It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Outrageous!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

ahhh
isis = 911
thats very kabbalistic for a bunch of supposedly non kabbalists
like "shock and awe" and "shekenah"

Shekinah is derived from the Hebrew verb שכן. The Semitic root means literally to settle, inhabit, or dwell.

en.wikipedia.org...

eretz Israel
from sea to shining sea

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago12 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

LMAO! Global Research is the biggest Arab flat out ridiculous propaganda machine in the world. They claimed we Nuked Iraq over and over among every other story is worse or on par with Scortcha fall.

Israel is the last nation on earth that wants Assad gone in favor of a bunch of nuts. Assad is weak and they know he is too smart to attack Israel as his father and King Hussein s father both told them its a fools errand after they both did in the past and lost badly more than once. All at the prodding of RUSSIA I might add. Assad inst going anywhere if you have not figured that out yet.

A leader of the whole Arab world will come out soon and Unite the Sunni and Shia for once, then Israel will have to worry. I expect this to happen any day now. He is the former crown prince of Jordan, the one who should have been King but was left out of that position for unknown reasons. The same guy everyone begged to lead Iraq after the U.S. killed Saddam. He said now is not the time!!! He is respected by every leader in the world, the UN kisses his royal behind though he really has not done anything so what does that tell you? Oh and he fits every single stated requirement of the Anti-Christ. He just also happen to be born the same year the world powers and the UN started laying the ground work for giving the Jews their land back.

This is the guy.

In 2009, he joined the project "Soldiers of Peace", a movie against all wars and for global peace.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

He is probably a great guy now but from what we have been told, is that he gets purely 100 percent possessed by the devil when he sees his chance to wipe out the Jewish people.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thanks, is reasons why I have to keep it as a conspiracy, even after years of the equipment been buried, even when people are now retired, is a very well known secret of where the equipment was buried and I am sure that it didn't stay under the sand for long.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not a big time Obama guy but I support his Middle East plan. He is allowing ISIS and Iran to destabilize the whole region. I agree with this policy.

I fought there and am sick of the Middle East and their culture of hate and warfare.

Kudos Obama

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They were supposed to take that stuff. Don't be upset,we dropped supplies for the 'Kurds" and somehow we just don't know what happened,but ISIS got it instead.Oh my. We dropped supplies in for Iraqi soldiers and 'somehow' it ended up with ISIS. This is just another variation on the same shell game. Somehow someway,ISIS keeps getting our equipment.Kinda strange no? And we want war with Russia LOL,well have at it. We think we can go in another country and take over when we can't even drop equipment and supplies where they are supposed to go. Yeah right. There has been something funny about this whole ISIS nonsense from the beginning. i think they are working for us to be honest.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

my citation a massive arab prpaganda site?
like the NSA they referenced?

well lets see your proof 9 citation) of that
then you can laff your a$$ off

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

from my so called ARAB propaganda link
(have you got link?
nope!)

he former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

www.globalresearch.ca...

so Snowden is an ARAB eh
who knew?

Oh look:

ut there’s no evidence of an American, British and Israeli plot to create ISIS.

Yes, this is a conspiracy theory

The only lucid defense of the idea that Western intelligence agencies created the Islamic State intentionally comes from the Center for Research on Globalization (CRG), a Canadian website that bills itself as an alternative news source, but has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming.

www.politifact.com...

911 was an inside job ( dancing Israelis etc), global warming , and vaccine damage?
"specious"
wow
how dare they

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is that a Hindu Pugh that fella is wearing - the one standing in front of the western vehicles?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I understand but trust me...we sure as heck didn't dig those holes. It was locals that were paid and I am sure shortly after it was done that it was undone just as quickly. The biggest problem would of course be parts but most of what you would find on a Humvee you could get just about anywhere and despite American beliefs these are not third world countries without electricity that ride camels.

I know what you are saying but keep in mind some equipment that was deployed in the middle of no where was left there and other equipment was either disposed of in holes or in some cases given away and in others sold off to locals for next to nothing and I am sure they have had many years of use for various reasons many having nothing to do with war. The equipment in these pictures was more than likely captured from Iraq troops or recovered from where we left them.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Oh, I know, believe me I know exactly what went on with the equipment the bulldozers and the locals, I which I could talk more about it.

I am sure also that the equipment was sold after the military left the area.

Like I say this is just a conspiracy.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The main reason I believe that IS/ISIS/ISIL is a U.S.-backed organization is the fact that they have not attacked the U.S.

They've taken credit for one half-ass attempt (the thing in Texas) but they could have simply seen an opportunity there to claim that and took it.

They supposedly have radicals from all over the world willing to travel to Syria and Iraq, which isn't the easiest thing in the world to pull off, but they can't get those same people to attack their home countries instead?

A terrorist organization carries out attacks against soft targets in order to cause fear and destabilize the countries they feel are responsible for whatever slight they've chosen. These douchebags kill Muslims for not being the right kind of Muslim, and they take/try to hold entire swaths of territory.

They have more money and manpower than any terrorist organization in history but they haven't so much as attempted a serious attack against a western nation.

Something is odd about it all and I'm still figuring out the end-game.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Their recruits are promised sex and riches to come to the Middle East and fight.... You don't get that on a suicide run in a first world nation. I think that their recruits from first world nations are just a little smarter and a little more self centered than the average terrorist.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Legman

What you're saying is that because the region is becoming more and more unstable, this is a good thing?

Even though it will just breed more hate and violence? I don't understand your logic...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: intrptr

Read "The Arms of Krupp" the tale of the German munitions makers that sold ordinance and weaponry to all sides prior to WWI. Now they make coffee machines, but then, they made the most profit that can be made and that is in WAR. And the best way to do that is to arm both sides.

They armed Hitlers Wermacht in WWII, also. Not at first, Hitler had to kiss up to Krupp's wife (they both liked Wagner) before the factory once again churned out arms for the coming war.

You know they have a plant in Alabama that, among other things, supports the defense industry?

ThyssenKrupp's products range from machines and industrial services, to steel production and shipbuilding.[9] It also has activities in the sphere of defense.

Wiki

In 2006 Israel signed a contract with ThyssenKrupp to purchase two additional submarines from its HDW subsidiary.

Wiki

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

A couple of carpet bombs would have done the trick. I have to agree with xuenchen there is something suspicious going on.

I agree as well. What happened to the USAF that once upon a time turned Iraq into the world's only 1,000,000 hole golf course ?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Oh the vanity of having been there.. What a waste of time, clearly we've sacrificed all moral compass for strategy and cash flow.. Why not sacrifice 600 k so we can spend another, trickle down economics trickles right I to our enemeys hands. Apathy is a growing sentiment and a dangerous one in a war zone it gets you killed at home it gets others killed.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It is common knowledge in the whole world except the West, that ISIS was created by US and NATO by supplying and training Syrian Rebels to oust Assad.

And as usual with US foreign policy.

There were "complications"

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm still not convinced Obama is even bombing ISIS.
There's something hidden and something suspicious going on.

I'm starting to think you might be right about that. Airstrikes? Where and when? ISIS just had a very long parade out in the open as they overtook Ramadi and yet there was no airstrike. You'd think it would have been a perfect opportunity to hit them hard, what with them all lined up with their black flags and military equipment on an open road in the desert. But no ... they just walked in with no resistance.

Any bombing we are doing (IF we are doing it) is half ass'd.
It makes us look ridiculous.
Either hit them right or get the heck out and let the Saudis deal with it.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm still not convinced Obama is even bombing ISIS.
There's something hidden and something suspicious going on.

I'm starting to think you might be right about that. Airstrikes? Where and when? ISIS just had a very long parade out in the open as they overtook Ramadi and yet there was no airstrike. You'd think it would have been a perfect opportunity to hit them hard, what with them all lined up with their black flags and military equipment on an open road in the desert. But no ... they just walked in with no resistance.

Any bombing we are doing (IF we are doing it) is half ass'd.
It makes us look ridiculous.
Either hit them right or get the heck out and let the Saudis deal with it.

If i was a commander and i saw that opportunity to crater that many morons at one time i would do it regardless of consequences. It infuriates me how they are literally parading and daring to be attacked. A A-10 would had made their day or a c-130 spooky and some apaches. OR a few 2000 lb J dams. This president though.....i dont even anymore.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

They're not MRAP's. They are Russian KRAZ (look at the front detail)

onlytruecars.com...

I'll agree on the Humvee, but that may well have been captured or surplus from the Iraq invasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join