It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Takes on Big Pharma & the Vaccine Industry TRT: 18:53

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
“No TV network will allow you to talk about [vaccines],” says Robert F. Kennedy Jr, in this frank discussion with me. The activist and attorney is calling out Big Pharma, stating vaccines are “pay dirt” for the industry. Kennedy proves how far Big Pharma will go - and how deep its pockets are lined - to push unnecessary vaccines on consumers. Check out the interview to learn how far this industry will go, including the CDC, to cover-up the most alarming truths about our health system.

Let me know what you think in the thread below.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Before the question is dropped here out of ignorance I want to address Roberts voice condition .

Kennedy has a condition called spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box.

Kap
edit on 18-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok - gotta ask...

Why on all of Jesse's threads do the videos he posts show up as "Cannot load M3U8 crossdomain access denied" for me?
Anybody?

On topic - vaccines are easy money for big pharma...no argument there...just look at the vaccine schedule changes in the last 20 years.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Ok - gotta ask...

Why on all of Jesse's threads do the videos he posts show up as "Cannot load M3U8 crossdomain access denied" for me?
Anybody?

On topic - vaccines are easy money for big pharma...no argument there...just look at the vaccine schedule changes in the last 20 years.

Are you behind a corporate or school Firewall ?

Go to "Internet Options" > "Secuirty" > "Internet" > choose "Custom Level" and scroll down to "Miscellaneous". One of the options should be "Access data sources across domain" - set this to "Enable".

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Ok - gotta ask...

Anybody?

Because he has disabled crossdomain play, likely to encourage/force people to go to his webpage in order to view them, and thus drive up his page view and other analytics is my guess.

ETA: After going to ora.tv it happens there too. Now I am not sure.
edit on 5/18/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i have personally found that capsaicin ( cayenne ) reboots the endorphins which are turned off by inflammation caused by my vaccine - heavy metal - pesti/herbcide damaged, asperger syndrome, diagnosed immune system.

the cayenne is approved by my doctor, and the fact that it works, which is also, beside real life experience, verified by peer reviewed science already researched for other conditions, also identifies, and clearly illustrates the problem:
the damaged immune system interferes with the endorphins, which is commonly diagnosed as a mental condition:
IT IS NOT!
its a damaged immune system doing its best to compromise with the main brain regarding both systems creation ( serotonin is made in the gut for example), and use, of the various nuero transmitters and their respective receptors:
the intermittent fault in the chemistry causes the symptoms, and can be corrected with cayenne which reboots the transmitters.

will this become mainstream?
not if big pharma has anything to say about it:
not only does it illustrate the real problem quite clearly, it won't make them the kind of money that useless anti-depressants will, and it won't provide the fodder for the jails and hospitals and sanitariums that benefit from the carnage caused by the same medical community in the first place...
something to do with the Rockefeller ( or similar) getting control of the medical education system a hundred years ago or so, and the pension plans of today which the government, and others have, and which are heavily invested in this totally effed up business model

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago00 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta:
just a quick google for peer reviewed evidence mercury effects serotonin
its about talapia, a fish, but it makes the point just fine:

Effects of mercury on serotonin concentration in the brain of tilapia, Oreochromis mossambicus.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

to you vaccers out there:
this shows there is a BIG problem right under your nose, and you don't even have a clue do you?

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago45 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Are you behind a corporate or school Firewall ?

Go to "Internet Options" > "Secuirty" > "Internet" > choose "Custom Level" and scroll down to "Miscellaneous". One of the options should be "Access data sources across domain" - set this to "Enable".

Umm no thanks, not going to leave the doors wide open for a bunch of leaches to destroy a perfect and efficiently running system just so Jesse can make a few dollars off of hits and ads guy.

Hey I respect Jesse, but come on man, don't piggyback here and stand on the shoulders of ATS. Just post the god damn videos without any big brother like restraints or forks in the road. It's #ing ridiculous bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Yes, curious decision to autoplay with java, I believe people would be happy to follow a link.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
why does my shoe string double core XP machine with airport settings on the wireless, and its' guts on the rug, have no trouble playing JV's vids?
oh wait, i know:
because it likes to stay on point

never vaccinate your computer, mercury makes em crazy

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

That auto play can get you in trouble my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
why does my shoe string double core XP machine with airport settings on the wireless, and its' guts on the rug, have no trouble playing JV's vids?
oh wait, i know:
because it likes to stay on point

never vaccinate your computer, mercury makes em crazy

Because you're on an open public network. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

That auto play can get you in trouble my friend. ~$heopleNation

Yeah, lots of people leave java enabled but, even without it the lag of rubbish code is enough to send people away.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yeah I agree with you about that my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

i just googled the topic, there are a lot of ways to see kennedy's opinion on the subject which are not java
but by all means lets talk java instead of vaccines
its way more important
wouldn't want any one's machine to need a vaccination

just a note:
and I am behind a heavily firewalled router, and a fire wall, with high security settings re sharing, not a public network
i was being facetious

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

All good Dan Bones, don't get weird bro. I am not really that worried about what Jesse does here concerning that, and yes I agree that it's much better to stick to the topic which is the corruption of vaccinations being pushed on the herds. You, Jesse and I agree about that my friend. ~$heopleNation

edit on 18-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's funny how these people way up in the CDC get away with this. It is conflict of interest for personal gain. If you or I did this the government would come down on us like a vulture on a dead bunny. But then again, it appears that people with these credentials are so poisonous that the vultures know not to even try to go after them. They have got the American public so brainwashed and scared of simple diseases that this protects them. Sure, some vaccines are necessary but to be vaccinating against diseases that have not really hurt that many people is insane. So are our kids going to be getting two hundred vaccinations in the near future? At the rate it is going I expect this in the next ten years. Every single time a vaccine is injected there is a slight chance of something happening, even bacteria in the skin can be pushed into the body.

But if you ignore all possible side effects of the process because they are not directly caused by the chemistry you are injecting, I suppose that any side diseases shall be said to be a coincidence. So you go to get vaccinated for the flu and while you are there you catch the norovirus, but that is just a coincidence and you can not prove that you caught it from there.

This is nothing other than runaway abused alchemy just like what has happened over and over in history. Someone has to examine if all these vaccines are really needed, someone who is not associated or can be bribed by big pharma or medical interests. Now, if people want to get their kids vaccinated, then that is one thing, but most schools want a lot of vaccines that aren't really needed. Some Doctors are telling parents their kids need these vaccines and the parents do not ask them if they are required. The parents assume they are required when they aren't. I just went through this with my granddaughter and her doctor. I switched doctors immediately after he tried to trick us into giving her vaccines we had already denied on the paperwork we had just signed. I questioned the doctor about the three vaccines he was going have his nurse give after talking to him, all three which we had denied because she almost died from Asthma a week earlier and my daughter and I read that certain vaccines should not be given when someone is having that kind of problems. The doctor said they would not effect her, maybe he should actually read the literature that comes with some of what he is pushing.

Boy, I actually think I am Ranting.
I'm tired of fighting off the vultures.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
More than 20 years ago when my first child was on the way I spent a vast amount of my time researching vaccines so I could make the best decision for our kids. What I found was an incestuous cesspool between Big Pharma and the government organizations charged with defending the public interest. This was coupled with the lack of any solid science that proves either the safety or efficacy of the vaccines. It made my decision actually pretty easy. At the time there was mounting evidence of escalating injuries from the vaccines, which far outweighed any perceived benefit. At the time a fair number of studies showed data claiming severe repercussions from the vaccines. Over the last twenty years we have seen a number of whistleblowers testifying that the industry was aware of these and that the industry as well as government officials had been engaged in a cover-up. Sadly, the situation persists to this day and has even become worse. The good news for me is my kids are full grown and extremely healthy. They've not had a single vaccine among them. My determination is that in modern America if you live in a clean house with normal sanitary habits and eat good healthy food there is little reason to fear the diseases vaccines claim to protect you from. Some of the vaccines do not confer immunity for more than a short period of time. Many of the illnesses they "protect" you from are not serious illnesses to a healthy child to begin with. I had mumps and measles as a child. So did all my friends. It was no big deal and was an expected part of growing up. My advice to most parent's is stay away from vaccinations unless you identify a specific threat that you or your child faces. Also look for the highest quality version of the vaccine you require. Some vaccines come in mercury-free versions. These are more expensive, but are they really? Above all, do not listen to "the experts".

My first child's doctor was hell bent on convincing me to vaccinate. We got together for many discussions on the matter. In the end it turned out that he did the about face on the subject and no longer pushes parents to vaccinate. In the process of talking to him I discovered that he was paid the equivalent of an $8000 annual bonus each year if he maintained a 92.5% or higher vaccination rate in his practice. This was not in America BTW. He admitted it was his reliance on the so-called experts that formed his opinion. After making the effort to look into the matter himself he arrived at the same place everyone arrives that puts a good mind up against the facts, and that is that vaccine efficacy is not yet clearly established, and that many dubious reports only serve to muddy the water. Clearly something smells really, really bad when you enter this arena, and until we have an honest open debate and honest study on vaccines we will remain in this place where emotions drive the argument and not scientific fact.

I want to tell the story of a next door neighbor here in the USA. At the time their 2nd boy was 3 years old and was a bundle of energy and joy. In spite of my best efforts against it, they brought him in for his next round of DPT vaccine. Three days later I saw an ambulance pull up to the house. He had had a violent and long lasting seizure. These never stopped to this day. He was forever changed. That same happy boy with boundless energy and smiles became a listless, almost lifeless creature. He had seizures and was developmentally challenged ever since.

To make matters even worse, the medical establishment had instructed his doctor to not consider this a result of the vaccine because it happened more than 48 hours after the vaccination. At first his parents actually believed this was true, that it was not caused by the vaccine because the doctor said so. After my strong arguments and a little common sense added you will never convince this family now that it wasn't the vaccine that caused it. The doctor clearly had told them that if it had been caused by the vaccine the symptoms would have been evident withing 48 hours. To this day this boy will not count as a vaccine injury. This is but one example of how corrupt the data is. It pains me to this day that I did not voice my concerns even more vigorously for this little boy.

edit on 18-5-2015 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by ArJunaBug because: minor edit

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

A can of tuna has more Mercury than a vaccine where Mercury is used as an anti microbial.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse, it's not JUST the thimerisol. How about all the emulsifiers? I know they put various sorts of polysorbates (20,80) into vaccines. Emulsifiers are also used in things like anti-freeze! There are also other metals that are toxic. There is aluminum in some types of vaccines. How about polyphenols (that can cause cancer). Meta-cresol comes to mind specifically in the polyphenol group. The scary thing is that if they remove the thimerisol, what will it be replaced with? I am speaking as one with experience here. Shortly after the vaccines when I was 2 years old, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I've had it my WHOLE life. I also have had some learning disabilities that have been linked to vaccines. In my case, I wish I never would have gotten ANY of them. I believe its possible that some people are more genetically susceptible to having a reaction to vaccines. I may be one of those.

My opinion is that the human immune system works JUST FINE. If it ain't broken, then don't fix it!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse don't let the troll army bother you. You are the best.

I didn't like you in the movie but I like the real you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join