It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Speaking for myself, as a member, I think it does a disservice to our community when every tragedy that occurs gets the "false flag" label tossed at it. Which is exactly what has been happening the past few years. Not only does this insult the victims of tragedies and, in at least two recent cases, cause the bereaved to be harassed in ways no mourning family should ever have to endure - it also marginalizes the conspiracy community and gives the media AMPLE ammunition to silence anything we have to say as a collective.

It's the boy who cried wolf parable come true.

This becomes more tragic when there have been verified false flag events in the past and there will likely be more in the future - only when they happen and we see them the media will be in a position to absolutely shut us down by saying "Aren't you the same group that claimed events A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and I were all also so-called false flags?"

In this regard, the definition of "discussion" ends up being a fine line. Exploration of an idea and questioning everything is a wonderful behavior - but getting caught up and running with it until logic falls to the wayside is damaging to us all.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Speaking for myself, as a member, I think it does a disservice to our community when every tragedy that occurs gets the "false flag" label tossed at it. Which is exactly what has been happening the past few years. Not only does this insult the victims of tragedies and, in at least two recent cases, cause the bereaved to be harassed in ways no mourning family should ever have to endure - it also marginalizes the conspiracy community and gives the media AMPLE ammunition to silence anything we have to say as a collective.

This becomes more tragic when there have been verified false flag events in the past and there will likely be more in the future - only when they happen and we see them the media will be in a position to absolutely shut us down by saying "Aren't you the same group that claimed events A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and I were all also so-called false flags?"

In this regard, the definition of "discussion" ends up being a fine line. Exploration of an idea and questioning everything is a wonderful behavior - but getting caught up and running with it until logic falls to the wayside is damaging to us all.

Name a proven false flag that was owned up to contemporaneously? You really want to rely on the MSM for your truth?

Guess this site really isn't a place for looking for truth when questioning what were told is the truth gets questioned. Shut the thread if you like.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Name a proven false flag that was owned up to contemporaneously? You really want to rely on the MSM for your truth?

Guess this site really isn't a place for looking for truth when questioning what were told is the truth gets questioned. Shut the thread if you like.
The surviving man who did the bombing was caught, has confessed, and five days ago was sentenced to death. Details of how and why they did it, what further plans they had, and their actions that day are known to the public. Why are you trying to "investigate" two people who are clearly, obviously, victims?

Also, you can question all you like. You're looking for truth, you say, and yet this thread is full of evidence and arguments that prove your premise is false. So the real question is, why aren't you willing to accept that?
edit on 20-5-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Gulf of Tonkin.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Gulf of Tonkin.
You're not serious are you?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

The surviving man who did the bombing was caught, has confessed, and five days ago was sentenced to death. Details of how and why they did it, what further plans they had, and their actions that day are known to the public. Why are you trying to "investigate" two people who are clearly, obviously, victims?

Also, you can question all you like. You're looking for truth, you say, and yet this thread is full of evidence and arguments that prove your premise is false. So the real question is, why aren't you willing to accept that?
Maybe you need to read less fiction. What you posted, other than the fact he was convicted and sentenced to death, is fiction.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Maybe you need to read less fiction. What you posted, other than the fact he was convicted and sentenced to death, is fiction.
So then you ARE accusing these people of being bombers, standing directly in front of the bomb that went off?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So then you ARE accusing these people of being bombers, standing directly in front of the bomb that went off?
No. You obviously haven't read that in anything I've posted. You're creating your own conspiracy

I'm questioning what this woman obviously tossed and which the guy obviously caught. Maybe you need a better computer monitor. I hear flat panels have much better resolution than CRTs

Oh and this whole event is indeed questionable right down to the marshal law that was invoked. Hey maybe you're OK with marshal law.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

No. You obviously haven't read that in anything I've posted. You're creating your own conspiracy

I'm questioning what this woman obviously tossed and which the guy obviously caught. Maybe you need a better computer monitor. I hear flat panels have much better resolution than CRTs

Oh and this whole event is indeed questionable right down to the marshal law that was invoked. Hey maybe you're OK with marshal law.
You can't use words like "obviously" when it's pretty much only you that thinks it's obvious.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You can't use words like "obviously" when it's pretty much only you that thinks it's obvious.
As I said get a better monitor and watch this. Heck, download it as I did and watch it in forward and reverse. Clear as day

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
With the track record of the FBI having their mitts over every other terrorist operation, this one requires the same scrutiny as them all.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

She is wearing a rather large fanny pack. Who wears a fanny pack during a marathon?

Some people do, you have them in a lot of different sizes and shapes (e.g. to hold water bottles, food, etc). (not my pictures! (Just to be sure
).
2.bp.blogspot.com...
livinghealthylady.files.wordpress.com...

The Clothing Essentials You'll Need to Run a Marathon ...
A small running fanny pack
www.glamour.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If one believes that the two brothers are innocent, it is they who are believing in fiction..

Innocent people don't murder a university cop minding his own business.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

If one believes that the two brothers are innocent, it is they who are believing in fiction..

Innocent people don't murder a university cop minding his own business.

There are actually countless inconsistentcies regarding the Boston bombing, many of which point to the two suspects as potential "patsies" regardless of what is taking place in this video.

Certain world events seem to persist in conspiracy channels by well educated and well intentioned folks. There is almost certainly something there when that happens, however, it is easy to muddy the waters on such things. Besides, sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There's no inconsistency with them murdering a man before the manhunt was underway.

Patsies my butt!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

No it's in his hand - his left hand.

Not sure what you are talking about exactly, but indeed he is holding something black in his left hand after the explosion:

However he also seems to be holding this in his right hand before the explosion, when the explosion goes off and he is on the ground he moves it from his right to left hand. It looks like some kind of cloth to me.

However it doesn't look at all what the woman allegedly would have thrown in the video. I still have the impression the piece at the officers foot is what you see flying.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes
I guess I should have added, if these people didn't want their face in the public, then they wouldn't have had them front and center on the news, after the fact.

These are innocent people. That they agreed to be interviewed in the immediate aftermath of a traumatic public event does not justify them being slandered and harassed for years on the internet. Most people would have done the same. Even keeping your mouth shut isn't enough to avoid this crap if you're unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And it's beyond disingenuous to suggest this is about people not following the rules of a marathon. The insinuation is these people were involved in terrorism or faking terrorism. On top of that they're being questioned for not maintaining a public facebook page so they can continue to be stalked.

The irony is that the "truthers" behind these anonymous accusations would be the first ones screaming about a conspiracy to violate their personal rights if they were the targets of something like this.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

No it's in his hand - his left hand.

Not sure what you are talking about exactly, but indeed he is holding something black in his left hand after the explosion:

However he also seems to be holding this in his right hand before the explosion, when the explosion goes off and he is on the ground he moves it from his right to left hand. It looks like some kind of cloth to me.

However it doesn't look at all what the woman allegedly would have thrown in the video. I still have the impression the piece at the officers foot is what you see flying.
Yes that black piece of cloth was in his right hand. As he rolls over on his back he swaps hands with the black cloth and what ever it was he caught. This was captured from the pic you posted. It's his right hand. Not sure what that device is. Doesn't appear to be anything pertaining to sports or running.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This was captured from the pic you posted. It's his right hand. Not sure what that device is. Doesn't appear to be anything pertaining to sports or running.

So your not sure what kind of device it is, but you are sure it is a device? Maybe take a look at the bigger picture again? It is his hair! This is really getting ridiculous...
www.todayonline.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It seems you were indeed mistaken...

after reviewing this vid a few times i now see it.

The object you claim the woman threw comes from the crowd side, not from the woman. It just looks like this due to the camera angle.
Look closely, during the explosion you will see that object (or piece of paper or wateva it was) fly from the crowd and past the old man. You will see it coming from the right side of the woman (our right), and behind her also.

The reason the old man looks like he trying to catch it is cos he is falling in an odd position and made a spasm like move during his fall.

Sorry to disappoint, but thats the truth! Let it rest!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join