It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Takes on Big Pharma & the Vaccine Industry TRT: 18:53

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not sure how this could be since RFK Jr....died in a plane crash years ago.......!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Not sure how this could be since RFK Jr....died in a plane crash years ago.......!!!!!

I believe you're thinking of JFK Jr -- son of President John Kennedy. RFK Jr is the son of Robert Kennedy, brother of Pres Kennedy.

John F. Kennedy Jr. plane crash

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArJunaBug
More than 20 years ago when my first child was on the way I spent a vast amount of my time researching vaccines so I could make the best decision for our kids. What I found was an incestuous cesspool between Big Pharma and the government organizations charged with defending the public interest. This was coupled with the lack of any solid science that proves either the safety or efficacy of the vaccines. It made my decision actually pretty easy. At the time there was mounting evidence of escalating injuries from the vaccines, which far outweighed any perceived benefit. At the time a fair number of studies showed data claiming severe repercussions from the vaccines. Over the last twenty years we have seen a number of whistleblowers testifying that the industry was aware of these and that the industry as well as government officials had been engaged in a cover-up. Sadly, the situation persists to this day and has even become worse. The good news for me is my kids are full grown and extremely healthy. They've not had a single vaccine among them. My determination is that in modern America if you live in a clean house with normal sanitary habits and eat good healthy food there is little reason to fear the diseases vaccines claim to protect you from. Some of the vaccines do not confer immunity for more than a short period of time. Many of the illnesses they "protect" you from are not serious illnesses to a healthy child to begin with. I had mumps and measles as a child. So did all my friends. It was no big deal and was an expected part of growing up. My advice to most parent's is stay away from vaccinations unless you identify a specific threat that you or your child faces. Also look for the highest quality version of the vaccine you require. Some vaccines come in mercury-free versions. These are more expensive, but are they really? Above all, do not listen to "the experts".

My first child's doctor was hell bent on convincing me to vaccinate. We got together for many discussions on the matter. In the end it turned out that he did the about face on the subject and no longer pushes parents to vaccinate. In the process of talking to him I discovered that he was paid the equivalent of an $8000 annual bonus each year if he maintained a 92.5% or higher vaccination rate in his practice. This was not in America BTW. He admitted it was his reliance on the so-called experts that formed his opinion. After making the effort to look into the matter himself he arrived at the same place everyone arrives that puts a good mind up against the facts, and that is that vaccine efficacy is not yet clearly established, and that many dubious reports only serve to muddy the water. Clearly something smells really, really bad when you enter this arena, and until we have an honest open debate and honest study on vaccines we will remain in this place where emotions drive the argument and not scientific fact.

I want to tell the story of a next door neighbor here in the USA. At the time their 2nd boy was 3 years old and was a bundle of energy and joy. In spite of my best efforts against it, they brought him in for his next round of DPT vaccine. Three days later I saw an ambulance pull up to the house. He had had a violent and long lasting seizure. These never stopped to this day. He was forever changed. That same happy boy with boundless energy and smiles became a listless, almost lifeless creature. He had seizures and was developmentally challenged ever since.

To make matters even worse, the medical establishment had instructed his doctor to not consider this a result of the vaccine because it happened more than 48 hours after the vaccination. At first his parents actually believed this was true, that it was not caused by the vaccine because the doctor said so. After my strong arguments and a little common sense added you will never convince this family now that it wasn't the vaccine that caused it. The doctor clearly had told them that if it had been caused by the vaccine the symptoms would have been evident withing 48 hours. To this day this boy will not count as a vaccine injury. This is but one example of how corrupt the data is. It pains me to this day that I did not voice my concerns even more vigorously for this little boy.

You're a horrible deluded person and also a negligent and irresponsible parent. I mean this honestly that I wish the worst for you, because you are the type of human that holds back society's progress in terms of health, knowledge, and public awareness.

There is a ridiculous amount of evidence that vaccines are indeed useful, effective, and have helped stave off dozens of diseases in the United States. By not vaccinating your child, you are turning him into a body that make carry and once again spread a disease that was once repressed due to vaccinations.

How sick in the head can you be to completely distrust all medical and scientific professionals and instead listen to an EX-PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER? Seriously.

I guess it's true, there are humans with an illness that consists of a resistance to facts... and I'm here to let you know that you are suffering from that said illness.

Come back to reality, you know... planet Earth, and realize this isn't some bombastic Hollywood action/thriller that's based on an evil genius that's corrupting people with forced vaccines.

Flu vaccines are optional, but other vaccines for polio and other life threatening vaccines are necessary.
edit on 19-5-2015 by alienmma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
more mercury in tuna then a vaccine?
you bang tuna into a vein?
edit on Tuepm5b20155America/Chicago08 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

@AlienMa
linky before insulty dear

edit on Tuepm5b20155America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm5b20155America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

coldkidc I work for OraTV/Off The Grid. I'd like to better understand the playback issue you are experiencing. Can you email me at [email protected]

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

originally posted by: ArJunaBug
More than 20 years ago when my first child was on the way I spent a vast amount of my time researching vaccines so I could make the best decision for our kids. What I found was an incestuous cesspool between Big Pharma and the government organizations charged with defending the public interest. This was coupled with the lack of any solid science that proves either the safety or efficacy of the vaccines. It made my decision actually pretty easy. At the time there was mounting evidence of escalating injuries from the vaccines, which far outweighed any perceived benefit. At the time a fair number of studies showed data claiming severe repercussions from the vaccines. Over the last twenty years we have seen a number of whistleblowers testifying that the industry was aware of these and that the industry as well as government officials had been engaged in a cover-up. Sadly, the situation persists to this day and has even become worse. The good news for me is my kids are full grown and extremely healthy. They've not had a single vaccine among them. My determination is that in modern America if you live in a clean house with normal sanitary habits and eat good healthy food there is little reason to fear the diseases vaccines claim to protect you from. Some of the vaccines do not confer immunity for more than a short period of time. Many of the illnesses they "protect" you from are not serious illnesses to a healthy child to begin with. I had mumps and measles as a child. So did all my friends. It was no big deal and was an expected part of growing up. My advice to most parent's is stay away from vaccinations unless you identify a specific threat that you or your child faces. Also look for the highest quality version of the vaccine you require. Some vaccines come in mercury-free versions. These are more expensive, but are they really? Above all, do not listen to "the experts".

My first child's doctor was hell bent on convincing me to vaccinate. We got together for many discussions on the matter. In the end it turned out that he did the about face on the subject and no longer pushes parents to vaccinate. In the process of talking to him I discovered that he was paid the equivalent of an $8000 annual bonus each year if he maintained a 92.5% or higher vaccination rate in his practice. This was not in America BTW. He admitted it was his reliance on the so-called experts that formed his opinion. After making the effort to look into the matter himself he arrived at the same place everyone arrives that puts a good mind up against the facts, and that is that vaccine efficacy is not yet clearly established, and that many dubious reports only serve to muddy the water. Clearly something smells really, really bad when you enter this arena, and until we have an honest open debate and honest study on vaccines we will remain in this place where emotions drive the argument and not scientific fact.

I want to tell the story of a next door neighbor here in the USA. At the time their 2nd boy was 3 years old and was a bundle of energy and joy. In spite of my best efforts against it, they brought him in for his next round of DPT vaccine. Three days later I saw an ambulance pull up to the house. He had had a violent and long lasting seizure. These never stopped to this day. He was forever changed. That same happy boy with boundless energy and smiles became a listless, almost lifeless creature. He had seizures and was developmentally challenged ever since.

To make matters even worse, the medical establishment had instructed his doctor to not consider this a result of the vaccine because it happened more than 48 hours after the vaccination. At first his parents actually believed this was true, that it was not caused by the vaccine because the doctor said so. After my strong arguments and a little common sense added you will never convince this family now that it wasn't the vaccine that caused it. The doctor clearly had told them that if it had been caused by the vaccine the symptoms would have been evident withing 48 hours. To this day this boy will not count as a vaccine injury. This is but one example of how corrupt the data is. It pains me to this day that I did not voice my concerns even more vigorously for this little boy.

You're a horrible deluded person and also a negligent and irresponsible parent. I mean this honestly that I wish the worst for you, because you are the type of human that holds back society's progress in terms of health, knowledge, and public awareness.

There is a ridiculous amount of evidence that vaccines are indeed useful, effective, and have helped stave off dozens of diseases in the United States. By not vaccinating your child, you are turning him into a body that make carry and once again spread a disease that was once repressed due to vaccinations.

How sick in the head can you be to completely distrust all medical and scientific professionals and instead listen to an EX-PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER? Seriously.

I guess it's true, there are humans with an illness that consists of a resistance to facts... and I'm here to let you know that you are suffering from that said illness.

Come back to reality, you know... planet Earth, and realize this isn't some bombastic Hollywood action/thriller that's based on an evil genius that's corrupting people with forced vaccines.

Flu vaccines are optional, but other vaccines for polio and other life threatening vaccines are necessary.

The wrestler didn't say much, if you'd actually listen. Companies that produce vaccinations operate in the realm of profit. Without a fanatical population embracing fear from their TVs, the sickness business wouldn't be booming. It's hilarious this thread only has two pages, because not a single person can counter-argue a thing Mr. Kennedy brought forth. I've never seen a more ignorant and fear-riddled crowd as the Pro-Vacc crowd. It's common knowledge vaccs save lives, it's apparently not common knowledge that the companies that produce them are in a multi-billion dollar industry that could/would not operate without a consistent level of fear and bunk science. Come back to the real world, where profit drives sickness and sickness causes death, and not a single smart businessman would cure anything that would cut into his profits. Have you ever been to a hospital? They practically wrap cancer up as a cute little disease, it's damn-near marketed as a current health Fad.

Currently in this country the greatest and most dangerous group of people are the Pro-Vacers, they will swallow and clean their arms for anything Big Business tells them too, like good Germans, and they'll force their hyper-religious viewpoints on The Majority by gunpoint.
edit on 22-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join