It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious on Australian TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This was on the 4 Corners program on the Australian Broadcasting Commission - ABC TV station. 4 Corners is about the best there is in terms of a whistle blower TV program in Australia.

for those interested it will be still on their website for a few days.

I never really understood what it was about until I saw this but mind you I only saw about two thirds of it. Certainly get the impression the US govt was master minding it.

I failed to learn just one thing that has intrigued me about this event and its how the hell did it get the name Fast and Furious ????????

cheers

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Hi Azureblue. I think you have forgotten to add a link mebbe?

cheers, GR

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Hopefully this will work

www.abc.net.au...

Link

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If you can recall the CIA smuggling drugs out of Asia to dump into the bowels of America because it needed the money for various off-the-books deeds, you can have some inkling of the failed "War-On-Drugs" that the US has been at for a couple of decades.

The simple truth is quite plain but nobody wants to accept it. If the drugs from Mexico were completely stopped, then Mexico would collapse with a year. The deal is simple, drug money flows south from the US users and that money gets distributed in Mexico across the whole spectrum of that society with those at the top posts in government getting a healthy share.

Simpler put, if the US drug users did not willingly hand over money for their drugs then the US taxpayer would be tapped for the chore of keeping Mexico afloat. It is a necessity that our next-door neighbor remains somewhat viable as a nation.

As a self-sustaining economy, Mexico cannot maintain itself without billions and billions of drug money--especially US dollars coming back to it. Block that money going south and within a year there would be a true invasion of the poor from south of the border.

Do you think that the welfare program directors in the US really care if the recipients of those federal checks spend that money on drugs or typical necessities? No, the money, one way or another, is going for a "good" cause. Yep. The check is in the mail and if the poor wants to send it south by Western Union or hand it to their drug dealer, so be it. The function has been served. Mostly everyone is happy.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I want a movie called "Slow and Goofy", there is no worse combination than driving fast and being furious, sets a bad example....and we wonder where road rage originated from!

new topics

top topics

join