It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pups Hit 3 Months Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, those itty bitty puppies hit 12 weeks of age tomorrow. They've gotten HUGE of course. I only have 4 of them left here, and still trying to find homes for 2 of them (I'm keeping 2 of them, Venture and Starlight).

I put an old kiddy pool in for them this morning and they are having a blast playing in the water:

Starlight getting water splashed in her face by one of her brothers

Venture (the black and tan) is trying to navigate up the slide

Starlight is the smallest and was the only girl....she holds her own though against her bigger brothers

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Those puppies are soooooo adorable!

I can imagine they must really enjoy the pool, since there is nothing quite as pleasant as cooling off by splashing around, when the weather is warm!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They are adorable!

How is the mom doing? What did you decide to do with her?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

They're cute. I like the kiddie pool idea. My youngest dog loves water. I think I'll try that and see if she gets in. I hope that the duck doesn't try to take it over.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
They are adorable!

How is the mom doing? What did you decide to do with her?

Their mom, SA, unfortunately has run away and not come back.

She had taken off before while nursing them still and had returned a few hours later. I had hoped this would be the case again, but I'm afraid that was not the case.

She was able to get our front storm door open while my wife was playing with the puppies, right when they were 8 weeks old. By the time my wife got up off the floor and out the door, SA was gone.

I've looked for her, and it breaks my heart that she is gone. My wife is quite philisophical about it, saying that maybe she was only meant to bring us her children. Still saddens me greatly, especially since I can see her face in all the puppies. It's been 4 weeks and no sign of her. If she ever comes back, she certainly has a home here.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well I'm sorry she ran away. I really hope that if she went to her original owners, they show half as much love and responsibility for her you did. They really need to get her fixed.

And again, you and your wife are amazing for giving her, and the puppies a good loving home. I still wish I was closer, I'd take a monster off your hands in a heartbeat.
edit on 19-5-2015 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If we were closer, I'd work at convincing my husband to take one of them off your hands to compete with the silly bayind monster next door. I think our kiddo would love a dog, too. The only problem is that we still have three cats.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Adorable pups!!

Our Patterdales are due to become parents any day now. Vet says we will have 4 and we are excited and have puppy cams everywhere. Our first adventure in whelping.

I am so sorry to hear the mom ran away. That's heartbreaking! Was she chipped? We chipped ours but that really only depends on who finds them.

I hope she returns and you find loving homes for all your precious ones.

Keep us posted. We care!

Blessings.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Awww, so sad that the mom ran away! The puppies are adorable as hell!

top topics

join