It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petulent Left Rejoices in Waco Biker Shootout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The thread title should read "Uncomprehending Right cognitively unable to process nuanced snark"

K~

The snark would be a bit more apt if the citizens of Waco burned and looted their business district and blamed it on the black police officers, in the wake of the event.

As is, the simile's a bit forced. Well, more than a bit.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The thread title should read "Uncomprehending Right cognitively unable to process nuanced snark"

K~

I wouldve went with "I dont care what poor, black, or gay people think about anything"

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Funny how the terms animals and thugs is not being thrown around in this case, but I guess that's just lefties being petulant right?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
In his rush to announce to the world that he is a bigot, the OP also showed the world that he can't spell.

Petulant, OP. Not petulent.

With that said, please continue to paint all blacks with the same brush as you struggle with the point behind those articles, because I am amused to no end.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Funny how the terms animals and thugs is not being thrown around in this case, but I guess that's just lefties being petulant right?

Racist code words don't apply to white thugs, only black ones.

The timing of this incident is priceless, because the way that the discourse has gone you would swear that white americans live in a crime free utopia, while the evil blacks and hispanics muck everything up.

The point of the articles? Criminality is not exclusive to anyone, and certain people need grow up and stop pretending that it is.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

go ahead and do it and see if i cry or burn down CVS

nope

underlings have no power

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

The point of the articles? Criminality is not exclusive to anyone, and certain people need grow up and stop pretending that it is.

Correct, its just much more prevalent in among blacks, per FBI crime statistics.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm from the UK so don't really understand CVS is I was just wondering why certain terms weren't being used to describe a pretty violent scenario involving the violent damage of human life and property, but after being onATS long enough im getting a good idea
edit on 19-5-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'm from the UK so don't really understand CVS is ...

Like a Boots.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mlemo
a reply to: woodwardjnr

go ahead and do it and see if i cry or burn

I'm from the UK so don't really understand CVS is I was just wondering why certain terms weren't being used to describe a pretty violent scenario involving the violent damage of human life and property, but after being onATS long enough im getting a good idea

im happy ATS has enabled you to see that blacks commit more violent crime per capita than any race

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Correct, its just much more prevalent in among blacks, per FBI crime statistics.

Correct, due to the amount of poor and uneducated blacks in high poverty areas, similar to the criminality the occurs in southern and midwestern areas of predominantly white poverty. Blacks that are educated and who come from upper to middle class homes aren't committing crimes just the same as whites who come from those kinds of homes. Poverty and a lack of education are the key factors here.

Everyone's sh*t stinks, I just choose not to paint everyone with the brush due to statistics and media race baiting.

(post by mlemo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

\

Correct, due to the amount of poor and uneducated blacks in high poverty areas, similar to the criminality the occurs in southern and midwestern areas of predominantly white poverty. Blacks that are educated and who come from upper to middle class homes aren't committing crimes just the same as whites who come from those kinds of homes. Poverty and a lack of education are the key factors here.

Everyone's sh*t stinks, I just choose not to paint everyone with the brush due to statistics and media race baiting.

thats too bad, maybe they should go to school or find a job..until then stay away from me as they are more violent than the average human

I assume that you dehumanize and fear poor and uneducated whites, like the men who engaged in this horrific shootout then? Because they have plenty in common with the poor blacks that you probably never interact with, yet live in fear of everyday.

(post by mlemo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

originally posted by: smurfy
They also probably know the histories of these gangs and all the rest and see the need to talk about it, and it has to be talked about. These gangs are effectual worldwide with their own bloody histories, as well as the imitators who think to do the same things.

Here we have bikers in Devon and Cornwall with far too many guns for their own defensive use. I'm wondering if they're being used as makeshift armouries for arming groups to be used in creating social instability followed by a control grid style crackdown. The possibility is bikers are being used by undercover forces as useful idiots. It's certainly something that needs talking about. Why do Devon and Cornwall bikers have too many guns?

There could be something to that, the last government recently recognised Cornwall as a national minority, so I wouldn't be surprised if they form their own paramilitary units as the 'Urrgh Arrrr Ehhh'

edit on 19-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"The Left"

When you use words like that, you demean the accountability of the individual. You have blended the individual actions of a person into the groupthink of their peers.

No. Stop. It was individuals who wrote those articles. And it was individuals who chose to run those articles. It wasn't "The Left", unless that is one of their nicknames.

Like Fox, Drudge, or any other "news" outlet, HuffPo caters to a demographic. And like Fox, et al, they tend to really cater to the lowest common denominator in their demographic. For 2 reasons: to gain audience with their demographic, and to piss you off so you will go and advertise for them for free over the course of the next 72 hours while you complain about "The Left".

Why do we feed this beast that we all seem to hate so much?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We don't talk about them because the media doesn't talk about them.

I am aware of motorcycle gangs because I sometimes watch a show called Gangland on Spike (I think it is), and covers all kinds of gangs covering all ethnicities. The things about gangs is that they are really violent tribes divided mostly be race and often further sub-divided by nationality or ethnicity within the race and then even more by the simple expedient of color wearing and geographic local.

But how many times does the media point out that the most racist among us are the gangs?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I bet you they're all in the Tea Party. The real story here is how America, and specifically white America, has become so accepting of gun violence over the last few decades.

They are? If they were, it would be all over the news by now and you know it. That's the first thing the news looks up when they fact check, and sometimes, they simply spew it without bothering to look and don't apologize later on when it turns out not to be true.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy... asking why this type of thing continues and in sometimes wild west fashion where anyone can get hurt....
Am I wrong or am I right?
And in other, well-documented facts, most murders committed during the "wild west days" occurred in cities like New York.

Apparently, wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join