It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf of Aden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
With Yemen being in the news, I got to thinking about the subject that actually got me to join ATS (where I quickly got distracted) rather then just lurk. That subject was the mysterious goings-on in the Gulf of Aden.

There was a huge international military presence, talk of magnetic vortex, even wormholes and/or stargates. The cast of characters includes WikiLeaks, the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), HAARP and others.

I haven't followed up on the subject and am interested again and wonder if any members could recommend material. Are there further developments, is there any bearing on the current Yemeni situation?

I'm looking back over threads on the subject now.

edit on 18-5-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Juicy dinner stuff, I like. I want to see more about this magnetic vortex! I may have to fire up the large google collided 😊

a reply to: FyreByrd

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

I want to see more about this magnetic vortex!

I seen this interview many years ago , real or not i did find it very interesting.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What originally caught my attention, near in time was the case of the hijacked ship with hostages where a couple of people died under mysterious circumstances. The symptoms spoke to me of radiation exposure. I believe it was a Russian vessel and there was a huge gafuffle even in the main stream press.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
At the end of it there is this island called Socotra

A big chunk of its plants cannot be found anywhere else in the world, cool place i would like to go, to bad is in s crappy place of the world.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Wow yeah , impressive Island

whc.unesco.org...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel He certainly believes he is telling the truth. In the beginning I thought that when he looked to his left he was lying, but it doesn't match with other odd claims. He believes what he is saying, especially about bombings in Spain.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent The pictures of this place are beautiful and reminds me of this Space Trilogy-C.S. Lewis

And I just noticed, in that wiki, reference to The Dark Tower (not Stephen King's) An unfinished manuscript published posthumously in 1977, named The Dark Tower by Walter Hooper, its editor,[1] features Elwin Ransom in a less central role as involved with an experiment that allows its participants to view on a special screen their own location in a parallel universe. Its authenticity was impeached by Lewis scholar Kathryn Lindskoog in her scholarly criticism of Walter Hooper, but in 2003 Alastair Fowler established its authenticity when he wrote in the Yale Review that he saw Lewis writing the manuscript that would be subsequently published as The Dark Tower, heard him reading it, and discussed it with him.
edit on 18-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Has to do with the nature of the astral vortex.
Many people that have described their alien abductions mentioned brief psychotic episodes and mental stress.

The vortex experience has been analyzed, just off the top of my head two books come to mind:
"A Descent into the Maelström" by Edgar Allan Poe.
And the childrens book "the Wizard of Oz" by L Frank Baum.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The guy in the video doesn't look qualified to drive a bus.

Just why should we believe him about anything?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Sounds like an introvert trying to express an uncommon experience using his own jargon.
He claims members of his family were involved in secret government operations.
Could you explain something like the Philadelphia experiment that left the crew of a ship insane?

There was that X-files ep Død Kalm

edit on 18-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: TheGreazel

The guy in the video doesn't look qualified to drive a bus.

Just why should we believe him about anything?

i did not say anywhere you Must believe this , do i have to believe this to offer information to the people who are interesting in this?

Most of the stuff on ATS i have trouble believing in , sometimes it is interesting nevertheless.

join