that you clearly have issue with by reading your post.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

In reality I have no issues with "liberal thing" at all. In fact I really don't care what anybody does in the private.

Smoke dope? OK (Same as heavy drinking to me.)
Gay/Lesbian? OK if it make you happy.
believe in GW? Sure.
Want to keep 20 rifles in your house? OK (specialy if you let me bowwow one sometime, saves me from using my money.)
Want to discus and have a conversation about any of these. Great
Want to be beat up and told I'm a bigot or "conservative" Christan rightest just because I don't agree with something? Nope.

I live a pretty conservative life but have no issues with the liberal lifestyle as long as its not shoved it my face. If you take ANY conservative stance you are criticized and held to ALL the conservation issues. This is not so for liberals because they have no HARD stances other then GW is real and conservatives and Christians are bad. Anything else seems to be ok with them, after all you can't judge someone right?

Now this is painting with a BIG brush, but viewing most of these issues from a conservative view that is what we get from the liberal. They seem to be the "party" of inclusion and support, UNLESS you don't agree.

As I said I live pretty conservative but fall closer to a Libertarian in my political and social views.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Technically you may be correct, but is there any other means of having this verified any better that you know of aside from hearing from Bill, the Mom or the Daughter???

Exactly, that is how it's verified. Or someone has to verify these are actual court documents. They are sealed, that won't happen, those involved won't talk about it, so therefore it's not proven.

As I said, I think it's true, it's simply not proven. Just to be clear I don't like the man and I am not defending him in any way.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
For the sake of the wife and daughter, I hope this is not true. However, I must admit that I would love to see that blowhard's career crash and burn.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
For the sake of the wife and daughter, I hope this is not true. However, I must admit that I would love to see that blowhard's career crash and burn.

If anything his career will improve. Fox watchers like that style of macho, tough guy, image that Bill embodies.

Notice how crybaby Glenn Beck was kicked off Fox... Fox news knows it's demographic and what they want to hear. That's why they have a
HUGE market share. It's big business....R. Murdoch is no fool...
edit on 21-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join