It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Petulent Left Rejoices in Waco Biker Shootout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:37 AM
a reply to: Kester

Wow yous got bikers and armed in Cornwall? Isnt that a pleasant fishing and agricultural area? lol

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:41 AM
If you look at the mugshots of the guys arrested, you can see every shade of face colour from white to black. Society could learn a lot about just getting on with your fellow man from these outlaw biker clubs
(Some, anyway, I know HA have a colour bar).

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:36 PM
a reply to: Logarock

To be honest I'm concerned they may be being used as deniable armouries for unfriendly elements setting up networks here. Drug dealers are psychologically manipulated by the dealers above them. Gun running goes hand in hand with the drug trade. It stands to reason bikers are also being manipulated when it comes to armouries.

Cocaine trafficking has been allowed to continue by Devon and Cornwall police. I know, I saw it. They never moved in, just smirked at me and carried on watching. (I wasn't dealing, just sorting out the mess.) I'm assuming the drug squads involved are pressured to stand off by the spooks who control most of the coc aine trade.

Transferring that over to the gun trade I suspect spooks are behind the excessive amounts of illegal firearms that have been taken through similar channels. The only reason I can think of is being ready to arm the unfriendly elements here when it comes to 'destabilise society' time.

To be absolutely clear. I suspect various biker armouries in Devon and Cornwall have been put in place by spooks, through their proxies, in order to provide weapons for unfriendly elements, to be used in future destabilisation.

I can't speak for other areas, it's probably the same all over the country.

I'll get shot for this. Truth hurts the guilty.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
a reply to: smurfy

Unfortunately the immigrant protection racket types are more likely to be the ones the arms are intended for.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
a reply to: SprocketUK

Since we're both Gloucestershire I'll make it clear I don't have any issues with bikers who don't endanger other road users, don't deal large quantities of addictive drugs and don't play macho gun collecting games. I get acknowledgments from bikers, sometimes several on one journey, due to my bike aware driving.

You of all people have to know there's a fair number of major drug dealing or drug trade controlling bikers relying on violence to intimidate. There's a country road near here that had every sign shot through by a local biker. An acquaintance of his pointed out to me the holes were all different calibres. It was the unnamed bikers way of boasting about his excessive armoury. You might know who I'm talking about. A local constable I talked to thought it was pathetic. He knows they'll just pop him if he gets too troublesome. Like Waco.

Amphetamines from Dursley were taken all over the country by bikers in the sixties. Dursley amphetamine production was originally started around the second world war by certain individuals in Listers management who realised they could boost production and claw back wages. Now so many people in the Dursley area know how to make speed production can never be stopped. This is why so many Dursley people are jittery and paranoid. The quality of service in various establishments around Dursley depends on the quality of speed available.

Interesting link here.

Still, Laconia police Chief Chris Adams, whose New Hampshire town will attract hundreds of thousands of bikers to its annual Motorcycle Week starting on June 13, said he has seen some officers instantly transform when they're wearing club colors instead of their uniform.
"Some of them won't look at you or talk to you," Adams said. He called the fuzzy lines between police and bikers a "valid concern."

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
a reply to: Logarock

No, white kids only burn their 'hoods' down when their team wins (or loses) the Big Game(TM). Be it the Stanley Cup, the Superbowl, or the World Championship of Whatever that Suspiciously Only American Teams Participate In.

No, not all white kids, right? That's probably what you're thinking? Also not all black kids! Making sweeping racist generalization lays your intention bare. Why not just give it a rest?

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>