It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images of UFO Army at our Sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi i'm a noob- go easy please; I came across these images the other day which supposedly show a whole bunch of ET ships working hard at our Sun...I don't know anything about satellite images/ rada , whatever, I'm sure one of you does. I'm not sure what to think about this, when I think ET I think Earth, The Moon and Mars, not the Sun.

Love to hear some opinions on these images:

www.weatherwars.info...
www.weatherwars.info...
www.weatherwars.info...
www.weatherwars.info...

Pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Some of the dots and trails are Cosmic rays, affecting the imaging hardware of SoHo...

The Brighter dots with the extending lines are mostly REAL objects. Most notable Venus and Mercury. the lines that extend are also artifacts created by the imaging hardware as well. One really bright Dot , can affect a whole row of pixels on a CCD camera...

For example, this is an image of the Heatshield of the Mars Rover Opportunity"

You can see the same effect there.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I took a look at that site, and I must say, it is pretty pathetic. Did you check his stuff about clouds? To think he sais all this stuff on his site and claims he is/was a weatherman? Sheesh? Some people will do anything for a little attention. Do yourself a favour and delete the bookmark to that site if you have one...it's a complete and utter waste of time.

hehe..I first typed udder up there LOL

Odd

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
please review the history of former member Emily_Cragg before you post this ten more times

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
please review the history of former member Emily_Cragg before you post this ten more times

Mindreader!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Me thinks you need to have your dose adjusted. Quickly.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
They look to me like digital artifacts.

He describes some of the artifacts as being borg like ships, if this is the case I believe they have infiltrated my Digital TV Box, cos I get very similar "Borg Like Ships" when I start losing the signal and the image breaks up.

I've never really gotten into the Chem/Contrail conspiracy, but mainly put it down to the variance in atmospheric conditions affecting the time span that these trails either disipate or expand.

Nothing to see hear, move along.

Xon

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
1. I have seen alot of this picture and there is always some of this "UFO's" I doent think it is something unusual.
2. If that is some kind of "aircraft" alien or human we wold have known becouse it aint fare away. Some people have teleskops in there home that can see as far as this so I belive it is stars, comets, other solarsystems, and light reflection

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Doesn't it look like the Atari 2600 graphics? I could really go for some Asteroids right now. Too bad my Atari broke some years ago. Props to NES though, that sucker is still kickin' after 15 years! Wohoo! Time for Super Mario Brothers 3 WITHOUT the flutes. Somebody get a stopwatch and time me.

new topics

top topics

join