It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just saw this story, and I am wondering if it is true. I mean if this does come out as fact will he be facing a suspension from his network?

According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck

Has anybody even heard that O Reilly was in this predicament??

tampa.suntimes.com/national-politics/7/72/1139118/f ox-news-bill-oreilly-domestic-abuse

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I hadn't heard about it, but I know they had some marital trouble at that time.

www.inquisitr.com...

Reportedly, his wife began dating Jeffrey Gross, a Nassau County Police detective. When O’Reilly learned about the romance, sources say he called in a number of favors, using his influence among inner circles to “have something done about Gross.” Allegedly, Bill was instrumental in raising funds for the police foundation.

Reportedly, the enquiries sparked an internal affairs investigation into the man’s alleged affair with O’Reilly’s estranged spouse. Over the course of time, information about the probe leaked and a number of media sources carried the story. Apparently, it amounted to a misuse of internal resources: manpower and time. Stories also surfaced in the news about Bill’s alleged attempts to have his wife ex-communicated from the Catholic Church.

Seeing Bill-O blow up a couple times, I don't have any trouble believing the story.
edit on 5/19/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Gawker source. although not dismissing them entirely, I am always suspect of their reporting. they blow up things to absurd degrees..

lets turn that molehill into a mountain.

In saying that though, Reilly has always been and will always be a hothead, so I wouldn't put it past him.
I reckon it wouldn't surprise many people, even his fans.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
He does deny it - but what else is he going to do? www.msn.com... rap11
edit on 5/19/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

SO true
Its like my favorite Bill O Reilly moment

edit on 19-5-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Gawker source. although not dismissing them entirely, I am always suspect of their reporting. they blow up things to absurd degrees..

lets turn that molehill into a mountain.

In saying that though, Reilly has always been and will always be a hothead, so I wouldn't put it past him.
I reckon it wouldn't surprise many people, even his fans.

Ya, his type, very stern controlled, explosive anger...

I don't have a really hard time seeing that either.

I wonder if it is true though.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i guess it's too early to tell, but i would not be surprised, doesn't take much time to see he clearly has anger issues and the need to talk over everyone else and act like an absolute authority.

But if it's true, he shames the pen he used to heroically fight 4 wars with.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are always two sides to every story and usually, somewhere in between, is the truth. True or not the allegation alone will cause a lot of damage to his public opinion. Once the blood is in the water, the sharks come to feed.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I can just see Rupert Murdoch watching this clip in a dark room, all Emperor like, and saying "Gooood, I can feel the hate flow through you"....and then he hires him to lead an at the time just starting 24 hour news channel!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Bill, when are you going to stop beating your wife ?

Gawker...💩

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Probably true, he's sadistic and has demonstrated severe rage issues in the past. Had his ex-wife's new boyfriend harassed at his precinct and tried to have her ex-communicated from the Catholic Church. His daughter could be lying or maybe it was just a source close to a source close to the daughter/lawyer/whatever... which would be incredibly ironic.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I mean if this does come out as fact will he be facing a suspension from his network?

It's FOX... he'll get a raise.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
And if this wasn't a leftie/rightie mouthpiece we wouldn't have heard of this. It's pathetic guys. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You probably won't hear all the facts ever but what we do know for sure is that his Ex Wife got custody of the kids, his daughter testified that she saw him dragging the mother down the steps by the neck and the ex wife took him to court. So beyond that nobody knows what's up but apparently it was enough for the judge to rule against him and for the wife. So take that to mean whatever.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What a lovely, stand-up conservative man he is. Just the kind of person America needs to look up to for good, solid family values!
/sarcasm

His fanboys & fangirls will back him til pigs grow wings & fly, that you can be sure of. Hell, even if he outright comes clean on it, there's still going to be people in denial that their idol isn't abusive, and is still a good role model. Gag me.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He would never come out and admit it even if it was true. His ego is too big to ever willingly admit to something that would ruin his reputation and his fantasy image of himself.

He was caught 100% in lying about being at the door of that guy who shot himself years ago when he wasn't even in that state yet and I don't know if he ever admitted to that either. That was on audio too.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does this really surprise anyone? Honestly. The dude is a lunatic.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

No matter how thin you make a pancake, it always has two sides.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You mean another talking head is a giant pile of #?

Not surprised.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This was back in the day when Bill was fine tuning his "No Spin Zone":-) a reply to: American-philosopher

top topics

<<   2 >>

join