It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Outrageous!!!!!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Blowing up terrorists for having weapons and military style equipment?

Why that would be like giving criminals guns and then arresting them for possessing them....oh wait, Operation Fast and Furious already happened. And boy, it worked like a charm!

Why is anyone even acting surprised? Military/military contractors have to keep the boogyman armed so that citizens have something to be scared of so we continue to fund our 'security'. Duh.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Show me ISIS on the map. I see Israel and the US

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Well, Ramadi is a city. There are probably a lot of civilians around. I mean, bomb the place out if you want but I can easily see this being the major reason we have not done so already. Census data is (of course) unreliable for this region, but the interwebs says there were about 200,000 people living in Ramadi in '87. Who knows how many live there now. (Maybe not very many after ISIS does their thing.)

Anyway, that's just a thought.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Unfortunately that was equipment that the U.S. and allied forces left for the Iraqi forces, and which now ISIS has taken over.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

ISIS may not be on the map, but equipment like that could probably be seen with friggin Google Earth. If the military really wanted to take them out, they could.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
Yes..I agree, but then Obama would be killing his brother muslims

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

after the airstrikes that they are going to receive in the next week or so. Most of that equipment will be fit for nothing but scrap.

Well ..I waited to here any more news on air strikes.
But the current administration is too busy spinning for Hilary and playing golf

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Now if it wasn't for the illegal military operations/war in iraq following the presidential coup via chads in florida...
None of that hardware would be in their hands...
Talk about arming your enemies.

chad in florida

The Florida election recount of 2000 was a period of vote re-counting that occurred following the unclear results of the 2000 United States presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore, specifically the Florida results. The Florida vote was ultimately settled in favor of George W. Bush, by a margin of only 537 votes out of almost 6 million cast, when the U.S. Supreme Court, with its final ruling on Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been proposed by the Florida Supreme Court. The outcome resulted in Bush gaining a majority of votes in the Electoral College, winning the overall presidential election.[1]

edit on (5/24/1515 by loveguy because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Greathouse

after the airstrikes that they are going to receive in the next week or so. Most of that equipment will be fit for nothing but scrap.

Well ..I waited to here any more news on air strikes.
But the current administration is too busy spinning for Hilary and playing golf

What's your hurry? Do you think conflicts are regularly over in a week or over because of a battle in one city? Paris fell in the 1940and was not liberated till 1944.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

F-35s - really??? They don't work and none are deployed. That's right, billions of dollars, and they don't work.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Uh, they do work and they are close to being deployed.

They are real and they are amazing.(Seinfeld)

I see them fly quite often.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley

Uh, they do work and they are close to being deployed.

They are real and they are amazing.(Seinfeld)

I see them fly quite often.

Close to being isn't being. And it's only a prelimnary deployment for testing and training and only the Marine verison. Hardly a success.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

White House: Ramadi loss to Islamic State a 'setback'

Lord, a setback to what? Its not like we're actively engaged in the fight.

This is a leadership failure in so many ways. The Iraqi government can't handle the fact that their forces are a bunch of cowards. The only effective force they have is the ISF and there aren't enough of them.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well this discussion is better placed outside of this thread in order to stay on topic.

That said Apollo rockets were preliminary to getting to the moon. And the money spent made that challenge possible, and mars is next. The money has to be spent sometime in order to achieve the goals.

And the F35 will achieve, bet on it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's Vietnam 2.0. By the time pilots get permission to attack them, unless it's a preplanned strike, either the fighters have gone to ground and are hiding, have left the area, or the aircraft don't have enough fuel left to attack them.

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"Lets take a look and see what the inventor of "Lets take a look and see" No % SOUL NO % BODY THINKS OF THIS..."

Nothing, he is no life. Once again 1 +ing "Lets takee a look and see" Demands recognition for providing safty, the safty he produces is a fraud... A mere illusion, one of his mistakes that he wishes payement and slavery for. LOL How long before life is tired of his #, your sso radar was -d and you no % + +er "lets take a look and see."

He wishes me to be lonley, he wishes that he can falsely accuse me of his sin, Give me his location via video and educate me on past and future and I will have 100% weapons deathing him.

Yes that upset about it. Their will be no place in the multiverse no place outside space time, 1 message 12 stargates and your ability to "SEE" will be no more.

Isis Their is only 1 choice and still look at you wasting my time, interupting a buisness meeting wishing me to fear my god = you -.

Bio Enhancement Theives Apprentices (1st invented bio enhancement theives)
Christian Cage
CM PUNK
Brock Lesnar
Matthew Sanderson
David Sanderson
Dick Cheney
Hitler
1st IOTT

LOL The inventer of the radar says its you 1st, how do you respond? So interesting of you to always hunt me first so interesting of you indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And now they have captured rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.thefiscaltimes.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They've HAD rockets for pretty much the entire time.
edit on 6/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join